the boyz are gonna be thinking they've been drinking absynth again when they meat her.JPlo64 wrote:FOED would like to announce the newest to pull up a stool and join the drunks at the bar, groovysmurf
![]()
![]()
FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- hopalong
- Posts: 1240
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am
- Location: not sure ... but it feels kindof good.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Hi guys. How's FOED?
- Robespierre__
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
- Robespierre__
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
I always thought the same ... especially the latter.swimmerdude99 wrote:Totally off topic, but always wondered if PAP and David Hoekstra were multisiAmCaffeine wrote:Not sure, didn't go into depth about it. He said how some people top of the scoreboard were real arseholes, specifically Blitz and David Hoekstra. I told him Blitz got banned and he stated it was inevitable. Also said something about them being super tryhards.benga wrote:How come?iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm not sure how many of you guys remember him, but I just bumped into safariguy5 on Twitch and had a quick catch up with him. He plays Hearthstone now. He wasn't surprised to learn that Blitz and some other people had been banned.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
DING DING DING
New man up at the bar!
Some of you might of heard of him,
He is occasionally controversial, sometimes a sweetheart and sometimes a c*nt... and now he's a Drunk
FOED Welcomes iAmCaffeine to the bar

New man up at the bar!
Some of you might of heard of him,
He is occasionally controversial, sometimes a sweetheart and sometimes a c*nt... and now he's a Drunk
FOED Welcomes iAmCaffeine to the bar
- hopalong
- Posts: 1240
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am
- Location: not sure ... but it feels kindof good.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
is it april fools already?!? fecking blackouts - thought it was still august.
i demand a recount.
i am bedside meself. wake me when iss over.
i demand a recount.
i am bedside meself. wake me when iss over.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Are you sure you didn't forget to drop the [Selective Recruiting] tag?
Nice catch FOED
- Extreme Ways
- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
- Swimmerdude99
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: North Carolina
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Never have I ever heard a more accurate statement. Haha, congrats!JPlo64 wrote: Some of you might of heard of him,
He is occasionally controversial, sometimes a sweetheart and sometimes a c*nt... and now he's a Drunk![]()
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
You people seem interesting.
I've never joined a CC clan. I don't usually play team games, but I'm willing to learn.
Stats: Over 2000 games; 94% attendance; 4.7 rating; no Team medals; current rank = Private 1st Class.
What are the minimum alcohol intake requirements for FOED?
I've never joined a CC clan. I don't usually play team games, but I'm willing to learn.
Stats: Over 2000 games; 94% attendance; 4.7 rating; no Team medals; current rank = Private 1st Class.
What are the minimum alcohol intake requirements for FOED?
- hopalong
- Posts: 1240
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am
- Location: not sure ... but it feels kindof good.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
recently they have been settling for caffeine.Vlasov wrote:What are the minimum alcohol intake requirements for FOED?
go figure.
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
FOED have gone softhopalong wrote:recently they have been settling for caffeine.Vlasov wrote:What are the minimum alcohol intake requirements for FOED?
go figure.
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
- elfish_lad
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Ah yes. The morning libation of choice among professional and discerning acholholics.iAmCaffeine wrote:vodka red bull anyone?
Cheers.
-
Frito Bandito
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Orygone
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
I wish join this fine looking group. My stats in CC seem sufficient. I'm a club member of one winery, one vineyard/olive oil club, and also a "sweet and boozy" culinary syrup member of the Republic of Jam (a real place, fyi)
-
MTIceman41
- Posts: 1104
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 am
- Location: Orange County, CA
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Frito is a good dude...played with my at MythFrito Bandito wrote:I wish join this fine looking group. My stats in CC seem sufficient. I'm a club member of one winery, one vineyard/olive oil club, and also a "sweet and boozy" culinary syrup member of the Republic of Jam (a real place, fyi)

- BabySasuke
- Posts: 852
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 am
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
cheap shite beer is where its at...when you know you drink...you know....youknow

Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Hes a good chap. I owe him a rematch
- BabySasuke
- Posts: 852
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 am
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
thank you very much JPlo64, excited to be here and help out with the team
.scud. appreciate that, was a fun battle against you.SCuD. wrote:Hes a good chap. I owe him a rematch

Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
I am Jack's colon. I get cancer. I kill Jack.
Couldn't resist. Obviously.
- MagnusGreeol
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm
- Location: ¥- ♎ BOSTONIA ♎ -¥
- Contact:
Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]
Wtf!? Wha-tha-fah!?Arama86n wrote:
I am Jack's colon. I get cancer. I kill Jack.
Couldn't resist. Obviously.
[edit] - Was going to stop by and say "Good luck to Jackson", Then saw Arama86n's post, and it stopped me in my tracks, Kinda bewildered about a post like that.



