nevermind.Skittles! wrote:Hundreds?
WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
He loves his mother
and from the side
he gives the fish to her
it sheds its skin before empty testicles
the old skin falls on the floor
He loves his sister
and from behind
the fish eats to the mouth
the gills still bloody from sucking
on the big red eyes
Spawning time
it is spawning time
He loves his dog
oh god from above
the fish now kisses with his tongue
he spits dead milk in your face
you don't dare to touch him
Spawning time
fishmilk everywhere
it is spawning time
The mother has been taken by the sea
Spawning time
the sisters don't have time
Spawning time
the dog waves from the shore
Spawning time
the fish needs his loneliness
Spawning time
and from the side
he gives the fish to her
it sheds its skin before empty testicles
the old skin falls on the floor
He loves his sister
and from behind
the fish eats to the mouth
the gills still bloody from sucking
on the big red eyes
Spawning time
it is spawning time
He loves his dog
oh god from above
the fish now kisses with his tongue
he spits dead milk in your face
you don't dare to touch him
Spawning time
fishmilk everywhere
it is spawning time
The mother has been taken by the sea
Spawning time
the sisters don't have time
Spawning time
the dog waves from the shore
Spawning time
the fish needs his loneliness
Spawning time
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Nope, it's the song Laichzeit by Rammstien. The lyrics there have been translated from German.Ehriggn wrote:*shudders*
...did you write that hector?
I've written the odd crappy thing that I won't be sharing with you guys though… Let's just say the genre's a little different.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
So? I still know.dwightschrute wrote:how do you know, you werent in??hecter wrote:Not until tomorrow.dwightschrute wrote:Skittles! can i take off my avatar? its been a week right?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
Well, I won the game on the 24th (for me) and I think some people put it on the 25th (for me).Skittles! wrote:i actually don't know. I'll go check.dwightschrute wrote:Skittles! can i take off my avatar? its been a week right?
So it either ends Saturday, or Sunday. It's Saturday here now, so yeah.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
sweet.Skittles! wrote:Well, I won the game on the 24th (for me) and I think some people put it on the 25th (for me).Skittles! wrote:i actually don't know. I'll go check.dwightschrute wrote:Skittles! can i take off my avatar? its been a week right?
So it either ends Saturday, or Sunday. It's Saturday here now, so yeah.
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
