him isnt playing is him? damn you chu for spread confussion and trigger my paranoiaFircoal wrote:*facepalm*
UnMafia 2 *Day 3*
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- FloresDelMal
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Having no adventures in france
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Fine. I claim mayor
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Sheep (3) Pancake, Frenchie-chan, Firth,
Ditto (1) CMC,
Firth (6) Flores, Skoffin, Mandy, Mili, Ace, Sheep,
Shadow (1) Kiwi,
Nag (1) Nag,
Kiwi (1) Ani,
Pancake (1) Shadow,
Jake (1) LSU,
17 Alive, 9 to Lynch
DEADLINE: YOU GOTS 72 HOURS TO MAKE A LYNCH AND DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!
Ditto (1) CMC,
Firth (6) Flores, Skoffin, Mandy, Mili, Ace, Sheep,
Shadow (1) Kiwi,
Nag (1) Nag,
Kiwi (1) Ani,
Pancake (1) Shadow,
Jake (1) LSU,
17 Alive, 9 to Lynch
DEADLINE: YOU GOTS 72 HOURS TO MAKE A LYNCH AND DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
- dittoeevee8888
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...militant wrote:And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...militant wrote:And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
There is no horizon, I can not set my eyes on, The Ocean.militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...militant wrote:And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- FloresDelMal
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Having no adventures in france
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Fircoal wrote:
There is no horizon, I can not set my eyes on, The Ocean.
chu is such a wiseman
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
It's a song XDFloresDelMal wrote:Fircoal wrote:
There is no horizon, I can not set my eyes on, The Ocean.
chu is such a wiseman
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- animorpherv1
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: In your mind, messing with your thoughts
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
very boring with one line ain't it?
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
1 line songs are cool, and I just didn't want to post the whole lyrics.animorpherv1 wrote:very boring with one line ain't it?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- dittoeevee8888
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Chu?militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...militant wrote:And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
medittoeevee8888 wrote:Chu?militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...militant wrote:And a flavour name?firth4eva wrote:Fine. I claim mayor
Just claiming mayor is pointless. Vote Firth to up the pressure, which brings him to -2?
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
No, chu.
Vote Firth unvote
Vote Firth unvote
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- dittoeevee8888
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
I know, but I don't understand why he said "chu is right, mili is a retard" when you never said anything...Fircoal wrote:medittoeevee8888 wrote:Chu?militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:
It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
He had already voted firth, but didn't realize it.dittoeevee8888 wrote:I know, but I don't understand why he said "chu is right, mili is a retard" when you never said anything...Fircoal wrote:medittoeevee8888 wrote:Chu?militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:
It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
IT's a running joke. I call Mili a retard a lot. XDdittoeevee8888 wrote:I know, but I don't understand why he said "chu is right, mili is a retard" when you never said anything...Fircoal wrote:medittoeevee8888 wrote:Chu?militant wrote:>.>dittoeevee8888 wrote:
It doesn't when you already voted for him, so he's still at -3...
Chu is right, Mili is a retard
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- FloresDelMal
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Having no adventures in france
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
tsk tsk it cant be good for his self steemFircoal wrote:
IT's a running joke. I call Mili a retard a lot. XD
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
heh, look at MY self esteem. IT's liek dead.FloresDelMal wrote:tsk tsk it cant be good for his self steemFircoal wrote:
IT's a running joke. I call Mili a retard a lot. XD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Can a mayor cancel his own lynch fircoal?
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Typically they NEVER can. If they can, then this is a really screwy game, although we already know it is such.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
IT'S BEEN 72 HOURS AND YOU GUYS DID NOT MAKE A LYNCH OR DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!!Fircoal wrote:Sheep (3) Pancake, Frenchie-chan, Firth,
Ditto (1) CMC,
Firth (6) Flores, Skoffin, Mandy, Mili, Ace, Sheep,
Shadow (1) Kiwi,
Nag (1) Nag,
Kiwi (1) Ani,
Pancake (1) Shadow,
Jake (1) LSU,
17 Alive, 9 to Lynch
DEADLINE: YOU GOTS 72 HOURS TO MAKE A LYNCH AND DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!
NO LYNCH IS DECIDED!!!!! NIGHT 1!!!!!!!11
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
ololFircoal wrote:IT'S BEEN 72 HOURS AND YOU GUYS DID NOT MAKE A LYNCH OR DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!!Fircoal wrote:Sheep (3) Pancake, Frenchie-chan, Firth,
Ditto (1) CMC,
Firth (6) Flores, Skoffin, Mandy, Mili, Ace, Sheep,
Shadow (1) Kiwi,
Nag (1) Nag,
Kiwi (1) Ani,
Pancake (1) Shadow,
Jake (1) LSU,
17 Alive, 9 to Lynch
DEADLINE: YOU GOTS 72 HOURS TO MAKE A LYNCH AND DO MY AP BIO HW!!!!
NO LYNCH IS DECIDED!!!!! NIGHT 1!!!!!!!11
Wait...
BAH!
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
