I think it has something to do with the fact that he was online when he was banned (maybe not, It happened on another forum that I worked on)Frop wrote:What the hell?Users browsing this forum: beav77, BENJIKAT IS DEAD, Fruitcake, Juan_Bottom, knapper, Night Strike, pookey, t-o-m, TotoroHat and 0 guests
t-o-m
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
-
blakebowling
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: t-o-m
Re: t-o-m
Shrug??? Seriously?
Compare that attitude to this one:
Compare that attitude to this one:
*sigh*AndyDufresne wrote:The ModSquad and I have been watching this topic for a while, and we've all come to agreement on action.
Due to the fact that Dugcarr1 specifically confessed to the allegations at hand, we are forced to come to this decision:
As you know, we like a general hands off rule approach, as is duly noted in our Rules Page. I can say we honestly never imagined anyone would be capable of doing such things. As has been general knowledge in the forum we've always taken 'proactive measures to enforce fair-play.'
As we do not specifically have a rule covering this, we believe we are well within our proactive measures to stomp this out right here now. Thus, Dugcarr1 will be BANNED from the FORUM and PERSONAL MESSAGES for 4 months (I.E. 1/3 year) as the forum was the root of this all.
We all surely hope to never come across anything like this again. Lets all just have fun and kill each other...fairly...alright? See you all on the battlefield,
Regards, ModSquad & your ZooKeeper
--Andy
-
timmytuttut88
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Re: t-o-m
So be it.Frop wrote:Timmy - I hate to break it to you, but a lot of people thought t-o-m was an annoying retard.
Uh oh, someone baited me. You better watch out or you might get forum banned...Frop wrote:You're just blinded by your love for little British boys with severe brain damage.
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: t-o-m
I think guests are still able to read the forums, they just can't post (but I could be wrong).blakebowling wrote:I think it has something to do with the fact that he was online when he was banned (maybe not, It happened on another forum that I worked on)Frop wrote:What the hell?Users browsing this forum: beav77, BENJIKAT IS DEAD, Fruitcake, Juan_Bottom, knapper, Night Strike, pookey, t-o-m, TotoroHat and 0 guests
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: t-o-m
Indeed, this is a noble idea. One hopes that somewhere amongst the Imbeciles there are those who can lead the others to this new State and carve themselves a niche of their own making. Maybe t-o-m can lead them? Or have I got this wrong and he isn't actually a pure blooded Imbecile? Apologies if I have offended him or other Imbeciles by assuming this.Frop wrote:Imbeciles have been despised and ridiculed throughout history, but anti-imbecilism has gotten worse over the years. Perhaps it's time we give them a forum outside of CC so that they can practice their ways without bothering anybody else. How about something like 'State of Imbecil'?Fruitcake wrote:Oh dear, the Final Solution huh. I had received reports of this, they are on my study floor somewhere, but to date did not know that the imbeciles were being permabanned with such severity.Frop wrote:More and more imbeciles are being permabanned, Twill's Final Solution is upon us.Fruitcake wrote:I see no 'holocaust'.
Perhaps we should have a pop concert...."Free the Imbeciles"
Last edited by Fruitcake on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
blakebowling
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: t-o-m
It's been on there for a while, and he hasn't shown up as reading other forums. (I know guests can read the forums, I just didn't think he would still be in GD)The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I think guests are still able to read the forums, they just can't post (but I could be wrong).blakebowling wrote:I think it has something to do with the fact that he was online when he was banned (maybe not, It happened on another forum that I worked on)Frop wrote:What the hell?Users browsing this forum: beav77, BENJIKAT IS DEAD, Fruitcake, Juan_Bottom, knapper, Night Strike, pookey, t-o-m, TotoroHat and 0 guests
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: t-o-m
Yes, members who get forum banned now revert to guest status, which allows them to read, but not post.
-
blakebowling
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: t-o-m
you do realize that you can READ the forums without logging in at all??Frop wrote:Wow, that's some 'forum ban' you have there. CC's really pulling out the big guns this time.Optimus Prime wrote:Yes, members who get forum banned now revert to guest status, which allows them to read, but not post.
Re: t-o-m
You can read the forums without an account...Frop wrote:Wow, that's some 'forum ban' you have there. CC's really pulling out the big guns this time.Optimus Prime wrote:Yes, members who get forum banned now revert to guest status, which allows them to read, but not post.
Re: t-o-m
blakebowling wrote:you do realize that you can READ the forums without logging in at all??
No shit, Sherlocks. That shouldn't be possible either, not to mention forum bans should be based on IPs, MAC addresses, etc. if necessary. It's cute that you're both jumping at the opportunity to appear clever for a change though, too bad you failed yet again.InkL0sed wrote:You can read the forums without an account...
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: t-o-m
Who cares if they can read them? Being able to post was what got them in trouble in the first place, they can't do any harm by reading, now can they, so it's just as effective as blocking it entirely.
Re: t-o-m
You are such a hypocrite. All you do on these forums is complain, and flame people. You shouldn't endorse such casually given permabans, as you'll find yourself banned permanently one day.Frop wrote:blakebowling wrote:you do realize that you can READ the forums without logging in at all??No shit, Sherlocks. That shouldn't be possible either, not to mention forum bans should be based on IPs, MAC addresses, etc. if necessary. It's cute that you're both jumping at the opportunity to appear clever for a change though, too bad you both failed yet again.InkL0sed wrote:You can read the forums without an account...
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Re: t-o-m
t-o-m wrote:Blake you're 12 years old, you dont 'work' in a forum.blakebowling wrote:I think it has something to do with the fact that he was online when he was banned (maybe not, It happened on another forum that I worked on)Frop wrote:What the hell?Users browsing this forum: beav77, BENJIKAT IS DEAD, Fruitcake, Juan_Bottom, knapper, Night Strike, pookey, t-o-m, TotoroHat and 0 guests
It shows me as viewing the forum because i am, just because im banned doesnt mean that ive died and left the site immediately.
I would like to just say a few things.
Owen: Please refrain from being off-topic and your attempts to spam. Explanations have been made and you have chosen to ignore that. You are being plain ignorant.
Daydream: Yes, 5th ban, however some of the other bans were pathetic. My 1st ban was because my signiture was too big! And i had 2 other bans after that for the same thing - although wicked never admitted it; it was indeed for the same thing.
Frop: Please grow up. Take a step back, what are you bringing to the thread? A tad bit of spam...some minor flames...BY GOD! THAT'S WHAT I GOT PERMA BANNED FOR!
Fruitcake: I would have expected better from you. Seriously. I hardly know you, probably never spoken to you, however i think Frop has influenced you in this thread. I think you know what I'm talking about.
Thanks to Timmy
Timmy pointed out that i didnt have the community hating me on the site, but i probably do have a few. I mainly 'hang' with the cool people down south of the forum; not that many GD professionals will ever venture down there.
I dont see why i have a perma ban. I mean, i would always say that, you know that - i know that. However ask InkL0sed states above or makes a point out of, there have been other people who the community have absolutely hated and purposly broken the rules - and have walked away with 4 months! I post in a "negative way" and get life.
Unlike many of the perma banned people on the site, i have actually done something for the site. I have made a map, helped noobs, made quite a few people signatures, helped look after a clan. It's hardly like i was the bad man in the dark shadows who never did anything good.
Last edited by InkL0sed on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Re: t-o-m
So what counts as spam in the forum?
Does asking someone to join your game in the forum count as spam (unless you're in the callout section) etc.. ?
Does asking someone to join your game in the forum count as spam (unless you're in the callout section) etc.. ?
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: t-o-m
is he still banned? how can CC survive without it's heart and soul? my oh my... *snicker*-0
p.s.-Users browsing this forum: dfaarc, Hsur, InkL0sed, ManBungalow, MrBenn, owenshooter, t-o-m and 0 guests since your looking in t-o-m, take some of this new found reflection time to fix your clan sig... thank you!!
p.s.-Users browsing this forum: dfaarc, Hsur, InkL0sed, ManBungalow, MrBenn, owenshooter, t-o-m and 0 guests since your looking in t-o-m, take some of this new found reflection time to fix your clan sig... thank you!!
Last edited by owenshooter on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: t-o-m
Yes, I see how that could be a problem. I would still be able to read all your mindless drivel and cliché copypasta.InkL0sed wrote:You are such a hypocrite. All you do on these forums is complain, and flame people. You shouldn't endorse such casually given permabans, as you'll find yourself banned permanently one day.
Re: t-o-m
Keep going, let's see if you get a warning out of it.
You probably won't, because Twill doesn't seem to have anything against you
You probably won't, because Twill doesn't seem to have anything against you
Re: t-o-m
You're baiting me, please stay on topic. We should be discussing how wonderful it is that t-o-m got permanently banned and how people like you are crying over it.InkL0sed wrote:Keep going, let's see if you get a warning out of it.
You probably won't, because Twill doesn't seem to have anything against you
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: t-o-m
well, you are about to get a ban for posting posts for a perma-banned member that contain flames. i like you inky, you seem smarter than this. talk to you in a few days.-0InkL0sed wrote:Keep going, let's see if you get a warning out of it.
You probably won't, because Twill doesn't seem to have anything against you

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: t-o-m
hmmmm ok so far frop has done everything tom got banned for
PERMA BAN FROP
PERMA BAN FROP
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Re: t-o-m
I'm the one about to get a ban, when Frop has done nothing but flame in this thread? Come to think of it, that's all he ever does. Hm...owenshooter wrote:well, you are about to get a ban for posting posts for a perma-banned member that contain flames. i like you inky, you seem smarter than this. talk to you in a few days.-0InkL0sed wrote:Keep going, let's see if you get a warning out of it.
You probably won't, because Twill doesn't seem to have anything against you
Well, fine. Bring on the ban. I probably need a break anyway. I'm not going to cower from doing what I feel is right just because I might not be able to post for a few days
-
timmytuttut88
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Re: t-o-m
Actuslly i'm not a GD professional. I usually am in the FW area. It just pisses me off how the management of this website are banning people who aren't hated or who haven't even been that bad.t-o-m wrote: Thanks to Timmy
Timmy pointed out that i didnt have the community hating me on the site, but i probably do have a few. I mainly 'hang' with the cool people down south of the forum; not that many GD professionals will ever venture down there.
A perma-ban used to be serious. It used to be that you did some serious shit to get a perma-ban. I remember how people freaked after norse was perma-banned. Now it's like people get can perma-bans if they bait people enough times. It's so stupid....

