kids vs adult canceled
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England
-
wiggybowler
- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Re: TEAM
I'll team up with him.dragon dor wrote:I PLAY TEAM
NAME /DRAGON DOR
AGE /38
NO CARD
UNLIMITED
Age: 27
Same no card, unlimited
Assassin of Spamalot
in
NAME: Fircoal
AGE: 14
GROUP(team/singles): Either
CARDS: Flat Rate
FORTIFICATIONS: Unlimited
Edit: I see no more kids singles. Maybe you should
A) put that in the first post
B) Make it bigger.
But I'll do either.
NAME: Fircoal
AGE: 14
GROUP(team/singles): Either
CARDS: Flat Rate
FORTIFICATIONS: Unlimited
Edit: I see no more kids singles. Maybe you should
A) put that in the first post
B) Make it bigger.
But I'll do either.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
can we get in??
NAME jsmith72 and michiganfan22
AGE 16-16(both)
GROUP----team (jsmith72 and michiganfan22)
*TEAM--Son's of God
CARDS ---flat rate
FORTIFICATIONS ----unlimited
AGE 16-16(both)
GROUP----team (jsmith72 and michiganfan22)
*TEAM--Son's of God
CARDS ---flat rate
FORTIFICATIONS ----unlimited
Highest Score-2526 (3/20/08)
Best Rank- 89 (12/29/07)

Best Rank- 89 (12/29/07)

- Kernal_Kronic
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
- Location: South Africa
I won't mind kicking the snot out of some young whipper snappers so I'll play if you still need...I'm 24
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
- BeastofBurson
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:55 pm
- FiveThreeEight
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:18 pm
Love to play:
NAME rspatel
AGE 30
GROUP(team/singles) Singles but willing to play dbls. Need to know partner before assigned, plz!
CARDS Flat Rate
FORTIFICATIONS Unlim
AGE 30
GROUP(team/singles) Singles but willing to play dbls. Need to know partner before assigned, plz!
CARDS Flat Rate
FORTIFICATIONS Unlim



