but it wouldn't be a good life!Vincent M wrote:But wouldn't you rather lose your balls than get stabbed by a bull with his hornsstatic_ice wrote:because bulls won't bite their balls off!Once your stabbed your pretty much screwed living without balls you can still live
WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
Just throw on a strap on static and you will be finestatic_ice wrote:but it wouldn't be a good life!Vincent M wrote:But wouldn't you rather lose your balls than get stabbed by a bull with his hornsstatic_ice wrote:because bulls won't bite their balls off!Once your stabbed your pretty much screwed living without balls you can still live
just joking
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
PS: Bugged by bugs? Annoyed by insects?Minister Masket wrote:Poop = Bug.static_ice wrote:poop
That was a message for all the dumbasses here in Spamalot, where we take away all of your privilages! That's right, ALL of them!
Have a pleasant day.
Then you need BUGS-AWAY.
That'll be £500.
Yes in POUNDS, because I'm BRITISH!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia


- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
The running of the bulls was made famous by Ernest Hemingway's 1927 novel Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises. The practice began in 1591 with the need to move the bulls from the countryside to the arena. Daredevils began running in front of the animals in the 1600s. Since 1924, there have been 13 recorded deaths in the eight-day event. Most recently, a young American was gored to death in 1995.

Well It says here only 13 but that has to be bullshit (get the pun)


Well It says here only 13 but that has to be bullshit (get the pun)
Oh yes not to bad the fire department got there like around the time I noticed it.willis wrote:So what happened with the fire vince?
I live in like a marshy foresty area of South Florida right on the brink of the everglades.
Lighting storm started it.
Like you told me I just Grabed my comp and got the f*ck out of there
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
wow, somebody knows his priorititesVincent M wrote:Oh yes not to bad the fire department got there like around the time I noticed it.willis wrote:So what happened with the fire vince?
I live in like a marshy foresty area of South Florida right on the brink of the everglades.
Lighting storm started it.
Like you told me I just Grabed my comp and got the f*ck out of there
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
you must always take the comp it a laptop it needs to come with mediddle wrote:wow, somebody knows his priorititesVincent M wrote:Oh yes not to bad the fire department got there like around the time I noticed it.willis wrote:So what happened with the fire vince?
I live in like a marshy foresty area of South Florida right on the brink of the everglades.
Lighting storm started it.
Like you told me I just Grabed my comp and got the f*ck out of there
aaaah, blessVincent M wrote:you must always take the comp it a laptop it needs to come with mediddle wrote:wow, somebody knows his priorititesVincent M wrote:Oh yes not to bad the fire department got there like around the time I noticed it.willis wrote:So what happened with the fire vince?
I live in like a marshy foresty area of South Florida right on the brink of the everglades.
Lighting storm started it.
Like you told me I just Grabed my comp and got the f*ck out of there![]()
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
Nah, that sounds like an American name for a road.diddle wrote:by any chance, do you happen to live in 'I Don't give a shit' Avenue?Minister Masket wrote:First person to guess where I live (fairly specificly) gets a 10ft wide, white chocolate chip cookie and a hug.![]()
Let the Carnage begin...
NO COOKIE FOR YOU!
Try again...
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia


no, you know why, cos i don't want your fucking cookie, the only thing i want to do to that cookie is shove it up your assMinister Masket wrote:Nah, that sounds like an American name for a road.diddle wrote:by any chance, do you happen to live in 'I Don't give a shit' Avenue?Minister Masket wrote:First person to guess where I live (fairly specificly) gets a 10ft wide, white chocolate chip cookie and a hug.![]()
Let the Carnage begin...
NO COOKIE FOR YOU!
Try again...
EDIT: Please
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
I see why you're the village idiot!diddle wrote:no, you know why, cos i don't want your fucking cookie, the only thing i want to do to that cookie is shove it up your assMinister Masket wrote:Nah, that sounds like an American name for a road.diddle wrote:by any chance, do you happen to live in 'I Don't give a shit' Avenue?Minister Masket wrote:First person to guess where I live (fairly specificly) gets a 10ft wide, white chocolate chip cookie and a hug.![]()
Let the Carnage begin...
NO COOKIE FOR YOU!
Try again...
EDIT: Please
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia



