CCC MASTERS: DIVISION 4 [CHAMPION: rallison]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- lt.pie
- Posts: 1243
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sunshine Coast,Queensland.
game on ladies and germs
may the best pie win 
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: game
You belong in Division 2, I'll put you over there.the d man wrote:count me in
- DresdenSooner
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Gamefreakguy
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Dunno if I'm supposed to post it here but anyway...
I won Game 1258189
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258189
Woooo!
I won Game 1258189
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258189
Woooo!
how on earth did you win a no cards game in 14 rounds? All of mine usually go atleast 20+icedagger wrote:Dunno if I'm supposed to post it here but anyway...
I won Game 1258189
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258189
Woooo!
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
I'll be checking in to see who hasn't joined their games in the next day or so. At the moment we are doing pretty good with getting people into their games. All I can say is PLEASE be patient with this tournament, there is a lot of information to keep track of, and updates take me a LONG time to do. 
With that said, I'll get them out for you guys as smoothly as I can.
If you cannot join a game because you don't have a free slot we will not be replacing players for at least a few days, just do all you can to get into the game as soon as possible, and I'll be contacting you when necessary.
Regards, Optimus Prime
With that said, I'll get them out for you guys as smoothly as I can.
If you cannot join a game because you don't have a free slot we will not be replacing players for at least a few days, just do all you can to get into the game as soon as possible, and I'll be contacting you when necessary.
Regards, Optimus Prime
sixer wrote:how on earth did you win a no cards game in 14 rounds? All of mine usually go atleast 20+icedagger wrote:Dunno if I'm supposed to post it here but anyway...
I won Game 1258189
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258189
Woooo!
Well, i had a great start, had an eternal life by turn 2 i believe, and started getting bonuses, but he had a streak of luck, which lasted the whole game. So from turn 5 or so it was me and the other player placing our men and trying to destroy his bonuses, starting with the ankh, but the 7 armies there survived 8+ attacks of 4-6 men each with losing next to nothing. Good Game, still, i had expected to win once it hit round 4 or so, i didnt think they could make a comeback. Hey I got 2nd in this game, can we have a losers bracket, Grand Prize...bragging rights?
-
CrabNebula
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
I told them to do it when there was a mix up. It was easier to just switch their games than create all new ones. It's okay, I've got it recorded properly.CrabNebula wrote:yumtum was supposed to join game #1258141 but instead of him, rogue2 has joined it as the third player. Rogue2 was supposed to join #1258138 but yumtum has joined it as the third player... Please check this!
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
how on earth did you win a no cards game in 14 rounds? All of mine usually go atleast 20+
11 Rounds
Hey Guys won game 1258168. Been a lot of fun so far! GL everyone!!!
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258168
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Keep your slot open we only need a couple more to finish and you'll have enough for a second round game.gta0012 wrote:how on earth did you win a no cards game in 14 rounds? All of mine usually go atleast 20+
11 Rounds
Hey Guys won game 1258168. Been a lot of fun so far! GL everyone!!!
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1258168
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
***ANNOUNCEMENT***
Due to the fact that this is one of the largest tournaments in CC history with 4 Divisions of 180 players each for a grand total of 720 players there is bound to be a problem with no-shows and drop-outs. To counteract this problem, Gozar and I are already in touch with replacement players for those who have not arrived, as well as with current players to move them to some different game numbers to get the games moving. Please be patient, we are almost done fixing everything, I promise.
Also, all players should know that there will more than likely be a mixture of 4-player and 3-player games in the Second Round of the tournament due to the lack of players showing up on time. We are finding as many reserves as we can through clan recruitments, extra threads, and in-game announcements, but as of FRIDAY we will just be moving forward and continuing with whoever we have.
I want to thank all of you for participating and for having a good time. May the best player win!
Regards, Optimus Prime
Due to the fact that this is one of the largest tournaments in CC history with 4 Divisions of 180 players each for a grand total of 720 players there is bound to be a problem with no-shows and drop-outs. To counteract this problem, Gozar and I are already in touch with replacement players for those who have not arrived, as well as with current players to move them to some different game numbers to get the games moving. Please be patient, we are almost done fixing everything, I promise.
Also, all players should know that there will more than likely be a mixture of 4-player and 3-player games in the Second Round of the tournament due to the lack of players showing up on time. We are finding as many reserves as we can through clan recruitments, extra threads, and in-game announcements, but as of FRIDAY we will just be moving forward and continuing with whoever we have.
I want to thank all of you for participating and for having a good time. May the best player win!
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Game Listings have been updated with the proper players after some shuffling. I have also put up the game listings for the second round, but there are no game numbers yet. I will create those games individually as they fill up with winners from the first round games.
So far we have two winners. Congratulations to them!
Regards, Optimus Prime
So far we have two winners. Congratulations to them!
Regards, Optimus Prime
