You'll need several fat tire's to wash down the bitter taste of defeat. Prepare to lose to a bunch of drunks.reverend_kyle wrote: Great, I'll take a fat tire.
****THE OFFICIAL WARLORDS OF WORT CALLOUT****
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sirbrezalot
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:45 pm
- joe snuffy
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:50 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: MEXAS
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
Ok, I propose 9, Triples games played 2 at a time.
All games will be Sequential/Unlimited.
Each clan will pick a map for each pair of games.
Each winner will be awarded two points per player.
First out will only get one point.
The final game will be decided by the points leader and will be worth 5 points.
Thoughts?
All games will be Sequential/Unlimited.
Each clan will pick a map for each pair of games.
Each winner will be awarded two points per player.
First out will only get one point.
The final game will be decided by the points leader and will be worth 5 points.
Thoughts?



I'd like some parity between players in each game in terms of rank, as well as some scheme to prevent the same players from playing every game. Having the top three players from each clan play every game would be boring. Watching three colonels whip three privates sounds boring too.
Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
Agreed.D.IsleRealBrown wrote:How about we post the players first and there can only be one player per pair of games from each clan.
I'd prefer of each pair of games, one is Colonel/Major/Captain, and the other is Major/Captain/Lt. Acceptable?Also no team can be greater than Colonel, Major, Captain per team?
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
- joe snuffy
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:50 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: MEXAS
I doubt that you could in beer. We brew/drink high gravity stuff that is much stronger as well as tastier than that "water" Bud/ Coors/ Natural Light that you kids drink.D.IsleRealBrown wrote:Son, I could drink you under the table twice over.
Now when it comes to the hard stuff, I'll concede to you on that. But when it comes to brews you boys would not have a chance.

- sirbrezalot
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:45 pm
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
Riiiight, I currently have a case of Polaner Octoberfest in the fridge.
Last night I started off with a Sam Adams lager and a double shot of Jameson's Irish Whiskey. I proceded to drink 5 more Sams and 3 shots of 1800. I also bowled a 289.
So you believe what you want.
I respect the home-brewing though.
Last night I started off with a Sam Adams lager and a double shot of Jameson's Irish Whiskey. I proceded to drink 5 more Sams and 3 shots of 1800. I also bowled a 289.
So you believe what you want.
I respect the home-brewing though.



- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- D.IsleRealBrown
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 pm
- Location: Abroad
Our first two teams....
Team 1:
D.Isle
MasterBush
JTFR
Team 2:
Bogusbet
b-b5
2dimes
You can look up the ranks via our usergroup.
Team 1:
D.Isle
MasterBush
JTFR
Team 2:
Bogusbet
b-b5
2dimes
You can look up the ranks via our usergroup.
Last edited by D.IsleRealBrown on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.




are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.