I'm playing a game on it. I don't like it.
(probably because I'm losing, but either way I don't like it)
Who will be avoiding Fog of War like the plague?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
-
michiganfan22
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:34 pm
- Location: Rochester, NY
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
That's my main gripe with the CC community as a whole. At least 70% of people ONLY play the perfect map, perfect cards, and perfect movement. That map is usually Classic.mibi wrote: I hope that all these options doesn't split CC ad infinitum so it takes forever to get a game going with the settings you actually like.
I know this is somewhat off-topic, but people should really try expanding their horizons and trying new maps, different settings, etc.
- le-cauchemar
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm
