Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend [COMPLETE]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I was doing well at 7-3, but just lost three in a row to make my tally 7-6.
Time for bed - I'll be around a bit in the morning (UK time).
Time for bed - I'll be around a bit in the morning (UK time).

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
So I've won 3
Do I get three medals?
Do I get three medals?
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Hey.. I want to beat a mod! can you guys post a game and send me the pass!
Thx.
Thx.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I think nester should get 6 medalsnesterdude wrote:So I've won 3
Do I get three medals?

- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
/agree
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Yes, I'd like 27 more medals from Whac version 1. 
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
How do you get a password to join a game?
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
You can play me any 1 v 1 anytime for this JPjpcloet wrote:Yes, I'd like 27 more medals from Whac version 1.
I'l cut that win % down/
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Yeah, one for bad attitude.
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Those are pretty amazing in your avaImissSCca wrote:How do you get a password to join a game?
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
- Supermarioluigi
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: uhh...over there
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
MPmpjh wrote:Yeah, one for bad attitude.
Now let's hush there
I thought we were done, if you want to start gettin nasty, I'll start forum stalking all your stupid posts in turtle soup....you wouldn't want that, you're thoughts are pretty shallow as it is.
Edit: Vapid, vapid is what I meant to say...ugh, damn scotch...ruins my lexicon late at night.
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Lets play nice.
Any Premiums who haven't played a game at all?
--Andy
--Andy
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I havent had a shot yet
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I haven't! It could be the curse of not being around much on the weekend. Tried to join game 5692888 but the password doesn't work. I'll take 3+ player, dubs/trips/quads, don't really want 1v1.AndyDufresne wrote:Lets play nice.Any Premiums who haven't played a game at all?
--Andy
Jake
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I'm mostly playing 1vs1s...so you may have to take what you can get!
--Andy
--Andy
- Supermarioluigi
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: uhh...over there
-
Big Whiskey
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pennsylvania
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13394
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
yeah, i saw that last one you had up... i tried to let brett get it, so he could get the double pleasure of whac'ing an admin while at 30,000 feet while flying drunk to a conference... that would have made his year...-0AndyDufresne wrote:I'm mostly playing 1vs1s...so you may have to take what you can get!
--Andy

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Yeah, i beat andy banana.
GG andy
GG andy
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I am probably done for the day....but I'll be back tomorrow with another 10-20 games. More Volunteers will be creating games as the weekend progresses!
--Andy
--Andy
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
A couple of people have posted saying how they have beaten me - just for the record I'm currently at 6-6!
Important Tournament Notice
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
- azezzo
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:54 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New York state, by way of Chicago
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I really think the whac a mod idea to be be pretty cool, wish lack attack would participate, that and terminator doesnt work so well, with noobs who dont understand terminator just joining to join. Forgive me for whining, played 2 terminator mod games that were derailed by bad strategy.
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Oh you don't even know what my response to you means, and I totally agree....azezzo wrote:I really think the whac a mod idea to be be pretty cool, wish lack attack would participate, that and terminator doesnt work so well, with noobs who dont understand terminator just joining to join. Forgive me for whining, played 2 terminator mod games that were derailed by bad strategy.
Bad strategy ruins these terminator games in this one.
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.


