Humans for sale and how dumb are you
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
22/25
80.58%
$1,022,000
The first one had some questions that I would not know or care about.
Not anwsering half of the things can lower the score.
I'm going to make some for fun ones on the 2nd one.
80.58%
$1,022,000
The first one had some questions that I would not know or care about.
Not anwsering half of the things can lower the score.
I'm going to make some for fun ones on the 2nd one.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Burrito Loco
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:06 am
It didn't. I was puzzled to find I got 24/25, then went to check my BMI for the other thing (which I couldn't be bothered completing), and it said 2.2 kilograms = 1 pound. Which I realised I had the other way round in the test.
Or was it 1 kilogram = 2.2 pounds? I still can't remember. I'd google it, but I can't be bothered.
Or was it 1 kilogram = 2.2 pounds? I still can't remember. I'd google it, but I can't be bothered.
- cowshrptrn
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
- Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
23/25 (Not bad for an American)
$2,292,052 (I skipped the size one)
$2,292,052 (I skipped the size one)
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
- alex_white101
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 am
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
Well, if it was based on gender, than would mean that women get 25/25 more than men do.Anarkistsdream wrote:Or gender, because you will never be better than a man...btownmeggy wrote:What?? When I got 25/25 it told me the percentile was 97.03 or something of the sort.
Maybe its according to your age? Or zip code?
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
No, it means that you are only 97% human... A man is 100% human, BABY!!!!!!!btownmeggy wrote:Well, if it was based on gender, than would mean that women get 25/25 more than men do.Anarkistsdream wrote:Or gender, because you will never be better than a man...btownmeggy wrote:What?? When I got 25/25 it told me the percentile was 97.03 or something of the sort.
Maybe its according to your age? Or zip code?
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- flashleg8
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: the Union of Soviet Socialist Scotland
Guess you got your answer cowshrptrn why you failed physics nowThe1exile wrote:You're wrong, as a quick google search will bear out. 50 kg is 110 lb.cowshrptrn wrote:1lb=2.2kg, i remember cus in all those physics problems the guy is always 50kgs, which is really light in lbs
P.S. the second test seems a might bit personal to be giving data to someone over the internet for me. But according to the courts in the UK for compensation purposed the net worth of a human is usually equal to their earning power. All they do is take your current salary and multiply it by the remaining working years you have until your pensionable age. If you are currently unemployed they would usually calculate it based on the average wage.



