If you could meet a CCer who would it be?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- JACKAZZTJM
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 pm
- Location: City of Brotherly HATE
-
soldierboy
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
-
CrabNebula
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9476
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
All the Spamalot members and Norse cause i want some cuban cigars
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Hmmm this is a hard one, i guess i would like to meet
1)Serbia because he seems like a genuinly nice guy
2) AnarkistsDream because he seems like he would be a laugh
3)Wicked because she seems attractive despite not knowing what she looks like
4)Luns because the man seems incapable of saying anything which isnt interesting
5)Apey because she seems like a laugh
6)Diddle because he seems like a nice guy
7)Strikewolf^? because he seems cool to
Im sure there is more but i havent been here in a while so i have forgotten some of the names
1)Serbia because he seems like a genuinly nice guy
2) AnarkistsDream because he seems like he would be a laugh
3)Wicked because she seems attractive despite not knowing what she looks like
4)Luns because the man seems incapable of saying anything which isnt interesting
5)Apey because she seems like a laugh
6)Diddle because he seems like a nice guy
7)Strikewolf^? because he seems cool to
Im sure there is more but i havent been here in a while so i have forgotten some of the names
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
Not mehappy2seeyou wrote:I don't even remember who I had voted for!
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
This is going off the stereotypes, not what I actually think.sam_levi_11 wrote:I wanna meet norse, he promised me a chav Vs emo fight
Emo equipped with - razor blade, mp3, studded belt and converse.
Chav equipped with - Hoodie, spray can, long pants.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- ignotus
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Hanging on to my old avatar.
- Contact:
*bong*Skittles! wrote:This is going off the stereotypes, not what I actually think.sam_levi_11 wrote:I wanna meet norse, he promised me a chav Vs emo fight
Emo equipped with - razor blade, mp3, studded belt and converse.
Chav equipped with - Hoodie, spray can, long pants.
Fight!
heavycola wrote:I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.
oh i forgot to mention another one
Dazmcfc - seems like an awsome kinda bloke.
Dazmcfc - seems like an awsome kinda bloke.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk




