Ask me to ask anyone anything
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Ask me if I care
-rd
-rd
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
JoshyBoy and me have our eyes on you.GreecePwns wrote:I kindly suggest, saxi, that you look at the walls of each of the people you listed. I can't force them to answer such intimidating questions.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
I even asked the firecrotch question, goddammit! (Though it was promptly deleted).
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Posting the answers in this thread would be nice.GreecePwns wrote:I even asked the firecrotch question, goddammit! (Though it was promptly deleted).
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
SecondedJoshyBoy wrote:Posting the answers in this thread would be nice.GreecePwns wrote:I even asked the firecrotch question, goddammit! (Though it was promptly deleted).
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Thirde... hang on.QoH wrote:SecondedJoshyBoy wrote:Posting the answers in this thread would be nice.GreecePwns wrote:I even asked the firecrotch question, goddammit! (Though it was promptly deleted).
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
So, LET MET GET THIS STRAIGHT. GreecePWNS kept stalling for time then suddenly just defaulted on all the answers he was supposed to give us? Then he withdrew from the thread entirely?
GreecePWNS did this?
GREECEPWNS?
GreecePWNS did this?
GREECEPWNS?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
GREECEpwns
from GREECE
it makes sense now
?
from GREECE
it makes sense now
?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
I mean I'll forgive him for defaulting on the thread. But, honestly, if it weren't for all the contributions the Greeks have made to western civilization - nude wrestling, chest hair, Turkish coffee, Sakis Rouvas, funny monk hats - I seriously might reconsider. 
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Strictly speaking, I don't believe he ever promised any answers. He simply said he would ask. It was our foolish presumption that there would ever be any answers forthcoming.saxitoxin wrote:So, LET MET GET THIS STRAIGHT. GreecePWNS kept stalling for time then suddenly just defaulted on all the answers he was supposed to give us?
Caveat emptor.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
he didn't even say he WOULD ask. he just asked us to ask him to ask anyone anything. sneaky bastard.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Well, my foe list has grown by one. 
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
What can I do about no one answering? Unless any of you can telepathically force them to answer, then I can't really help anyone out here.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
- jonesthecurl
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: disused action figure warehouse
- Contact:
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Greece is the word.john9blue wrote:GREECEpwns
from GREECE
it makes sense now
?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
At last we have an answer!
When sg7 asked natty to stop using 1 word posts, natty responded with "Maybe."
When sg7 asked natty to stop using 1 word posts, natty responded with "Maybe."
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
And another!
When asked to shut up by notyou2, Scotty responds with, "about what?"
When asked to shut up by notyou2, Scotty responds with, "about what?"
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
- Phatscotty
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
ask notyou2 "tell phatscotty to shut up about what?"GreecePwns wrote:And another!
When asked to shut up by notyou2, Scotty responds with, "about what?"
Also, tell notyou2 that I am just trying to save my country from going bankrupt/defaulting on our debt.
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Does this look like the "tell me to tell anyone anything thread?"
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
- Phatscotty
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
YES!GreecePwns wrote:Does this look like the "tell me to tell anyone anything thread?"
- Bostonguitah
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:29 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
ask Natty_dread and Joshyboy if they are ready to apologize and admit they are wrong to BOSTONGUITAH
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Ask bostonguitah if he's come to terms with his inner teenage girl yet

- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Ask Bostonguitah if he's going to keep up the insanely poor level of posting.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Re: Ask me to ask anyone anything
Ask Bostonguitah that I think he's the cat's meow and I'm gonna form an alliance with him against Joshua and Nathan and their Gang of Fivism and attempts at bedazzlement.
Also, ask him that I think his avatar is pretty tight! (Ask him that I just watched Pale Horse Rider last week on Blue-Ray, actually.)
Also, ask him that I think his avatar is pretty tight! (Ask him that I just watched Pale Horse Rider last week on Blue-Ray, actually.)
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880

