Conquer Club

KOA vs ThePack - [Final] KOA 14 - ThePack 27

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 4 - ThePack 10

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

MegasWoman wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
-=- Tanarri -=- wrote:How're the games coming jefjef? I thought they were suppose to be posted by tonight?

I thought they would be posted mid week? Oh well, we will wait longer i guess. Good thing we are organized at least or this would be a year long challenge lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately when real life interferes with CC, JJ and I will deal with the real life issues first. And thanks for your patience.

John Deere wrote:Research what Icepack? We have joined (assigned) every one of our away game the day you made them and before you guys even had one person join from your side.....wow....You are a good guys man, but i dont understand your clan...

Congrats. We can assign games too but we prefer to discuss them as a clan. One more flame and I'm requesting this be closed permanently. Again, we aren't doing any slamming, flaming or baiting of your clan so back off or i'm done.

P.S. some of us are at work at 9:24 am and don't get home til after 6pm so again....no more flaming BS or this thread will be LOCKED.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Flame? Get real! And get over yourself! Oh and working and getting home takes takes you 8.5 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I own a company and am partners in another company that i personally run. I work over 12-15 hours every day, but hey you have it hard..... :? We also talk over every game and placement, but we dont take as long as you...
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby IcePack on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 pm

John Deere wrote:
MegasWoman wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
-=- Tanarri -=- wrote:How're the games coming jefjef? I thought they were suppose to be posted by tonight?

I thought they would be posted mid week? Oh well, we will wait longer i guess. Good thing we are organized at least or this would be a year long challenge lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately when real life interferes with CC, JJ and I will deal with the real life issues first. And thanks for your patience.

John Deere wrote:Research what Icepack? We have joined (assigned) every one of our away game the day you made them and before you guys even had one person join from your side.....wow....You are a good guys man, but i dont understand your clan...

Congrats. We can assign games too but we prefer to discuss them as a clan. One more flame and I'm requesting this be closed permanently. Again, we aren't doing any slamming, flaming or baiting of your clan so back off or i'm done.

P.S. some of us are at work at 9:24 am and don't get home til after 6pm so again....no more flaming BS or this thread will be LOCKED.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Flame? Get real! And get over yourself! Oh and working and getting home takes takes you 8.5 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I own a company and am partners in another company that i personally run. I work over 12-15 hours every day, but hey you have it hard..... :? We also talk over every game and placement, but we dont take as long as you...

So you're upset that we all don't spend as much time online as you?

Come on...lets be reasonable, have fun and enjoy this. Its just a game, this tit for tat thing got old like 7 pages ago. A couple of us are posting and enjoying ourselves, if you guys wanna fight do it over pm and let us enjoy this thread.

Thanks,
IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby MegasWoman on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Flame? Get real! And get over yourself! Oh and working and getting home takes takes you 8.5 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I own a company and am partners in another company that i personally run. I work over 12-15 hours every day, but hey you have it hard..... :? We also talk over every game and placement, but we dont take as long as you...[/quote]

:roll: He sent the PM at 9:24am...glasses are needed again I see. And have fun with your company/hours/whatever. Don't care. Again, I said real life intervened. Sorry for the delay. Games are now posted so stop your whining. Everyone is tired of reading it.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 4 - ThePack 12

Postby jefjef on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

There is no delay. Haven't been. Just some of you with way to much time on your hands.

The war started early. About a week early.
Round 1 games are not over yet.

Deere and Ollie. I'm sure other clans notice how much crap you all stir and spew just so you can try to feel good about yourselves.

Gl in round 2 to The Pack. Thanks for being honorable and good sports.

Good bye.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Please show me where is said that IP....i said your clan is slow...nothing about being upset...i was laughing at your clan though :lol: :lol: But hey keep up the hard research
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:43 pm

MegasWoman wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Flame? Get real! And get over yourself! Oh and working and getting home takes takes you 8.5 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I own a company and am partners in another company that i personally run. I work over 12-15 hours every day, but hey you have it hard..... :? We also talk over every game and placement, but we dont take as long as you...

:roll: He sent the PM at 9:24am...glasses are needed again I see. And have fun with your company/hours/whatever. Don't care. Again, I said real life intervened. Sorry for the delay. Games are now posted so stop your whining. Everyone is tired of reading it.[/quote]

What are glasses needed for now wondergirl? I said TODAY...was 9:24am not today? Im not whining...i am laughing at you two.....but complain on....
Major John Deere

Postby MegasWoman on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 pm

No idea what you just said...but maybe the alcohol kicked in and the spelling went by the wayside?

He likes to run map rankings on teams and predict games-I am not seeing why that is such a problem for you.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby John Deere on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 am

MegasWoman wrote:No idea what you just said...but maybe the alcohol kicked in and the spelling went by the wayside?

He likes to run map rankings on teams and predict games-I am not seeing why that is such a problem for you.

Maybe you need glasses? Or just whine and get the3 thread locked so i dont make you look stupid? ;)
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:12 am

John Deere wrote:Maybe you need glasses? Or just whine and get the3 thread locked so i dont make you look stupid? ;)

It isn't Megas who you make look stoopid. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby John Deere on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 am

jefjef wrote:
John Deere wrote:Maybe you need glasses? Or just whine and get the3 thread locked so i dont make you look stupid? ;)

It isn't Megas who you make look stoopid. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

WOW, your ignorance is obvious....i will bet you $1000.00 cash you are seen as more ignorant than me... let me know when you get a pair of ball's and we will make a poll for cash...since i think you are also in Texas it should easy..., I will only have to drive a few hour's south too collect my money.....If you dont have your balls on hand,ask wondewrgirl if you can borrow them

But hey maybe you can put a few more winks on here and look like you know what your talking about.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 am

John Deere wrote:Image

Fixed. ;)
Colonel jefjef

Postby grifftron on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:35 am

just play the game and stop baiting.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 am

John Deere wrote:
Please show me where is said that IP....i said your clan is slow...nothing about being upset...i was laughing at your clan though :lol: :lol: But hey keep up the hard research

Well you may not have said you were upset, but you bring it up enough to clearly show it bothers you. I don't think we're slow at all, you sent games out in the morning you said and we're joining them today. Ours were posted last night, and you guys are joining them today.

How are we any slower? Just cuz you guys are impatient about getting the lists out etc and starting early, doesn't mean we are slow.

And thanks, i will. GL to thepack and enjoy.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DresdenSooner on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 am

I believe a few comments ago, there was a question about ideal numbers for a clan. I will chime in on that question and try to steer the conversation away from the smack talk.

Clan size doesn't matter as long as you have people interested in playing games with one another. I have been in 2 clans at this point and the first one was a bust because no one posted in the forum and no one invited each other to games. I think there will always be a few silent partners in a clan, but that is not bad. Not everyone has the time to post in the forum every day. As long as there are some clan wars or tournaments being played together, I think a clan can be successful. I think clan wars are very important to a clan, so you would need enough to fill out enough teams for the games played. It seems you need at least 15 for clan wars, but I think 25 to 30 members would be good. At some point someone will get upset with the leadership and leave, so it constantly be changing. Anyway, that is my 2 cents.

DS
Highest Rank: Major May24,2010
Sergeant 1st Class DresdenSooner

Postby lynch5762 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

jefjef wrote:
John Deere wrote:Image

Fixed. ;)

no "fat guy in a little coat" ..... bummer!!! that's my fav
Captain lynch5762

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Could we please get our batch 2 home games posted in first thread please?
Major Great-Ollie

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm

DresdenSooner wrote:I believe a few comments ago, there was a question about ideal numbers for a clan. I will chime in on that question and try to steer the conversation away from the smack talk.

Clan size doesn't matter as long as you have people interested in playing games with one another. I have been in 2 clans at this point and the first one was a bust because no one posted in the forum and no one invited each other to games. I think there will always be a few silent partners in a clan, but that is not bad. Not everyone has the time to post in the forum every day. As long as there are some clan wars or tournaments being played together, I think a clan can be successful. I think clan wars are very important to a clan, so you would need enough to fill out enough teams for the games played. It seems you need at least 15 for clan wars, but I think 25 to 30 members would be good. At some point someone will get upset with the leadership and leave, so it constantly be changing. Anyway, that is my 2 cents.

DS

if that is 2 cents worth then i got value for money :D

does anyone else have any thoughts on clan sizes ?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I have to say, all the baiting, the cat calls, and smack talk has been rather entertaining to read. While i thought at the beginning that KOA had the advantage going into this war, so far i'm seeing the pack do all the a$$ kicking. I would like to take this opportunity to say also that, with all the "talking" going on, I can predict that at some point, members of both these clans are going to get tired of listening/watching all of it going on and will be moving on, when they do, Mythology might want to talk to you, as we over here really just like to have fun and let our games speak for themselves...most of the time...Good luck
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

peanutsdad wrote:I have to say, all the baiting, the cat calls, and smack talk has been rather entertaining to read. While i thought at the beginning that KOA had the advantage going into this war, so far i'm seeing the pack do all the a$$ kicking. I would like to take this opportunity to say also that, with all the "talking" going on, I can predict that at some point, members of both these clans are going to get tired of listening/watching all of it going on and will be moving on, when they do, Mythology might want to talk to you, as we over here really just like to have fun and let our games speak for themselves...most of the time...Good luck

I cannot speak for KOA, but THE PACK is a very close group. Why would they want to go to a clan on their way down? lol Anyways i also think KOA is a close group so how about you leave the recruiting stint to recruitment threads. If you feel the need to prove your dominance feel free to challenge THE PACK newbies to a war. WE will not disappoint you! Now back to the task at hand. :D :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 pm

peanutsdad wrote:I have to say, all the baiting, the cat calls, and smack talk has been rather entertaining to read. While i thought at the beginning that KOA had the advantage going into this war, so far i'm seeing the pack do all the a$$ kicking. I would like to take this opportunity to say also that, with all the "talking" going on, I can predict that at some point, members of both these clans are going to get tired of listening/watching all of it going on and will be moving on, when they do, Mythology might want to talk to you, as we over here really just like to have fun and let our games speak for themselves...most of the time...Good luck

How sweet little peanut... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Everybody in our clan understands who i am and i dont take crap from morons. So they knew before this thing started that i didnt like wonder boy and his little girl. But if they want to take you for your offer than who is to stop them....Best of luck to you and yours :D Oh and you thinking KOA had the advantage in this game is rather funny! I think you should have to go through some psych evaluations..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Major John Deere

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

hahaha you guys are funny. I was really just having a little fun with your thread, not seriously "recruiting". I've been around long enough on CC and in a competitive clan to see all the "flaming" and "trash talk" that's been going on in this thread a hundred times over. I was just trying to lighten things up a little. Remember guys, it's a game, have fun
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby John Deere on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 am

peanutsdad wrote:hahaha you guys are funny. I was really just having a little fun with your thread, not seriously "recruiting". I've been around long enough on CC and in a competitive clan to see all the "flaming" and "trash talk" that's been going on in this thread a hundred times over. I was just trying to lighten things up a little. Remember guys, it's a game, have fun

We were both having fun, we are both good hearted people that enjoy the game. And were both messing with you ;)
At least you can take a joke unlike some people..................................................
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am

lol Anyways i also think KOA is a close group
You think so GO? They must be really close...know one would listen to there BS otherwise........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 am

peanutsdad wrote: I was just trying to lighten things up a little. Remember guys, it's a game, have fun

Thanks for stopping by PD! Good advice. See ya in the arena sometime.
Colonel jefjef

Postby John Deere on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

jefjef wrote:
peanutsdad wrote: I was just trying to lighten things up a little. Remember guys, it's a game, have fun

Thanks for stopping by PD! Good advice. You can beat us in the arena sometime.

Fixed that for you wonder boy.......
Major John Deere

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges