Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
I don't know... This first day has been way to crazy to really point a finger at anyone. On the second day we can start pointing fingers and see who will defend. Aimless has been defending everyone. Mandy has done some investigation on his own. Greece said one odd thing and now he's under fire. He could be a townie ya know. I think Aimless is a doctor and Mandy is a cop.
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Whatever they are they couldnt have used it because there hasnt been a night yet.sheepofdumb wrote:I don't know... This first day has been way to crazy to really point a finger at anyone. On the second day we can start pointing fingers and see who will defend. Aimless has been defending everyone. Mandy has done some investigation on his own. Greece said one odd thing and now he's under fire. He could be a townie ya know. I think Aimless is a doctor and Mandy is a cop.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
everyone but 1 person who needs to be replaced as confirmed.
And there is no deadline, I hate deadlines. I only put one when I need to.
And there is no deadline, I hate deadlines. I only put one when I need to.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
A little eager for night, aren't you? 
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
Last edited by Shadowstar on Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
nothing changed.Aegnor wrote:Can we have an official recap of the votes please?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
And Doctor's job isn't protecting people during the Day, but trying to guess who will be targeted by mafia during that night and protecting that person. A word of advice, don't try too hard to guess who the Doctor is, because Doctor's behaviour during the Day is pretty much same as regular townie's.everywhere116 wrote:Whatever they are they couldnt have used it because there hasnt been a night yet.sheepofdumb wrote:I don't know... This first day has been way to crazy to really point a finger at anyone. On the second day we can start pointing fingers and see who will defend. Aimless has been defending everyone. Mandy has done some investigation on his own. Greece said one odd thing and now he's under fire. He could be a townie ya know. I think Aimless is a doctor and Mandy is a cop.
As for me "investigating", think of me as one of those little dogs who bark at everyone in attempt to make them jump.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
I think I know, because of what happened last night.The1exile wrote:What breed? Terrier?mandalorian2298 wrote:As for me "investigating", think of me as one of those little dogs who bark at everyone in attempt to make them jump.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Nah, there has just been a lot of talking, wich is a good thing. Usualy game Days last for 3 real days.sheepofdumb wrote:I want night too. Day 1 has dragged out far to long.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
IN mine, they can last longer.mandalorian2298 wrote:Nah, there has just been a lot of talking, wich is a good thing. Usualy game Days last for 3 real days.sheepofdumb wrote:I want night too. Day 1 has dragged out far to long.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Fircoal wrote:IN mine, they can last longer.mandalorian2298 wrote:Nah, there has just been a lot of talking, wich is a good thing. Usualy game Days last for 3 real days.sheepofdumb wrote:I want night too. Day 1 has dragged out far to long.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
I'm giving them roles based on they way they acted. There's not much meat to those speculations.mandalorian2298 wrote:And Doctor's job isn't protecting people during the Day, but trying to guess who will be targeted by mafia during that night and protecting that person. A word of advice, don't try too hard to guess who the Doctor is, because Doctor's behaviour during the Day is pretty much same as regular townie's.everywhere116 wrote:Whatever they are they couldnt have used it because there hasnt been a night yet.sheepofdumb wrote:I don't know... This first day has been way to crazy to really point a finger at anyone. On the second day we can start pointing fingers and see who will defend. Aimless has been defending everyone. Mandy has done some investigation on his own. Greece said one odd thing and now he's under fire. He could be a townie ya know. I think Aimless is a doctor and Mandy is a cop.
As for me "investigating", think of me as one of those little dogs who bark at everyone in attempt to make them jump.
I know doctors protect at night.

