owenshooter wrote:the newsletter that has 500 less hits as the BpB contest for premium, or some other newsletter? with your rational, i guess i'm a mod, since the thread i put up has a largerjnd94 wrote:If i write for the newsletter am I a mod?
readership and more input/posts than the newsletter... let's not go getting all self important....![]()
![]()
![]()
-0
Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
Indeed.Fireside Poet wrote:...I'll be in plenty tomorrow.Whack-a-Poet will be ON.
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
A whole weekend affair eh? Sounds interesting. I predict players will win 60% (or more). Can we get a running tally?Fireside Poet wrote:...I'll be in plenty tomorrow.![]()
- Supermarioluigi
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: uhh...over there
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
I sure wish I could join...>_>
I want to (try) and whac some mods...
I want to (try) and whac some mods...

Achieved August 27, 2009
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
A couple more casual games are open, I'll start a number of casual games after lunch. 
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
i'll hold off until tomorrow... today is for lovin', not cc'n... well, for all of us older members, woo hoo!!!-0jpcloet wrote:A couple more casual games are open, I'll start a number of casual games after lunch.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
Yep, I'll be updating it every hour or so, probablyBaldAdonis wrote:A whole weekend affair eh? Sounds interesting. I predict players will win 60% (or more). Can we get a running tally?Fireside Poet wrote:...I'll be in plenty tomorrow.![]()
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
Come join us in Live Chat!
- SuicidalSnowman
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
You are too kind sir...
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- lgoasklucyl
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere in the 20th century.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
Absolutelylgoasklucyl wrote:Will more dubs be started laater?
- lgoasklucyl
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere in the 20th century.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
Thanks!jpcloet wrote:Absolutelylgoasklucyl wrote:Will more dubs be started laater?
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
And trips and quadslgoasklucyl wrote:Thanks!jpcloet wrote:Absolutelylgoasklucyl wrote:Will more dubs be started laater?
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- jennifermarie
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:07 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Indiana, USA
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 1 - Community 3]
Game 4259098 Classic Shapes, 2 player Seq/Flat/Chained Foggy WINNER maasman
Game 4259102 Classic Art, 2 player, Seq/flat/chained foggy WINNER Boss_oss_oss
Game 4259105 Brazil, 2 player, seq/flat/chained/foggy
Game 4259113 Germany, 2 player, seq/flat/chained/sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (vs thenobodies80)
Game 4259121 France 2 player seq/flat/ch/sunny WINNER GodEmperor_Q
Game 4259124 Iberia, 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (vs GodEmperor_Q)
Game 4259126 USA 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (Vs. BaldAdonis)
Game 4259128 US Senate 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER pela666
All passwords: whac
Game 4259102 Classic Art, 2 player, Seq/flat/chained foggy WINNER Boss_oss_oss
Game 4259105 Brazil, 2 player, seq/flat/chained/foggy
Game 4259113 Germany, 2 player, seq/flat/chained/sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (vs thenobodies80)
Game 4259121 France 2 player seq/flat/ch/sunny WINNER GodEmperor_Q
Game 4259124 Iberia, 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (vs GodEmperor_Q)
Game 4259126 USA 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER Jennifermarie! (Vs. BaldAdonis)
Game 4259128 US Senate 2 player, seq flat ch sunny WINNER pela666
All passwords: whac
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Game 4259148 Dubs game 
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Game 4259098 goes to me
I had good dice at the best times
I had good dice at the best times

-
God Emperor Q
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Baltimore
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
i whaced jennifer after being whaced by her, she lost not a roll in the first round 
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
- thenobodies80
- Posts: 5401
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milan
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
more games!!!
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
She murdered me and got rid of both our hats.Boss_oss_ss wrote:i spanked jennifer (can i say spank?)![]()
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Hi all,
Please DO NOT add games that have not yet been announced here. I'm trying to start up some Whac A Mod team games with mod teams, but people keep adding them before the Mod team is full.
Please DO NOT add games that have not yet been announced here. I'm trying to start up some Whac A Mod team games with mod teams, but people keep adding them before the Mod team is full.


