What do you know! I think there should also be a minimum requirement of 1000 postsBlitzaholic wrote:There also should be a minimum games requirement, like 1000 or something.
CC'S ALL TIME TOP 100 SCORES
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Re: JR
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: JR
By the rate at which your post count is dropping, you'll be down below 1000 soon enough hectorhecter wrote:What do you know! I think there should also be a minimum requirement of 1000 postsBlitzaholic wrote:There also should be a minimum games requirement, like 1000 or something.
- Georgerx7di
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:11 pm
- Gender: Male
JohnyRocket wrote:
I like this johny, thanks for starting it. Don't let that evil AK stop you from speaking the truth.
THE TOP 10 HIGHEST SCORES
"since the beginning of time"
(updated April 25, 2007)
1. Georgerx7di 40,000,000
2. Jork 3425
3. Eye84free 3412
4. Belzbub 3384
5. JOHNNYROCKET 3383
6. Stronger 3368
7. osujacket 3231
8. Steelplayin 3222
9. yosevuk 3198
10. Maniacmath 3185
And for fun...
Here's the high water marks for all others who have made general...
"in all of recorded history"
11. Dugcarr1 3174 *banned for being a griefer*
12. scorba 3167
13. Nuke 3160
14. Pheared 3158
15. eddymush 3150
16. Lazaruslong 3147
17. Cyberdaniel 3145
18. Theblackrose 3114
19. Subjekt 3114
20. Andrewb 3107
21. RL_Orange 3088
22. Juventino 3079
23. Pilate 3055
24. Alstergren 3048
25. marvaddin 3033
26. Robinette Wink 3021
27. dminus 3002 *multi*
sully800 wrote:Robinette started it. AK deleted Robinette's old thread because Johnny copied the information and started a new thread since the old one was apparently filled with spam.Georgerx7di wrote:
I like this johny, thanks for starting it. Don't let that evil AK stop you from speaking the truth.

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: JR
well im not figuring out 16,000 active members wining percentages. figure yours out and post the results. until than, my record stands. same with the singles record. I counted my games. Until someone presents the results of their games, my record stands.Blitzaholic wrote:I never checked, but I would guess 64 percent waiting rate is not a CC record? I am guessing I have higher than that, and perhaps some others as well, although I never checked.
There also should be a minimum games requirement, like 1000 or something.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: JR
haha, how do you know you hold "records" for any of the things you've listed? have you counted everyone's wins? how silly. that's like saying you hold the world record for the mile b/c you've never seen anyone run it faster than you. and 64% wins? i'd like to see that. i can't believe anyone would be that high, let alone higher.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:well im not figuring out 16,000 active members wining percentages. figure yours out and post the results. until than, my record stands. same with the singles record. I counted my games. Until someone presents the results of their games, my record stands.Blitzaholic wrote:I never checked, but I would guess 64 percent waiting rate is not a CC record? I am guessing I have higher than that, and perhaps some others as well, although I never checked.
There also should be a minimum games requirement, like 1000 or something.
Liberté, egalité, cash moné
Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: JR
I agree that its a joke to say you hold the record for something until someone else responds and says that you don't. You can say you think its the record unofficially of course.Nephilim wrote:haha, how do you know you hold "records" for any of the things you've listed? have you counted everyone's wins? how silly. that's like saying you hold the world record for the mile b/c you've never seen anyone run it faster than you. and 64% wins? i'd like to see that. i can't believe anyone would be that high, let alone higher.
As for the 64% win rate, I'd believe it. After all, when playing 4 person doubles or any triples, your expected win rate would be 50%. So if you're above average you will naturally do much better than that. Add some singles games to bring down the win rate, and I think its still possible.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: JR
AK_iceman wrote:1000 games as a minimum for what? Thats a hell of a lot of games, and I think only 20 people or so have played that many.Blitzaholic wrote:There also should be a minimum games requirement, like 1000 or something.
The winning percentage rate that JR was talking about at 64%.
I think there should be a minimum requirement of games placed if this is going to be a record, perhaps 1000 is too high, but I think 100 is too short, perhaps the winning rates with a minimum of 300 games played then, this would demonstrate more accuracy of the better players over longevity.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
sully
sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
about 70% win rate? something like that

- tahitiwahini
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Re: sully
On the off chance that sully is doing something more useful with his time...Blitzaholic wrote:sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
here's a cute little trick you can use to turn your url address box into a simple calculator.
Go up to the url address box for your browser which is probably displaying something like this:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/postin ... e&p=380103
Double=click on it until it is completely highlighted. Then in the url address box type the following which will replace the highlighted text:
javascript:alert ( 1100 / 1500 * 100 )
Then hit enter, see what happens (nothing bad I promise).
You will get the answer 73.3333333333
Technical explanation if anyone is interested:
There's a javascript interpreter running for the url address box.
javascript: signals that you are about to pass it some javascript code.
alert() is a function that displays whatever is put into the parentheses in a pop up window.
1100 / 1500 * 100 is simply a mathematical expression that calculates what percentage 1100 is of 1500, which is translated into text and displayed in the alert window that pops up.
Cheers,
Tahitiwahini
Tahitiwahini
Re: sully
Cool trick... but more simple if you just use the calculator on your cell phonetahitiwahini wrote:On the off chance that sully is doing something more useful with his time...Blitzaholic wrote:sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
here's a cute little trick you can use to turn your url address box into a simple calculator.
Go up to the url address box for your browser which is probably displaying something like this:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/postin ... e&p=380103
Double=click on it until it is completely highlighted. Then in the url address box type the following which will replace the highlighted text:
javascript:alert ( 1100 / 1500 * 100 )
Then hit enter, see what happens (nothing bad I promise).
You will get the answer 73.3333333333
Technical explanation if anyone is interested:
There's a javascript interpreter running for the url address box.
javascript: signals that you are about to pass it some javascript code.
alert() is a function that displays whatever is put into the parentheses in a pop up window.
1100 / 1500 * 100 is simply a mathematical expression that calculates what percentage 1100 is of 1500, which is translated into text and displayed in the alert window that pops up.
- tahitiwahini
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Re: sully
OMG, I'll take off my shoes and socks before I'll use the calculator on my cell phone. If necessary stop people in the street and take their shoes and socks off.... it's quicker than using the calculator on my cell phone.Robinette wrote: Cool trick... but more simple if you just use the calculator on your cell phone
However, there is a calculator on all MS-Windows computers which is serviceable. Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> Calculator.
It's just that I find the Javascript trick quicker.
Cheers,
Tahitiwahini
Tahitiwahini
Re: sully
hee hee... it was a joke... but i do like the fingers & toes over an abacus.tahitiwahini wrote:OMG, I'll take off my shoes and socks before I'll use the calculator on my cell phone. If necessary stop people in the street and take their shoes and socks off.... it's quicker than using the calculator on my cell phone.Robinette wrote: Cool trick... but more simple if you just use the calculator on your cell phone
However, there is a calculator on all MS-Windows computers which is serviceable. Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> Calculator.
It's just that I find the Javascript trick quicker.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: sully
wow, ty, it is actually 1109 wins and 410 losses, but I am leading in a lot of games as we speak, ty tahitiwahni, peacetahitiwahini wrote:Blitzaholic wrote:sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
You will get the answer 73.3333333333
Re: sully
That is damn good blitz....Blitzaholic wrote:wow, ty, it is actually 1109 wins and 410 losses, but I am leading in a lot of games as we speak, ty tahitiwahni, peacetahitiwahini wrote:Blitzaholic wrote:sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
You will get the answer 73.3333333333
the games against us might cut into that a bit,
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Too much. I know.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
osu general
you probably 2nd osu, with me at 73.3 and you at 66.6 and jr and 64, well that is dam impressive, 5 weeks ago i had over 80 percent win rate, lost over 1300 points in those 5 weeks, ugh, anyways osu, you out rank me now, lolosujacket wrote:For what its worth mine is 66.6%
794 - 398. Not too shabby but not as good as blitz.

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
fitzy
ty double A fitzerAAFitz wrote:That is damn good blitz....Blitzaholic wrote:wow, ty, it is actually 1109 wins and 410 losses, but I am leading in a lot of games as we speak, ty tahitiwahni, peacetahitiwahini wrote:Blitzaholic wrote:sully or someone can you help with this, i counted up my games, and I won over 1100 of the 1500 I played, what is a rough winning percentage of that?
about 70% win rate? something like that
You will get the answer 73.3333333333
the games against us might cut into that a bit,but that is an unreal percentage...
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
CC'S ALL-TIME TOP SCORES
[quote="JOHNNYROCKET24"]
THE TOP 10 HIGHEST SCORES ALL-TIME
"since the beginning of time"
(updated May 14th, 2007)
Held the # 1 Spot while being over 3K in points the longest in CC History since it's Inception: Only 7 Ever to do it!
1. Blitzaholic 170 days
2. Pilate 39 days
3. Belzbub 17 days
4. Alstergren 14 days
5. Jork 10 days
6. Eye84free 3 days
7. Maniacmath 1 day
THE TOP 10 HIGHEST SCORES ALL-TIME
"since the beginning of time"
(updated May 14th, 2007)
Held the # 1 Spot while being over 3K in points the longest in CC History since it's Inception: Only 7 Ever to do it!
1. Blitzaholic 170 days
2. Pilate 39 days
3. Belzbub 17 days
4. Alstergren 14 days
5. Jork 10 days
6. Eye84free 3 days
7. Maniacmath 1 day
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Tue May 15, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
I changed your score before I read this. Please reread the instructions on the first post of this thread which explains how to report your new score.maniacmath17 wrote:up to 3246
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- maniacmath17
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 8:32 pm
i dont have anything to take the screenshot but i am currently #1 at 3372
Edit: make that 3384. Coulda been 3400 but I came up just short, damn you bretz!
Edit: make that 3384. Coulda been 3400 but I came up just short, damn you bretz!
Last edited by maniacmath17 on Thu May 03, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
