But, but... I LIKED that welcome matRazorvich wrote:......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.
[CC4] KORT vs AKA 29-12 - Final 7/16
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).Razorvich wrote:Ahhh...you forget...you are the ones invited to our house there, not your unlimited slushy who goes first win game....will be real funny when we win itjosko.ri wrote:Count also Hive from batch 2. We already wrapped it.![]()
......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.

- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
I've never lost a game on Hive either.josko.ri wrote:We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).Razorvich wrote:Ahhh...you forget...you are the ones invited to our house there, not your unlimited slushy who goes first win game....will be real funny when we win itjosko.ri wrote:Count also Hive from batch 2. We already wrapped it.![]()
......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
out of 30 wins?iAmCaffeine wrote:I've never lost a game on Hive either.josko.ri wrote:We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).Razorvich wrote:Ahhh...you forget...you are the ones invited to our house there, not your unlimited slushy who goes first win game....will be real funny when we win itjosko.ri wrote:Count also Hive from batch 2. We already wrapped it.![]()
......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.

- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
You didn't check my record did you?josko.ri wrote:out of 30 wins?iAmCaffeine wrote:I've never lost a game on Hive either.josko.ri wrote:We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).Razorvich wrote:Ahhh...you forget...you are the ones invited to our house there, not your unlimited slushy who goes first win game....will be real funny when we win itjosko.ri wrote:Count also Hive from batch 2. We already wrapped it.![]()
......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.

- Razorvich
- Head Chatter

- Posts: 5175
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
Thats the last straw.......NO LEMONADE OR CAKE for you eitherjosko.ri wrote:We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).Razorvich wrote:Ahhh...you forget...you are the ones invited to our house there, not your unlimited slushy who goes first win game....will be real funny when we win itjosko.ri wrote:Count also Hive from batch 2. We already wrapped it.![]()
......and as it is our house....I am taking away the "WELCOME" mat.
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
I just did... impressiveiAmCaffeine wrote:You didn't check my record did you?
- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
Now hold your horses... first you take away the Welcome mat, then the lemonade and cake. What next? A ban on fish? Or... ::gasp :: No JAFFA CAKES??!!Razorvich wrote:Thats the last straw.......NO LEMONADE OR CAKE for you either
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
I know, thanks! I'm not going to touch it in 1v1, maybe a team game. Wanna dance?fishydance wrote:I just did... impressiveiAmCaffeine wrote:You didn't check my record did you?

- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
Sure, then we can both maintain our sterling Hive record.iAmCaffeine wrote:I know, thanks! I'm not going to touch it in 1v1, maybe a team game. Wanna dance?fishydance wrote:I just did... impressiveiAmCaffeine wrote:You didn't check my record did you?
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
As long as I don't end up with a blemish on my perfect streak.fishydance wrote:Sure, then we can both maintain our sterling Hive record.iAmCaffeine wrote:I know, thanks! I'm not going to touch it in 1v1, maybe a team game. Wanna dance?fishydance wrote:I just did... impressiveiAmCaffeine wrote:You didn't check my record did you?

- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
its look that AKA will take soon 4th game. That its little surprise
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
yep i see that now at the time i posted eurasia was not included because it was still close.. where it could be a come back same as aor2 i did not use that 1NoSurvivors wrote:1. 3 kingdoms of korea
2. Eurasia
3. Hive
4. Arms Race!
5. Forbidden City
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
any chance of the op being updated with aka round 2 games please bruce...
and ps halloween has finished now as well.
and ps halloween has finished now as well.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
eddie2 wrote:any chance of the op being updated with aka round 2 games please bruce...
and ps halloween has finished now as well.
I will add all games on the exchange date.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480


Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
you mean the game due date lol ok bruce....Bruceswar wrote:eddie2 wrote:any chance of the op being updated with aka round 2 games please bruce...
and ps halloween has finished now as well.
I will add all games on the exchange date.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
No he meant what he wrote, and you meant to distort his words and provoke new drama. Nobody forced you to send your home set several days before deadline, deadline still stays the same and games will be updated after the deadline passes.eddie2 wrote:you mean the game due date lol ok bruce....Bruceswar wrote:eddie2 wrote:any chance of the op being updated with aka round 2 games please bruce...
and ps halloween has finished now as well.
I will add all games on the exchange date.
Also, what you wrote is not funny at all (maybe it is only to you), so the lol part is really no needed.

-
Shannon Apple
- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ireland
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
*sigh*
Eddie, can't you at least TRY to be normal and stop trying to provoke people?
Eddie, can't you at least TRY to be normal and stop trying to provoke people?
-
Dako
- Posts: 3987
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Contact:
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
This is just funny. You guys (josko and Shannon) are baiting eddie once again here. Where is he provoking you? He asked if Bruce could update OP with the games AKA has sent and one more win for them, even used the word "please". Bruce replied "no" and after that josko and Shannon jumped in to say how not normal eddie is with his tactless request, him distorting words all over the place and that OP can only be updated after the deadline has passed (another rule invented by KORT by chance?).
Oh my, you KORTs really make this topic on of the best reads I had in the last few days. Thank you!
Oh my, you KORTs really make this topic on of the best reads I had in the last few days. Thank you!

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
josko.ri wrote:We will see. I say it is wrapped for us and you prove wrong if you can. KORT never lost team Hive game (out of like 30 wins).

Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
You see, in your chronological order you intentionally skipped one post from eddie, on which I replied. So it seems like that post did not exist.Dako wrote:This is just funny. You guys (josko and Shannon) are baiting eddie once again here. Where is he provoking you? He asked if Bruce could update OP with the games AKA has sent and one more win for them, even used the word "please". Bruce replied "no" and after that josko and Shannon jumped in to say how not normal eddie is with his tactless request, him distorting words all over the place and that OP can only be updated after the deadline has passed (another rule invented by KORT by chance?).
Oh my, you KORTs really make this topic on of the best reads I had in the last few days. Thank you!
Ironically, I will later be again false accused how I am following TOFU in their threads just to bait them.
In reality, they try to follow me and bait me in every possible way like shown in this thread already more than once. Very sad.

-
HardAttack
- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
I'm sure we could find a spot for you in KoRT, you're clearly obsessed with us.Dako wrote:This is just funny. You guys (josko and Shannon) are baiting eddie once again here. Where is he provoking you? He asked if Bruce could update OP with the games AKA has sent and one more win for them, even used the word "please". Bruce replied "no" and after that josko and Shannon jumped in to say how not normal eddie is with his tactless request, him distorting words all over the place and that OP can only be updated after the deadline has passed (another rule invented by KORT by chance?).
Oh my, you KORTs really make this topic on of the best reads I had in the last few days. Thank you!

Highest score: 3772
Highest rank: 15
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
Will everyone calm their shit and a glass of something very alcoholic.

- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-3 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]
I'd like some Caffeine please... perhaps you could spare me some?iAmCaffeine wrote:Will everyone calm their shit and a glass of something very alcoholic.
- from a very sleepy fish


