Conquer Club

KOA vs ThePack - [Final] KOA 14 - ThePack 27

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 2 - ThePack 4

Postby IcePack on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Game 8247198 The PACk is on a roll good job getting us another win guys!

2011-01-11 20:09:55 - tec805: yeah, wish I had dice like that more often!

Congrats to the pack. Seems like home games are mostly working in favor of the home teams. A couple KOA wins coming soon.

Thread will be updated in the morning.

And im sure you guys havent had and good dice...im sure we only won that game due to the last round of dice....remove shoe and insert foot.....

That one had been lost awhile back, we haven't had a shot in it for awhile. A few upsets, a few I was hoping for were lost, mostly on target / predictions.

I'm reallllllly curious about Round 2 games. Because that will be the big win lose or draw portion, cuz right now I think KOA will come out a bit behind this round.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 am

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Game 8247198 The PACk is on a roll good job getting us another win guys!

2011-01-11 20:09:55 - tec805: yeah, wish I had dice like that more often!

Congrats to the pack. Seems like home games are mostly working in favor of the home teams. A couple KOA wins coming soon.

Thread will be updated in the morning.

And im sure you guys havent had and good dice...im sure we only won that game due to the last round of dice....remove shoe and insert foot.....

Nice spin Deere. Games are impossible to win without dice, unless someone gets game kicked, as you know. It's really only about dice. From what I have seen all have competently and competitively played the games as I expected they would. So get over your hurt, stop trying to stir shit and insert your own foot...

Good games so far Team Pack. I assume you can honestly say the same for team KOA!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Lubawski on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 am

jefjef wrote:Nice spin Deere. Games are impossible to win without dice, unless someone gets game kicked, as you know. It's really only about dice. From what I have seen all have competently and competitively played the games as I expected they would. So get over your hurt, stop trying to stir shit and insert your own foot...

I didn't see anything that warranted this post. And to say it's really only about dice is a preposterous statement. If that's the case, you are a very lucky SOB judging by your rank and cooks must just be lady luck's punching bag. At least you have an excuse for being behind now. Maybe the luck will even out so it's a tie.

You just can't let anyone say anything without being rude in response. I hope to never have the displeasure to have your clan as an opponent. I would have to make you my first foe just to stop listening to your ridiculous bickering.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

Lubawski wrote:
jefjef wrote:Nice spin Deere. Games are impossible to win without dice, unless someone gets game kicked, as you know. It's really only about dice. From what I have seen all have competently and competitively played the games as I expected they would. So get over your hurt, stop trying to stir shit and insert your own foot...

I didn't see anything that warranted this post. And to say it's really only about dice is a preposterous statement. If that's the case, you are a very lucky SOB judging by your rank and cooks must just be lady luck's punching bag. At least you have an excuse for being behind now. Maybe the luck will even out so it's a tie.

You just can't let anyone say anything without being rude in response. I hope to never have the displeasure to have your clan as an opponent. I would have to make you my first foe just to stop listening to your ridiculous bickering.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major Great-Ollie

Postby grifftron on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 am

Lunar war was a walk in the park!

THEPACK!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 am

Lubawski wrote:

Well Lube it is all about the dice in the end. Best strategy in the world can't win without them. Worst strategy in the world can. Thats the way luck is. I will reiterate what I said.

From what I have seen all have competently and competitively played the games

Thank you for visiting. You are every bit as refreshing as you were in KOA's original recruitment thread and an absolute pleasure to hang with.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby grifftron on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

But you got to admit The pack has way better strategy then KOA :mrgreen:
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 pm

grifftron wrote:But you got to admit The pack has way better strategy then KOA :mrgreen:

Not from what I've seen. But I spose it depends on what you call strategy. ;)
Colonel jefjef

Postby John Deere on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm

jefjef wrote:
grifftron wrote:But you got to admit The pack has way better strategy then KOA :mrgreen:

Maybe that it! I call strategy winning by using good moves. And you think its when you get great dice no one can win against. Here is a couple examples.
Game 8247232
Game 8258595
Both round 5 ;)
Oh wait its to early to call the second one, he does have one troop and 2 cards against the 21 i am about to deploy......I hope you guys dice get better, cause that must be the only reason we are winning... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:

Maybe that it! I call strategy winning by using good moves. And you think its when you get great dice no one can win against. Here is a couple examples.
Game 8247232
Game 8258595
Both round 5 ;)
Oh wait its to early to call the second one, he does have one troop and 2 cards against the 21 i am about to deploy......I hope you guys dice get better, cause that must be the only reason we are winning... :lol: :lol: :lol:

<yawn>

8247232. You mean the strategy of where green was down to 1 tert with hardly anything and rolled gold against a stack that was set to terminate him in like round 2?

8258595. Did all that rolling ones did ya?

I'm sure happy that you can find pride and manhood in this game of random. I'm sure your life is now complete.
Colonel jefjef

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 2 - ThePack 5

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 pm

jefjef time to be quite. Your making yourself look really dumb man. Your loosing so take it like a man. Quit being so hard to deal with, you foe myself and JD because you hate reading our posts, you are rude to our clan leadership even before this war took place, and you keep stirring the pot. I am sorry but you do not belong in charge of anything. PERIOD. You attribute your losses to dice, lol! Half the games i will agree with you on that, the other half are more based on the strategy used. Start acting like a leader and quit whining. To the rest of KOA members, well done your a great group but take a serious look at your leadership. You may want to be taken serious one day? Just a thought.
:D :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Game 8247232 Another lucky dice win for the PACK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey jefjef you might have to change your name to DOA! Dying On Arrival! hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Game 8258595WOW our dice are so hot i guess. Unreal another win for THE PACK because of those darn dice. :lol: :lol:

KOA is still doing great my prediction is 12 to 8 after rd1 for THE PACK. Hopefully our dice luck ends hey jefjef.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Game 8247232 Another lucky dice win for the PACK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey jefjef you might have to change your name to DOA! Dying On Arrival! hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Game 8258595WOW our dice are so hot i guess. Unreal another win for THE PACK because of those darn dice. :lol: :lol:

KOA is still doing great my prediction is 12 to 8 after rd1 for THE PACK. Hopefully our dice luck ends hey jefjef.

My original prediction chart was 11-9 in favor of ThePack for round 1. I try to be unbiased in the predictions. I'll be happy with 12-8. There were two or three of the 20 I think listed as to close to call officially.
Hipefully round 2 steps up for KOA, that lead isn't insurmountable.
We can come back from a 12-8 if planned well.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:jefjef time to be quite. Your making yourself look really dumb man. Your loosing so take it like a man. Quit being so hard to deal with, you foe myself and JD because you hate reading our posts, you are rude to our clan leadership even before this war took place, and you keep stirring the pot. I am sorry but you do not belong in charge of anything. PERIOD. You attribute your losses to dice, lol! Half the games i will agree with you on that, the other half are more based on the strategy used. Start acting like a leader and quit whining. To the rest of KOA members, well done your a great group but take a serious look at your leadership. You may want to be taken serious one day? Just a thought.

lol.

All you and Deere and your pet have done is stir the pot WAY before this war/thread started and have only tried to make this personal. I'm sure some of the other clans will think hard before accepting a circus from you. Derogatory comments towards Megas - You posting PM,s. etc... Sad.

We have a great group of players and am quite sure they played strategically well. As for as losing games. Not a bit sore about it Ollie. As for games won. Haven't been a sore winner either. Unlike you.
Last edited by jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel jefjef

Postby DresdenSooner on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:jefjef time to be quite. Your making yourself look really dumb man. Your loosing so take it like a man. Quit being so hard to deal with, you foe myself and JD because you hate reading our posts, you are rude to our clan leadership even before this war took place, and you keep stirring the pot. I am sorry but you do not belong in charge of anything. PERIOD. You attribute your losses to dice, lol! Half the games i will agree with you on that, the other half are more based on the strategy used. Start acting like a leader and quit whining. To the rest of KOA members, well done your a great group but take a serious look at your leadership. You may want to be taken serious one day? Just a thought.

I wouldn't have any other clan leaders. It takes courage to stand up for your troops and lead them into battle. Since I started teaming with JJ my winning percentage has only gone up. And you all know that the dice play at least as big a part in this game as strategy. Like JJ said if you have the best strategy in the world and your dice give out, it just doesn't matter.

You guys go ahead and post your victories in the thread here, but in the end you will be embarrassed to look back on how idiotic it all sounds when you lose the clan war. Pride comes before the fall. KOA!

DresdenSooner
Highest Rank: Major May24,2010
Sergeant 1st Class DresdenSooner

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 pm

jefjef wrote:

lol.

All you and Deere and your pet have done is stir the pot WAY before this war/thread started and have only tried to make this personal. I'm sure some of the other clans will think hard before accepting a circus from you. Derogatory comments towards Megas - You posting PM,s. etc... Sad.

We have a great group of players and am quite sure they played strategically well. As for as losing games. Not a bit sore about it Ollie. As for games won. Haven't been a sore winner either. Unlike you.

jefjef what are you thinking? Like really? I have been nothing other then civil and nice since day one! I am sick of you childish behavior, and so are all my clan mates. Just post your wins, gloat, have fun with the rest of us. You wanted to challenge us and have done nothing but be little us since day one. You know it all stems from BOTFM days so let it go man. Done with you, at least i am man enough not to run all around trying to get people banned with your so called buddy mods, and then you foe the clan leaders you wanted a war with. THINK about it, you are so frigin annoying my head is about to explode!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
jefjef wrote:

lol.

jefjef what are you thinking? Like really? I have been nothing other then civil and nice since day one! I am sick of you childish behavior, and so are all my clan mates. Just post your wins, gloat, have fun with the rest of us. You wanted to challenge us and have done nothing but be little us since day one. You know it all stems from BOTFM days so let it go man. Done with you, at least i am man enough not to run all around trying to get people banned with your so called buddy mods, and then you foe the clan leaders you wanted a war with. THINK about it, you are so frigin annoying my head is about to explode!

At least get your lies right. You approached us for this war. I sure didn't approach you. I really didn't want it and almost canceled it a couple times but Megas and everyone else wanted it.

Good bye.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

DresdenSooner wrote:

I wouldn't have any other clan leaders. It takes courage to stand up for your troops and lead them into battle. Since I started teaming with JJ my winning percentage has only gone up. And you all know that the dice play at least as big a part in this game as strategy. Like JJ said if you have the best strategy in the world and your dice give out, it just doesn't matter.

You guys go ahead and post your victories in the thread here, but in the end you will be embarrassed to look back on how idiotic it all sounds when you lose the clan war. Pride comes before the fall. KOA!

DresdenSooner

Ok man i have nothing against you but don't get brainwashed by the jefjef show. From what i have seen you guys have very good players. I predict this rd finishes 12 to 8. I don't see you guys making that ground up on our members. We play as one unit, all of our members do. We all enjoy each other and all like having fun. Dude i hate to say it but we have way harder maps getting thrown at you in rd 2. I wish you luck, but you may need it. According to your leader all games are won because of dice so maybe you better pray to the dice gods more.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:27 pm

At least get your lies right. You approached us for this war. I sure didn't approach you. I really didn't want it and almost canceled it a couple times but Megas and everyone else wanted it.

Good bye.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I thought you foed me? You sure respond to my posts in a timely manner. OH look i am foed so you unfoe me, read my posts, respond, then foe me again! TOO FRIGIN FUNNY! :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Major Great-Ollie

Postby DresdenSooner on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
DresdenSooner wrote:

DresdenSooner

Ok man i have nothing against you but don't get brainwashed by the jefjef show. From what i have seen you guys have very good players. I predict this rd finishes 12 to 8. I don't see you guys making that ground up on our members. We play as one unit, all of our members do. We all enjoy each other and all like having fun. Dude i hate to say it but we have way harder maps getting thrown at you in rd 2. I wish you luck, but you may need it. According to your leader all games are won because of dice so maybe you better pray to the dice gods more.

I happen to find JJ's brain intriguing, though it could use a good washing. Oh, that mouth! :lol:
Seriously though, don't take it so personally. And if you think there are hard maps and easy maps on this site, then it must really be luck, becuase they are all basically the same. Bonuses, Good. No bonuses, Bad. And if you happen to get your 2 troops to roll 6s three times in a row, you can bring down any giant.

I am enjoying this and we will see what happens.

DS
Highest Rank: Major May24,2010
Sergeant 1st Class DresdenSooner

Postby mviola on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:At least get your lies right. You approached us for this war. I sure didn't approach you. I really didn't want it and almost canceled it a couple times but Megas and everyone else wanted it.

Good bye.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I thought you foed me? You sure respond to my posts in a timely manner. OH look i am foed so you unfoe me, read my posts, respond, then foe me again! TOO FRIGIN FUNNY! :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

You can read the posts of someone you've foed by clicking "Display this post," since the forum hides it initially. Don't worry, he still has you foed.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby MegasWoman on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:08 pm

In case you haven't noticed, our clan members are NOT bashing your clan in any way, shape, or form. You slam myself and JJ and don't expect a response? Sorry-not going to happen. I wouldn't worry about OUR leadership-throwing rocks at glass houses is not a wise decision in your case. DO NOT insult myself, our leadership, or this clan again. Play the games, talk a bit of trash within reason, and HAVE FUN and get over this obsession y'all seem to have with baiting JJ-cuz whatever you are trying to accomplish (like getting him banned maybe?) isn't going to happen. I tried to be civil throughout this entire thing-not your leadership-ME. And what did I get? Publicly sexually harassed in forums by Deere? Yeah. nice. Play nice in the sandbox or go take a nap.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

MegasWoman wrote:In case you haven't noticed, our clan members are NOT bashing your clan in any way, shape, or form. You slam myself and JJ and don't expect a response? Sorry-not going to happen. I wouldn't worry about OUR leadership-throwing rocks at glass houses is not a wise decision in your case. DO NOT insult myself, our leadership, or this clan again. Play the games, talk a bit of trash within reason, and HAVE FUN and get over this obsession y'all seem to have with baiting JJ-cuz whatever you are trying to accomplish (like getting him banned maybe?) isn't going to happen. I tried to be civil throughout this entire thing-not your leadership-ME. And what did I get? Publicly sexually harassed in forums by Deere? Yeah. nice. Play nice in the sandbox or go take a nap.

Your just as bad, let jefjef fight his own battles. OBLIVIOUS is only word that comes to mind. Bye the way you may as well foe me too i am done trying to be nice to your internet boyfriend or whatever you two are. Once war is done, bye bye!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

MegasWoman wrote:In case you haven't noticed, our clan members are NOT bashing your clan in any way, shape, or form. You slam myself and JJ and don't expect a response? Sorry-not going to happen. I wouldn't worry about OUR leadership-throwing rocks at glass houses is not a wise decision in your case. DO NOT insult myself, our leadership, or this clan again. Play the games, talk a bit of trash within reason, and HAVE FUN and get over this obsession y'all seem to have with baiting JJ-cuz whatever you are trying to accomplish (like getting him banned maybe?) isn't going to happen. I tried to be civil throughout this entire thing-not your leadership-ME. And what did I get? Publicly sexually harassed in forums by Deere? Yeah. nice. Play nice in the sandbox or go take a nap.

LOL get over yourself! Sexually harassed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You must be part of the great entitlement generation :? we all owe you something and everybody is against you...Besides wonderboy is the one that opened his pie hole again and started talking trash. Maybe you should invest in a mussel? I just think its funny you two always say we stir the pot and talk the trash and how thats wrong, then you do the same in the same post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

John Deere wrote: Maybe you should invest in a mussel?

A mussel? In another alcoholic stupor Deere? :-s

maxcst + taitatste KOA victory Game 8258566 =D> =D> =D>

2011-01-13 15:16:23 - taitaste: thx Megas, this victory is for you ;)
Colonel jefjef

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges