Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
You are not from the US are you?
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
That could also be a nutpicker.mpjh wrote:Hmmm, a gay nitpicker, imagine that.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- sailorseal
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: conquerclub.com
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
Atheists are right, just look at the facts...
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
Only if you consider lesbians not to be gay.MeDeFe wrote:That could also be a nutpicker.mpjh wrote:Hmmm, a gay nitpicker, imagine that.
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
Good point, I'll wiggle out of this situation by pointing out that I only said "could be", and thus never claimed that all gay nitpickers are nutpickers.mpjh wrote:Only if you consider lesbians not to be gay.MeDeFe wrote:That could also be a nutpicker.mpjh wrote:Hmmm, a gay nitpicker, imagine that.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- Martin Ronne
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind you.
Re: Atheists: Are they pretty, witty or gay?
walnutwatson wrote:Is that gay as in happy or gay as in homosexual or gay as in "that sweater your gran knitted for you is really gay"?
The reference is from west side story, and in that sense it means happy. However, the way the poll is, it sort of implies the other.