Capture the Flag!! [Winner: danryan]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 17/32 & 1/4
updated!
I've changed the tournament to Sunny instead of Foggy.
I've changed the tournament to Sunny instead of Foggy.
- Supermarioluigi
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: uhh...over there
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 17/32 & 1/4
I'll join, for CCU, please.

Achieved August 27, 2009
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 18/32 & 1/4
Updated!
We're more than half way there!
We're more than half way there!
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 18/32 & 1/4
Sign me up pls Supermax.
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 20/32 & 1/4
Updated!
Due to the long fill time, I'm just looking for a few more players!
We need 2 Flag Bearers in Chinese Checkers and 2 Flag Bearers in 8 Thoughts!
Who's going to step up???
Due to the long fill time, I'm just looking for a few more players!
We need 2 Flag Bearers in Chinese Checkers and 2 Flag Bearers in 8 Thoughts!
Who's going to step up???
- brandoncfi
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:40 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Escondido Ca
- Contact:
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 20/24 & 1/4
im in
Highest point total 2774 and a rank of Colonel.
OSA of You
OSA Obsructing Your Sleep
GO STEELERS !!!
OSA of You
OSA Obsructing Your Sleep
GO STEELERS !!!
-
GreenBaize
- Posts: 1162
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 20/24 & 1/4
In plz, Chinese Checkers if theres still room, thanks
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 22/24 & 1/4
Updated!
1 more in each map and perhaps another reserve or two and we can get rolling!
1 more in each map and perhaps another reserve or two and we can get rolling!
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 22/24 & 1/4
Hah ok count me in, 8 Thoughts please.
Rocket.
Rocket.
Re: Capture the Flag!! (freemium welcome) 23/24 & 1/4
i'm in for chinese chechers
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: Capture the Flag!! Full! Still accepting Reserves!
Awesome! We've got a pretty wide range of players. I've sent out the PM for the rights.
I've also sent out a PM to the freemium members asking that they clear a game slot ASAP.
I'm more than welcoming to any who want to reserve and I will bump myself down. Don't be scared lol
chatatyalata,
Hops
I've also sent out a PM to the freemium members asking that they clear a game slot ASAP.
I'm more than welcoming to any who want to reserve and I will bump myself down. Don't be scared lol
chatatyalata,
Hops
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Capture the Flag!! Full! Still accepting Reserves!
JR wins and collects the most points. I could have dragged it out for a lot more rounds to collect more points but finished the game instead.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- flexmaster33
- Posts: 6671
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Capture the Flag!! Full! Still accepting Reserves!
any update on completed games yet?
Current tourneys -- 2025 High School Football, 2025 NFL season, 2025 Little League World Series, Punch Out Boxing, Down Under, 2025 MLS season, 2025 MLB season, 2025 WNBA, 4 Star Meats Best of 7.
High rank: Major. Place: 1,056. Points: 2,093
High rank: Major. Place: 1,056. Points: 2,093
- flexmaster33
- Posts: 6671
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Capture the Flag!! Full! Still accepting Reserves!
Jdenvil closes out Prison Riot...fun game.
Not sure if I advanced to the second round or not, but I won't be able to join the next map until I return from a weekend trip Sunday night...just a heads up...if I'm still in it
Not sure if I advanced to the second round or not, but I won't be able to join the next map until I return from a weekend trip Sunday night...just a heads up...if I'm still in it
Current tourneys -- 2025 High School Football, 2025 NFL season, 2025 Little League World Series, Punch Out Boxing, Down Under, 2025 MLS season, 2025 MLB season, 2025 WNBA, 4 Star Meats Best of 7.
High rank: Major. Place: 1,056. Points: 2,093
High rank: Major. Place: 1,056. Points: 2,093
- Hopscotcher
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Colorful Colorado
Re: *^Capture the Flag!! [Winner: danryan]
And now it has come to a close, flagbearers!
Thank you all for playing my first tournament and thank you for your patience with the occasional hiccup!
It's been a rather long journey, but in the end, danryan holds his flag the highest.
CONGRATS!!!

Thank you all for playing my first tournament and thank you for your patience with the occasional hiccup!
It's been a rather long journey, but in the end, danryan holds his flag the highest.
CONGRATS!!!
Re: *^Capture the Flag!! [Winner: danryan]
Fun tournament, thanks for running it Hop.
