CCC MASTERS: DIVISION 4 [CHAMPION: rallison]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Beautheser
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:58 am
- Bad Speler
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:16 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ottawa
- Contact:
game 1356519
round 2
game 1356519
apache was the winner
thank you
game 1356519
apache was the winner
thank you
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Everyone is going to have to be really patient for the next few days. I appear to have left my jump drive in the computer at work on Friday. That means I cannot get it back until Wednesday morning at the earliest. I will try to do what I can between now and then as far as the creation of new games in concerned, but I am not making any promises. I am very sorry about all of this. I had high hopes to getting everyone into the proper places today.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
-
Dirk Dastardly
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:39 pm
Game 1258134: Winner: Dirk Dastardly!
A 31-round game that lasted a full month and ended with both opponents finally eliminated in the same turn. A very close, cagey affair where each player seemed poised for victory at one point, and near defeat the next.
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Re: Game 1258134: Winner: Dirk Dastardly!
Yes Dirk, it was a very good match. Ups and Downs but you came out the victor, congrats!Dirk Dastardly wrote:A 31-round game that lasted a full month and ended with both opponents finally eliminated in the same turn. A very close, cagey affair where each player seemed poised for victory at one point, and near defeat the next.
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
game 1258090
Finally the game 1258090 in round 1 ended. And I was the lucky winner.
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Okay, I have updated the game listings and sent out PMs to a handful of players who had finished their games. It looks like we still have a decent number of first round games to finish, so make some daring moves and get those things done. 
Nobody has qualified for the finals yet.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Nobody has qualified for the finals yet.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Optimus Prime Posted: 27 Dec 2007 19:30 Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I have updated the game listings and sent out PMs to a handful of players who had finished their games. It looks like we still have a decent number of first round games to finish, so make some daring moves and get those things done.
Nobody has qualified for the finals yet.
Regards, Optimus Prime
These is normal,that is Division 4 with very good players
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
We had another Second Round game complete as of this morning. I have updated the game listings to reflect that change.
I will be deciding on what to do with the remaining uncompleted first round games in just a little while. They are getting to be ridiculously long, and too many players are having to wait for them.
Regards, Optimus Prime
I will be deciding on what to do with the remaining uncompleted first round games in just a little while. They are getting to be ridiculously long, and too many players are having to wait for them.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Beautheser
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:58 am
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
