What evidence have you shown to condemn amazon?Iliad wrote:Why? What have I done? My only crime as of yet is being experienced and not being killed. The mafia feared lovo more than me. So they killed lovo.ExplainThis wrote:Amazon doesn't feel like scum to me, I'dmuch rather if we hung Iliad. As for why, I got a bad feeling from him yesterday, and out of the experienced players that are alive (those that may fear lovo the most) I really only suspect Iliad.
You haven't shown any evidence how I might be scum
amazonny on the other hand
unvote vote amazonny
Wrong Turn Mafia Cannibals win
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Yorkie shows an argument which is shaky at best, and a very blunt attempt to lynch a pro-town power role and amazzony post this little jewel. You read that and then post with a straight face taht doesn't look scummy to youamazzony wrote:ET has sounded suspicious and for some reason I tend to agree with yorkie
vote ET
for some reason you tend to agree with him hmmm
- yorkiepeter
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm
- Location: Kendal, gateway to the English Lake District
Well I'm not really sure that I've changed my mind, but we would look awfully foolish if we lynched ET and he was indeed Ranger. Scum would be laughing at us all night. So on balance I think I agree with Phil, lets give ET 1 more day....just in case.amazzony wrote:Agreeing somebody is bandwagon? Alright, I learn something new every day
Though it sounds lame now because that somebody changed his mind
I can't really see any evidence against anybody else, skoffin perhaps? for submarining? but I think for now I'll save my vote and see what happens.

freemium till clan privs granted
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
so you see no evidence? None at all? So the fact that you hastily built a shaky argument against ET after it was pretty clear that he was a ranger until we have definite proof otherwise and then amazonny just jumped on the bandwagon without saying something.yorkiepeter wrote:Well I'm not really sure that I've changed my mind, but we would look awfully foolish if we lynched ET and he was indeed Ranger. Scum would be laughing at us all night. So on balance I think I agree with Phil, lets give ET 1 more day....just in case.amazzony wrote:Agreeing somebody is bandwagon? Alright, I learn something new every day
Though it sounds lame now because that somebody changed his mind
I can't really see any evidence against anybody else, skoffin perhaps? for submarining? but I think for now I'll save my vote and see what happens.
So no evidence at all huh?
Why agree with that phil says? He was the first person on day 1 to vote for Kiwi and Kiwi was a town who got lynched in the end...
And ET might be a ranger or might not be, we can't be sure of that. Would the real ranger come and say that oh, I'm ranger, he is not. That would mean a certain lynch for the real one during night.
Hmm, I actually started thinking of how to dig a grave for ET
and... If he really was roleblocked (I'm not mixing up games right now, right?) during night then it had to be mafia because town would have first investigated him probably... and mafia wouldn't block one of his own...
unvote
vote phil
And ET might be a ranger or might not be, we can't be sure of that. Would the real ranger come and say that oh, I'm ranger, he is not. That would mean a certain lynch for the real one during night.
Hmm, I actually started thinking of how to dig a grave for ET
unvote
vote phil
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
That's one shitty defense. You popped in and voted what we knew as a pro-town role. Didn't say anything, didn't provide any reasons just popped in and tried to start a bandwagonamazzony wrote:Oh, and the accusations against me... for me yorkie's "arguement" didn't seem shaky, that's all I have to say against my defense.
We lynched a townie on day 1? IMPOSSIBLE!! Lynch everyone who was on that bandwagonamazzony wrote:Why agree with that phil says? He was the first person on day 1 to vote for Kiwi and Kiwi was a town who got lynched in the end...
And ET might be a ranger or might not be, we can't be sure of that. Would the real ranger come and say that oh, I'm ranger, he is not. That would mean a certain lynch for the real one during night.
Hmm, I actually started thinking of how to dig a grave for ETand... If he really was roleblocked (I'm not mixing up games right now, right?) during night then it had to be mafia because town would have first investigated him probably... and mafia wouldn't block one of his own...
unvote
vote phil
That is one shitty defense. Not only did I first say that you guys were scummy(skimmer) your argument completely fails. If ET claimed someone who was already someone the ranger would come out. Not only is losing a pro-town role for a scum works out better for town, I'm sure that this mafia has protective roles which can protect the ranger.
SO complete fail scum
Seems anything I had to say about ET has already been said, he is definetly not the one to be lynching today. There are too many possibilities and it would be best not to act untill we have narrowed it down. He should have atleast one days grace to see if any use is made of his powers, then we should decide if he is worth keeping arround.
One thing I feel I should bring up however, as no one has mentioned it yet (which is odd because it always comes up when masons are mentioned in other games) is that sometimes mason parters have 1 town and 1 scum. So I think we should be careful with that Sam fellow.
One thing I feel I should bring up however, as no one has mentioned it yet (which is odd because it always comes up when masons are mentioned in other games) is that sometimes mason parters have 1 town and 1 scum. So I think we should be careful with that Sam fellow.

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Amazzony, you are talking nonsense. Rephrase that sentence please.

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
fit up=frameSkoffin wrote:Amazzony, you are talking nonsense. Rephrase that sentence please.
Sounds better?
And as I know that I'm one of the good guys and you are trying to set me up so badly, Iliad, then you convince me more and more that you are scum. Of course, I can't prove it but the more you push my lynch the more scummy you look to me.
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
- Kernal_Kronic
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
- Location: South Africa
Well for me it's a toss up between yorkie & amazzony. The whole ET block & then vote for ET could be a mafia ploy that went wrong (yorkie starts it then the rest jump on during the day), but being new amazony jumped on too soon.
Amazzony, your voting has been strange. Voting for phil because he voted for kiwi doesn't make sense plus your revenge vote on iliad doesn't look too good either Iliad has done nothing suspicious whereas you are coninually acting strange.
Your lynching will bring something to the game, coz if you're scum then yorkie's next in my opinion.
vote amazzony
Amazzony, your voting has been strange. Voting for phil because he voted for kiwi doesn't make sense plus your revenge vote on iliad doesn't look too good either Iliad has done nothing suspicious whereas you are coninually acting strange.
Your lynching will bring something to the game, coz if you're scum then yorkie's next in my opinion.
vote amazzony
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
- Kernal_Kronic
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
- Location: South Africa
Well i think yorkie would probably be a good bet tomorrow whatever u turn out to be...and if you are town then we could look at Iliad or icedagger plus we should have some info on ET.
you could even try & find someone who's being more suspicious than you & try get the votes turned around
you could even try & find someone who's being more suspicious than you & try get the votes turned around
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
I first want to know how far am I from being lynched.cena-rules wrote:zz
pretty please claim
And I haven't sticked out for ET, mostly I've thought that he is scum... oh, right, I said what I think and after that I got all the votes.
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
