Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:01 am

Ok, Keyogy just shot, you forget that these map is been in final forge, and you with you demand going back with these map not forward, and like i say in anouncement topic , i dont agree with yours apointment and if you have right too decide who map must bee forged or quenched, i will abandoned thse map right now, my patiente is leak and i have soo litle patiente for these. These poll is good and i will know that my work finish or i must go in deep vacation or abandoned map. Now mine oficial anouncement that these map finish and now if andy dont say clean answer i will abandoned these map.

What you care for my signatyre, is forbiten too write what represent mee, and i dont care what you dont understand these.
And last you know that i present 10 diferent title option and people wote for these and others thing you forget but i belive that you mision in my topic is too forget things what people agree.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby KEYOGI on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:13 am

A couple of points of interest.

Your map has been in Final Forge but when you put the map on vacation you lost your Final Forge brand. You will need to earn it again before progressing to the Quenched stage I believe.

That's fine that you don't agree with my appointment as C.A., you don't have to. However, I am here as always to help maps improve and that's all I'm aiming to do. I don't want to prolong your map and if anything, me being C.A. will hopefully mean the foundry process can be speeded up a bit. I don't have the right to Final Forge or Quench your map, this is still completely in Andy's power.

As for the signature, I thought it was a pretty simple and unoffensive question. All I wanted to know was what it meant, I wasn't requesting you remove it.
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby Fireside Poet on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:00 am

Leningrad Army has 7 access points and is worth 4 armies if held.

Stalingrad Army has 3 access points and is worth 5 armies if held? I know where I'm going! :D
Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:21 am

Fireside Poet wrote:Leningrad Army has 7 access points and is worth 4 armies if held.

Stalingrad Army has 3 access points and is worth 5 armies if held? I know where I'm going! :D

I am not following you. As far as I can see both Stalingrad and Leningrad have 3 access points.

However now that I look at it they should both have a 4 army bonus since the access points are the same for both continents. So in my opinion that needs to be changed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Fireside Poet on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:51 am

Ruben Cassar wrote:
Fireside Poet wrote:Leningrad Army has 7 access points and is worth 4 armies if held.

I am not following you. As far as I can see both Stalingrad and Leningrad have 3 access points.

However now that I look at it they should both have a 4 army bonus since the access points are the same for both continents. So in my opinion that needs to be changed.

Leningrad Army touches the following:

Rzhev, Mozhaysk, Bruansk, Gomel, Minsk (x2) and Narva

Stalingrad Army touches the following:

Kharkov, Rostov, Novorosslysk

Why is Leningrad Army worth LESS when it has to maintain BROADER battle lines?
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:09 am

Fireside Poet wrote:
Ruben Cassar wrote:

Leningrad Army touches the following:

Rzhev, Mozhaysk, Bruansk, Gomel, Minsk (x2) and Narva

Stalingrad Army touches the following:

Kharkov, Rostov, Novorosslysk

Why is Leningrad Army worth LESS when it has to maintain BROADER battle lines?

Ah okay. I consider what you call access points as attack points while I consider the territories in Leningrad or Stalingrad as access points. So for me they have the same number of access points (3).

However I agree with you, the army bonuses should be changed. I think both of them should have a 4 army bonus.
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby boberz on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:39 am

qwert please can you just make these changes peop[le have suggested quickly instead of waiting for this poll which will effect nothing
Corporal 1st Class boberz

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 am

Fireside point you argument is not valid, becouse when bonus arangemend working was in progres, where are you been? First and last i give people open hands too create bonus of these map, and guys with (i belive good opinion)Marvadin give solution for these bonuses and others people agree with these. And if you dont agree with these bonuses, then send message to Marvadin not mee.

Boberz these poll will have huge efect on me i will know if people honestly want to see these map in play.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:17 am

What about my point about the army bonuses qwert? I think it makes sense and it's not a big issue to resolve unlike visual changes. Don't you agree with what I said?

I was here when the bonuses were decided but I just noticed this anomaly. Maybe you could fix it now before it goes live?
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:26 am

Im soory ruben but you can also send Marvadin message and if he send mee message too agree with you then i can change these
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:39 am

qwert wrote:Im soory ruben but you can also send Marvadin message and if he send mee message too agree with you then i can change these

I thought you were the map maker not Marvaddin. Why should I send him a pm? Marvaddin has nothing to do with this decision. He just gave you his opinion as he was helping in the map making process.

My opinion and Fireside Poet's opinion carry the same weight as Marvaddin's, maybe more since it's two people expressing their opinions on the issue.

Anyway don't you agree with my reasoning on the army bonuses? If not let me know why you don't because it seems to make sense to me.
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Enigma on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:42 am

KEYOGI wrote:It was mentioned some time ago (by I can't remember who) that the legend shadows could possibly be changed. I don't mind the legend staying as it is, but I would like to see the helmets and star given a shadow as well to lift them off the board like the rest of the legend.

That was me. I think it would be better to take the shadows off the text rather than add shadows to the icons. The extra layer of shadow lends a triple layer effect which isn't consistent with the rest of the map.

That's my last concern on this map.
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:53 am

Ruben, the bonuses is good and i dont think that must change something,Leningrad have 7 terittory and Stalingrad have 8 terittory and bouth have 3 terittory borders. i belive that terittory who have more terittory must have biger bonus and Marvadin give hes sugestion and people agree with these, but i dont understand why you waith 2 month to say that these wrong.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Fireside Poet on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:19 pm

qwert wrote:Fireside point you argument is not valid, becouse when bonus arangemend working was in progres, where are you been? First and last i give people open hands too create bonus of these map, and guys with (i belive good opinion)Marvadin give solution for these bonuses and others people agree with these. And if you dont agree with these bonuses, then send message to Marvadin not mee.

Boberz these poll will have huge efect on me i will know if people honestly want to see these map in play.

It is a marvelous map and no doubt I would like to play it, but I see it being unbalanced with the Stalingrad Army being the obvious choice because it is less to maintain and less attack points to cover. Yeah, I am probably coming late in the game, but I figure my .02 can be heard because it isn't in play yet.
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:08 pm

You can say what you want, but you also must consider other people too, and can not demand too change something what people decide too bee best for bonuses. :wink:
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:29 pm

hulmey wrote:
i think all of keyogi's comments are valid...Apart from the title!!!

I like it and actually think it was voted on and was chosen by the majority, so it should stay.

I think qwert probably has a lot more experience with his graphics program now, so theoretically his skills would have improved.

Keyogi, the map was on Vacation for all of 2 weeks, not 2 months. The title was voted for by Foundry Members thus it shouldnt be a issue now.

Can we move on to the Other issues and stop running on the spot.

Qwert your Map still needs some tweaking and i think everyone is in agreement here... So pls lets get on with it and im sure it will finished very soon.
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Hulmey, my patiente and mood is over, and i realy want to heard Andys opinion its very importan for my next move.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 pm

Im sorry Qwert its not how the foundry works.....

If someone has a issue with your map you have to make the corrections...Theres no good waiting for Andy because he will tell you the same thing.

all points stated are quite valid apart from the Title change...I have defended your work (map) quite abit so pls take the troube to fix these issues as requested by the rules of the foundry.

the foundry is not a dictatorship and if you can come up with a good reason not to change the points mentioned pls post your reasons

For example: changing the title..Has been put to the vote...this is a valid reason.

YOUR NEARLY THERE DONT GIVE UP NOW
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:53 pm

what point of these discusion, you heard Keyogy"i dont like these i dont like these" and hes a left arm of Andy, and Andy knows that i dont want to have any busines with hem.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:05 pm

But what Keyogi has said so far makes sense....A few otthers have mentinoed it as well....

Fix these issues and he will have nothing more to comment on and then this map can progress...

If its a good map and all issues have been looked at the map will be on the site in no time...

4 maps have been final forged recently...Yours has not because you keep arguing and you have a chip on your shoulder...

Now make changes or im sorry to say close the topic for good....and if you close topic i strongly suggest to ban you from Map Foundry coz youv'e wasted everyones time
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:09 pm

Very good point hulmey, i all ready Abandoned Iwo jima and prepare to close these too.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Well do it.....

there will be plenty more map makers who come and make nice maps here at CC.

Your good at what you do but there are 4 or 5 maps out there on CC with better graphics than yours at the moment...

You read the rules when you started map making then pls stick to them or stop making maps here....
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:28 pm

I will ask from andy to ban me from map foundy, to i can not get any time in these place.
Like Keyogy say that these poll not be valid, becouse 80% people can vote for these that map ready for play, andy will refuse to hear these.
WEll this is it the last chapter of these map, i give my word that these my last post in these topic, and from now these map is Abandoned,also i Abandoned all my project becouse i dont want to cross same hell like in these topic with other my maps. From now i will not reply in any issue, and i belive that Andy and Keyogy satisfy with these. Like i say in Apointmen topic, i dont agree with Andys choice, and i can not work with Keyogy, and how we can not work togeter i must leave map foudry, considered me ban from map foudry, now i will send message to andy to put all my maps in abandoned area, and he can again say"i will put in vacation" but i will not apply these, becouse like i say i give me second chance, but third no way. Every body knows that these map good and ready for play.
I give you honor words that from now i will not draging people in map foudry again.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hulmey on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:34 pm

These maps arent ready to play.....

And there are 4 or 5 people (me among them) asking you to make changes...But you dont want!!!!

You have to stop being so stubborn and admit they arent good enough for CC yet.

Last 3 maps: Senate Map, Mountains and Chinese Checkers...

Graphically these maps have no mistakes and are near perfect

Siege Map is also another perfect map nearing completiton...

Im sorry but your map hasnt reached that standard yet....Why should foundry changes its standards just for you.

And i feel so foolish for defending you!!!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby johloh on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:37 pm

and i can not work with Keyogy
you cant work with anyone...
my new site - http://www.spritestitch.com/ - A video game craft weblog...
Major johloh

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas