ArmySpeeder [busted]es
Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
agreed on all countsMegasWoman wrote:That video was AWESOME-great job!!!! Give that man a crown!!
Cheater with Brann...huh...shocked and appalled...NOT.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
Brann2006 is barely Sergent? WTF? You think somebody goes from hovering below an officer to a hat in 2 months?
I call Bullshit.
I call Bullshit.
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: ArmySpeeder [pending]
Yep, figuredEvil Semp wrote:ArmySpeeder was BUSTED with Brann2006.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
He was banned for point dumping if I recall correctlyMr_Adams wrote:Brann2006 is barely Sergent? WTF? You think somebody goes from hovering below an officer to a hat in 2 months?
I call Bullshit.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
InsomniaRed wrote:He was banned for point dumping if I recall correctlyMr_Adams wrote:Brann2006 is barely Sergent? WTF? You think somebody goes from hovering below an officer to a hat in 2 months?
I call Bullshit.
See? That's what you wouldn't tell me in chat for some reason. I wanted a motive.
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
And I want Freddie Mercury's voice.Mr_Adams wrote:InsomniaRed wrote:He was banned for point dumping if I recall correctlyMr_Adams wrote:Brann2006 is barely Sergent? WTF? You think somebody goes from hovering below an officer to a hat in 2 months?
I call Bullshit.
See? That's what you wouldn't tell me in chat for some reason. I wanted a motive.
But, Mr Adams, I have a song for you.
mrswdk is a ho
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
I thought CC would take the premium of those multis without kicking em out 
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
Not for someone who has already been busted. You have one chance, and he used his up.
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
He also had a perma ban, which means he can't use any account.jakewilliams wrote:Not for someone who has already been busted. You have one chance, and he used his up.

Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
I'm pissed off

Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
Confucius say, "Better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on."Pirlo wrote:I'm pissed off![]()
![]()
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
Confucius also say "100 women are not worth one testicle."Mr_Adams wrote:Confucius say, "Better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on."Pirlo wrote:I'm pissed off![]()
![]()
No, really, Confucius actually said that. My sociology professor last semester was reading us a bunch of quotes about sexism, and of course he began that one with "Confucius say". Hahaha. Apparently Confucius had a low opinion of women.
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
f*ck Confucius ... this is not funnytkr4lf wrote:Confucius also say "100 women are not worth one testicle."Mr_Adams wrote:Confucius say, "Better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on."Pirlo wrote:I'm pissed off![]()
![]()
No, really, Confucius actually said that. My sociology professor last semester was reading us a bunch of quotes about sexism, and of course he began that one with "Confucius say". Hahaha. Apparently Confucius had a low opinion of women.
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
tkr4lf wrote: Confucius also say "100 women are not worth one testicle."
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
he either lied or didn't give a shit about sexMr_Adams wrote:tkr4lf wrote: Confucius also say "100 women are not worth one testicle."When it comes down to the facts, either Confucius was gay, or he would make that trade. so which was it.
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
... Am i ever wrong ever about multis? had i known it was brann i probably wouldnt have said anything though
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
-
Hank44Soccer
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Re: ArmySpeeder [busted]es
ohhhhhh thats why he wouldn't join my tournament!


