congrats to seul for kicking the old man for something he did when he was down and under the weather... nothing like a prostate the size of a beach ball, and not being able to fill a thimble with sweet, sweet yellow water from heaven!!! congrats seul!!! i was letting it go, and then you thoroughly kicked fruity in the ass!!-0Seulessliathan wrote:let´s congratulate Fruit for breaking his own rules by complaining about people who forgot to use the verb congratulate, without actually using any form of congratulations himself. Better desist from complainments which don´t include this essential verb.
General Congratulations
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: General congratulations

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: General congratulations
owenshooter wrote:congrats to seul for kicking the old man for something he did when he was down and under the weather... nothing like a prostate the size of a beach ball, and not being able to fill a thimble with sweet, sweet yellow water from heaven!!! congrats seul!!! i was letting it go, and then you thoroughly kicked fruity in the ass!!-0Seulessliathan wrote:let´s congratulate Fruit for breaking his own rules by complaining about people who forgot to use the verb congratulate, without actually using any form of congratulations himself. Better desist from complainments which don´t include this essential verb.
Congrats to Seul for getting the OP to post everywhere else but in here......"Is that a boot sticking out of Fruity's ass? No- that's his tail between his legs."
Re: General congratulations
Good for you scotty old son...a big hearty congrats to you for being such a good egg.Scott-Land wrote:owenshooter wrote:congrats to seul for kicking the old man for something he did when he was down and under the weather... nothing like a prostate the size of a beach ball, and not being able to fill a thimble with sweet, sweet yellow water from heaven!!! congrats seul!!! i was letting it go, and then you thoroughly kicked fruity in the ass!!-0Seulessliathan wrote:let´s congratulate Fruit for breaking his own rules by complaining about people who forgot to use the verb congratulate, without actually using any form of congratulations himself. Better desist from complainments which don´t include this essential verb.
Congrats to Seul for getting the OP to post everywhere else but in here......"Is that a boot sticking out of Fruity's ass? No- that's his tail between his legs."![]()
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: General congratulations
congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fights
like school boys

- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: General congratulations
Congrats to Clapper for not noticing friendly banter among us [boys].
Re: General congratulations
And a hearty congrats to you clapper, not for being observant and succinct, which of course goes without saying, but for your wonderful avatar (as usual)clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: General congratulations
congrats fruity, on always noticing my avatars 
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: General congratulations
congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: General congratulations
congrats to owen for not knowing me all that well
besides fruit knows I am teasing him 
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: General congratulations
Congrtaz to owen for pointing the corruption stick for no real reasonowenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
Re: General congratulations
Congrats to gimil for inadvertently proving Owen's point. Ouch.gimil wrote:Congrtaz to owen for pointing the corruption stick for no real reasonowenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: General congratulations
Congrats Owen for taking the words out of my mouth ! Clapper's always on my ****.owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: General congratulations
Oh dear for sarcasim. Check the sig bud, im a hard core member until friday. Observation is always a good skill to have. If owen takes offence to anything I say teh big boy knows where to find meFrop wrote:Congrats to gimil for inadvertently proving Owen's point. Ouch.gimil wrote:Congrtaz to owen for pointing the corruption stick for no real reasonowenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: General congratulations
congrats to scott for confusing this to being between he and I.......Scott-Land wrote:Congrats Owen for taking the words out of my mouth ! Clapper's always on my ****.owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
Re: General congratulations
So a last, for now, congrats to you clapper, you sweetie. You can tease an old man any time you wish.clapper011 wrote:congrats to owen for not knowing me all that wellbesides fruit knows I am teasing him
Moving on to the real reason for this thread, I think a BIG congrats has to go to old alangary, him of the "will he turn up or wont he turn up" fame.
I notice he has moved up from just 1 point, so had to search to see who the unfortunates were and yes I found them. However, within this triples game is a real classic from alan himself.
2008-06-12 18:37:32 - chapnis: alangary i suggest you fort from south africa to east africa to protect asher for the time being
Alan then misses a turn:
2008-06-13 19:07:27 - alangary missed a turn
Alan then misses another turn:
2008-06-15 21:15:56 - alangary missed a turn
Alan then returns:
2008-06-17 16:15:56 - alangary receives 3 armies for 6 territories
2008-06-17 16:15:56 - alangary receives 6 deferred armies for missing 2 rounds
2008-06-17 16:16:04 - alangary deployed 3 armies on South Africa
2008-06-17 16:16:06 - alangary attacked Congo from South Africa and conquered it from asher3487
Congrats again alang' you are truly a magnificent example of disaster triumphing over success!
- deliaselene
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:03 am
- Location: All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...
Re: General congratulations
actually interestingly enough Owen... I have been informed that all mods are players first and entitled to their own opinion...owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
and clap does have humour....

Twill: It's hard lovin, I know, but I've got a reputation as a dick to maintain don't ya know
Twill: oky doky folks, I gotta get back to screwing people over
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: General congratulations
congrats to delia, for not phrasing even the most basic of statements in a congratulatory way!!! congrats to delia for breaking the thread!!-0deliaselene wrote:actually interestingly enough Owen... I have been informed that all mods are players first and entitled to their own opinion...owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
and clap does have humour....

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: General congratulations
Congrats to Delia for spelling humour correctly.deliaselene wrote: and clap does have humour....
And a further congrats for (I think) inadvertantly causing many to chuckle with those words.
- deliaselene
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:03 am
- Location: All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...
Re: General congratulations
congs to Owen for trying but gimil did the post before...owenshooter wrote:congrats to delia, for not phrasing even the most basic of statements in a congratulatory way!!! congrats to delia for breaking the thread!!-0deliaselene wrote:actually interestingly enough Owen... I have been informed that all mods are players first and entitled to their own opinion...owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
and clap does have humour....
Oh dear for sarcasim. Check the sig bud, im a hard core member until friday. Observation is always a good skill to have. If owen takes offence to anything I say teh big boy knows where to find me

Twill: It's hard lovin, I know, but I've got a reputation as a dick to maintain don't ya know
Twill: oky doky folks, I gotta get back to screwing people over
- deliaselene
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:03 am
- Location: All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...
Re: General congratulations
congs to Cake for noticing but I thinkFruitcake wrote:Congrats to Delia for spelling humour correctly.deliaselene wrote: and clap does have humour....
And a further congrats for (I think) inadvertantly causing many to chuckle with those words.
wickid ...lacks humour is my best

Twill: It's hard lovin, I know, but I've got a reputation as a dick to maintain don't ya know
Twill: oky doky folks, I gotta get back to screwing people over
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: General congratulations
congrats to delia for once again making absolutely no sense to me on any level of communication. you my dear, need to come with a rosetta stone...-0deliaselene wrote:congs to Owen for trying but gimil did the post before...owenshooter wrote:congrats to delia, for not phrasing even the most basic of statements in a congratulatory way!!! congrats to delia for breaking the thread!!-0deliaselene wrote:actually interestingly enough Owen... I have been informed that all mods are players first and entitled to their own opinion...owenshooter wrote:congrats to another mod for poking around in here, not getting the gist of it all, and misinterpreting it all!!! at least clapper didn't threaten to move/lock the thread!! congrats to clapper!!!!-0clapper011 wrote:congrats to you boys for managing to pick silly little fightslike school boys
![]()
and clap does have humour....Oh dear for sarcasim. Check the sig bud, im a hard core member until friday. Observation is always a good skill to have. If owen takes offence to anything I say teh big boy knows where to find me

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: General congratulations
Congratulations for being so active in this thread.
Re: General congratulations
Well, here we are, the Summer hols are now in full swing, people are upping and leaving the boards, setting off to their R&R and cc suffers a relapse.
A week has gone by since my last update and the whacky world of CC is just that, whacky.
The hot topics in GD this week have included ‘foes’, 'dice’, ‘how to make it to the top’, ‘styles of play’, the odd promotion
, more dice, and many other interesting things I should really tell you about.
But what really caught the eye this week? What really gets the old mans blood up? (apart from that sweetie Clapper and her avatars of course). Well let's see....not a lot really, so I thought that as things are quiet, and I am away now for a few days break, what better time to take a look through some great threads that never were.
CONGRATS - KILLMANIC - BRIGADIER!.....Now here is a true Aristo of cc. What happened? Well that thread was killed ('scuse the pun) by none other than our ol' fav mod. wicked with this comment:
The "Conquerer"...A great thread that just ran out of steam. But some superb quantified arguing took place during its brief time in the sun, about the pros and cons of the front page rankers...I particularly liked the comment from liamo6969 when he said:
This was especially funny when read alongside the following thread:
How to leave rating for "dumb" play?
Started by Silver- and killed very quickly after the second poster, mibi, said:
Stupidity
In this he said:
Well, I’m away for a few days of good food, good wine, and great company, I’ll see you all when I return.
A week has gone by since my last update and the whacky world of CC is just that, whacky.
The hot topics in GD this week have included ‘foes’, 'dice’, ‘how to make it to the top’, ‘styles of play’, the odd promotion
But what really caught the eye this week? What really gets the old mans blood up? (apart from that sweetie Clapper and her avatars of course). Well let's see....not a lot really, so I thought that as things are quiet, and I am away now for a few days break, what better time to take a look through some great threads that never were.
CONGRATS - KILLMANIC - BRIGADIER!.....Now here is a true Aristo of cc. What happened? Well that thread was killed ('scuse the pun) by none other than our ol' fav mod. wicked with this comment:
...tish tosh wicked, you hurt the guy, so much he has deranked to the rank of the mediocrity....a Major!"back to the gay hat for you!"
The "Conquerer"...A great thread that just ran out of steam. But some superb quantified arguing took place during its brief time in the sun, about the pros and cons of the front page rankers...I particularly liked the comment from liamo6969 when he said:
2 MONTH RESTRICTION IS OVER...A kind of interesting thread about something or other, but a quote caught my eye when responding to Robinettes return from self imposed exile:Will be interesting to see if any of these guys reply,
Because i would bet a big buk that nearly every1 in the top 250 on the scoreboard falls into this category.
The thread finally expired with a suitable epitaph:you consider 30% extra whiteness for 19 days hell? GET A F***ING LIFE!!!!
codeblue1018...Now once again dear reader, I must warn you that I have the utmost repect for this player. He is a Diety you should all kneel before such is his knowledge of playing this game. This thread ran out of steam with a small but pertinant entry from ParadiceCity9amen bro!
Great!...A sweet nut of a thread started by Phatscotty who said:Ya I made an abuse thread about him and wicked said that they'd "look into it". Obviously nothing's happened...
This thread soon passed into the ether after a pithy comment by Anarkistsdream who said:So every non-premium cook I play gets to leave me a 1 on ratings
What should be your Win% when... ....This thread was started by Soloman asking what seemd an innocuous question, only for that fav Anti Hero of yours and mine, JR, to step in with this salty remark:Funny that your only ones were left by officers...
Maybe you're just an asshole?
I believe the dice are rigged ... A lovely little thread that showed us how some on the site actually go through various belief phases. With Top dog letting us all in on his secret….he waits 10 seconds sometimes. This gets him better rolls. The thread was killed off due to too many shakes of the head by readers and the following by acyckowskiwhat should your winning percentage be when 2 brothers team up on the 3rd player in a 3 person singles game ?
This new feedback system sucks......…A thread started by an old friend Sir Kick-some. The reason I add this to the list was his opening remark:No, it's true. The intuitive insight of TD's mind is greater than the combined computing power of all the Crays hidden in the basement of the NSA. AND he uses The Force.
You are a one in a million Sir KS.Having been an enthuiastic player on this site (posh word for addicted) i find myself losing interest... First it was the points adjustment, lowering the standards so that any man and his dog, could reach Officer, and now this 'Mickey Mouse' ratings system!!!
This was especially funny when read alongside the following thread:
How to leave rating for "dumb" play?
Started by Silver- and killed very quickly after the second poster, mibi, said:
And finally a thread from some time back, started by Marfski.your 'b' is upside down.
Stupidity
In this he said:
I hope she has forgiven you by now Marfski.Just thought I would share a really sickening, stupid thing I did. Maybe it will make some of you feel better if you have ever done anything stupid…..
I thought I was giving everybody five stars and instead gave them all one! I dumbly thought the star on the left was the highest and if you didn't like something about the player you could click 1, 2, 3, or 4 stars starting on the right hand side.
I was mortified this morning when I got an email from my aunt asking why I gave her such bad feedback!
Well, I’m away for a few days of good food, good wine, and great company, I’ll see you all when I return.
Re: General congratulations
Is it just my imagination, or is the fruity one losing it a bit? Maybe I'm the one who's losing it, but I'm pretty sure most of that last post was about stuff that did not happen in the last week.
Re: General congratulations
WOW No post in this thread all week. Congrats to whoever wants to take rep for that!
