Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby luckiekevin on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:42 pm

you're idea of working together is everyone doing what you say and you throwing a temper tantrum every time someone makes a suggestion for a change.. good riddance if you ask me.
Corporal luckiekevin

Postby Serbia on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:42 pm

Qwert, you're hurting yourself here. I want to play your map, but you can't just be reasonable. If all you have to do is a few minor things, just do it! Personally, I think some of the suggestions people make are too much, and not just with your map. But that's just my opinion. Go look at the Great Lakes map, that WidowMakers is working on. They are making demands of him, and he's working with them. If you just work with these people, and not take it personally, YOU'D GET YOUR MAPS UP AND RUNNING! I'm disappointed in this whole thing. If you could just stop whining a second, and just do the stupid minor things that would make these people happy, we'd all be playing your map.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Guiscard on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:25 pm

Hopefully this is the last time the drama will flare up over this. Good riddance to be honest.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby sfhbballnut on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:36 pm

what's with the abandoning? I like these maps
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby Guiscard on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:40 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:what's with the abandoning? I like these maps

Its not the maps its the map maker. They'll never ever be completed.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby sfhbballnut on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 pm

anyone else want to pick up on the image?
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby Wisse on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:53 pm

qwert wrote:I will ask from andy to ban me from map foundy, to i can not get any time in these place.
Like Keyogy say that these poll not be valid, becouse 80% people can vote for these that map ready for play, andy will refuse to hear these.
WEll this is it the last chapter of these map, i give my word that these my last post in these topic, and from now these map is Abandoned,also i Abandoned all my project becouse i dont want to cross same hell like in these topic with other my maps. From now i will not reply in any issue, and i belive that Andy and Keyogy satisfy with these. Like i say in Apointmen topic, i dont agree with Andys choice, and i can not work with Keyogy, and how we can not work togeter i must leave map foudry, considered me ban from map foudry, now i will send message to andy to put all my maps in abandoned area, and he can again say"i will put in vacation" but i will not apply these, becouse like i say i give me second chance, but third no way. Every body knows that these map good and ready for play.
I give you honor words that from now i will not draging people in map foudry again.

can i go trough with them? e-mail them to wisse6@hotmail.com if it is a yes

i will be active with map making very soon

P.S
much people would be happy that somone will make them and i hope you are too, and if you don't like anything i make i delete it
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:11 pm

Come on Wisse you know Qwert won't give you his maps to finish them. That has already been discussed before.

Hopefully he will come back to his senses in a couple of weeks time and the development will progress until the next hiccup.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby unriggable on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cook unriggable

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:27 pm

I hope he doeasnt come back Ruben...Sorry to say but Map Foundry is better without him
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby RobinJ on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:29 pm

PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS!

Honestly, it looks like a fantastic map no matter what way you look at it. Qwert (or anybody for that matter) please finish it!
nmhunate wrote:Speak English... It is the language that God wrote the bible in.

Highest Score: 2437
Highest Place: 84
Sergeant 1st Class RobinJ

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:33 pm

hulmey wrote:I hope he doeasnt come back Ruben...Sorry to say but Map Foundry is better without him

Let's not be too harsh now Hulmey. That's a bit of a hard statement. Every person contributes something to the foundry. At least we got the history and language lessons from this thread thanks to Qwert. ;)
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:10 pm

right on....but it brings back bad memories of my youth when i was bullied at band camp.

One time at band camp this big spooty girl had sweets and was teasing me with them and would not let me have a lick or suck :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Enigma on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:12 pm

you're abandoning again?? lol- map foundry soap opera.
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby Nikolai on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Congratulations, qwert, your stubborn refusal to even make simple changes and let the Foundry see what they look like so we can make informed decisions about what is good and what isn't has now cost you the support of those few people who had previously been willing to put up with your antics because your map looked good. Fare thee well, and may we never see you here again.
Sergeant 1st Class Nikolai

Postby Gilligan on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:17 pm

ABANDONED???
Captain Gilligan

Postby qeee1 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:12 pm

man, this thread reads like a tragedy, this is depressing I tried to help things along where possible... but damn... now I'm annoyed.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby wcaclimbing on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:50 pm

So he did 94 pages on this map, only to give up when its almost done?

He needs to get over it and finish!
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby Skittles! on Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:36 am

95 pages, I'm sure this is gonna go over 100.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Wisse on Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:01 am

Ruben Cassar wrote:Come on Wisse you know Qwert won't give you his maps to finish them. That has already been discussed before.

Hopefully he will come back to his senses in a couple of weeks time and the development will progress until the next hiccup.

i can always try.
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Wisse on Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:03 am

qeee1 wrote:man, this thread reads like a tragedy, this is depressing I tried to help things along where possible... but damn... now I'm annoyed.

i helped too, but it didn't work...
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby KEYOGI on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:05 am

I don't see why Wisse (or anybody else for that matter) can't work on an Eastern Front map themselves. qwert has abandoned the project and even if he hadn't, we have multiple France and South Africa maps being made. Not to mention Ancient Egypt, San Francisco, Pangea and Australia which have also had multiple cartographers pursuing the same idea at some point or another.
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby hulmey on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:07 am

i got a copy of qwert's map if you want it wisse
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Ruben Cassar on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:12 am

KEYOGI wrote:I don't see why Wisse (or anybody else for that matter) can't work on an Eastern Front map themselves. qwert has abandoned the project and even if he hadn't, we have multiple France and South Africa maps being made. Not to mention Ancient Egypt, San Francisco, Pangea and Australia which have also had multiple cartographers pursuing the same idea at some point or another.

What I meant is that I do not think that Qwert will allow anyone to finish his map, this map. Of course Wisse can work on a brand new Eastern Front map like anyone else for that matter.
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Wisse on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:13 am

KEYOGI wrote:I don't see why Wisse (or anybody else for that matter) can't work on an Eastern Front map themselves. qwert has abandoned the project and even if he hadn't, we have multiple France and South Africa maps being made. Not to mention Ancient Egypt, San Francisco, Pangea and Australia which have also had multiple cartographers pursuing the same idea at some point or another.

i meant taking it over, not starting it over ;)
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas