Motivate me, CC
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Motivate me, CC
Weary response citing transmutability of infinite sets.

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- jonesthecurl
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: disused action figure warehouse
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
smutty respnose regarding transmutability of previous poster's mater.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
- Johnny Rockets
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
Complete Tangent off topic post about HOW MUCH I RULE!!!!!!
Cuz I made major today.......
JRock
Cuz I made major today.......
JRock
Code: Select all
http://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/North-Carolina-Prevention-Project-ad-300x208.jpg- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Motivate me, CC
General congratulations.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Re: Motivate me, CC
Query about direction and purpose of thread... 
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Re: Motivate me, CC
Flame of previous poster accusing him of completely misunderstanding some pointjohn9blue wrote:Query about direction and purpose of thread...
Re: Motivate me, CC
Apology for my own stupidity.Iliad wrote:Flame of previous poster accusing him of completely misunderstanding some point
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Motivate me, CC
What he said....stupid or not...I don't get itjohn9blue wrote:Query about direction and purpose of thread...
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- pimpdave
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
Expression of dislike about the relative fairness of the fact that youth culture killed my dog.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
-
Pedronicus
- Posts: 2080
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Busy not shitting you....
Re: Motivate me, CC
Lemon Party link
- jonesthecurl
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: disused action figure warehouse
- Contact:
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
Anal comment on how such an anecdote only works for some and not others.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Re: Motivate me, CC
personal anecdote that tops previous one, ending with "So beat that!!!!!!!!!!!"
- jonesthecurl
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: disused action figure warehouse
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
cycicism on subject of actuality of said anecdote.
request for photographic evidence, especially the part with the naked celeb.
request for photographic evidence, especially the part with the naked celeb.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Re: Motivate me, CC
Correction of spelling.

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- jonesthecurl
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: disused action figure warehouse
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
polite (smug) comparison of Brit and North American usage
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
- pimpdave
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
Citation of fact that all British people sound gay when they talk. Reminder that we won the Revolution (suckers!) and bailed you out in WWII. Chest thumping.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Motivate me, CC
Appreciation for Lemon Party.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- reggie_mac
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:06 pm
- Location: Queenstown, NZ
- Contact:
Re: Motivate me, CC
Personal info about CC user
Soviet Invaders: Space Invaders, it's not just a game
New Zealand Map - Foundry
"You can please all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time"
New Zealand Map - Foundry
"You can please all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time"
Re: Motivate me, CC
*instantly make up a rule about personal info and instantly permaban you without any previous bans for anything even remotely similiar*reggie_mac wrote:Personal info about CC user
Re: Motivate me, CC
Much outrage over Iliad's decision, followed by empty threat to quit CC despite growing addiction. 
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Re: Motivate me, CC
General rant on how terrible CC is and how one day I too will give it up due to farming/dice/unfair drops/specialist maps/[insert spurious reason here]
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Motivate me, CC
General agreement and semi-trolling of thread.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Re: Motivate me, CC
Misconstruing agreement of previous poster with my opinion as overture of friendship


