Conquer Club

THOTA vs. TSM (41-39) of 80 -- THOTA Prevails! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (9-12) of 80 -- Round 2 games active [ONGOING]

Postby Scott-Land on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Neph only bitches in game chat-- only one I know that does it in the forums is Nik.

Easy Blitzy I'm sure you're aware of the situation. We have a load of losses coming in and would be tickled pink if we could end 20-20 at the break. Current count is a bit misleading as you guys will have at least a 2 game swing, so I'm thinking something like 22-18 or 23-17 THOTA when we come up for air.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Georgerx7di on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Scott-Land wrote:Neph only bitches in game chat-- only one I know that does it in the forums is Nik.

Easy Blitzy I'm sure you're aware of the situation. We have a load of losses coming in and would be tickled pink if we could end 20-20 at the break. Current count is a bit misleading as you guys will have at least a 2 game swing, so I'm thinking something like 22-18 or 23-17 THOTA when we come up for air.

Damn, I hope not. :|
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:00 am

Georgerx7di wrote:
Lol. I had to delete all the angry posts. Not sure why I get so mad over stuff. Scott asked me a few days ago why I play like I have something to prove. I really didn't have a good answer.

Of course I respect you guys, and I know people are just complaining. I hope blitz isn't pissed off and me for bitching and moaning in the iraq game. That's what sucks about getting pissed off in game chat, you can't delete your posts after your done complaining. Anyway, I'm babbling now so I'll stop talking :lol:

no worries george, although, I have never known you to act this way, you are being someone you are not, as khazy had said, I have heard and been through it all, for about a year str8 many waged brutal threatening war against me like no other has ever faced here on cc, where finally, I had to fight back solo for the most part and I still am here and they all have crumbled and fell due to jealousy and bans, attempts to cheat all to cripple any accomplishments I may of had back then, so do not worry about it. I been thru and heard much much worse than this. It is big stakes, big ego's, big games, great players, it is bound to happen, when it is all said and done and regardless of the outcome, I am quite sure we all still will respect each other. I can choose not to allow things to effect me, and I realize it is part of the challenge and expected some of this to happen before we started, so no worries george.

jalen45 wrote:damn!!! im so pissed, i had my money on neph being the first person to bitch about the dice in this war. looks like first beat him to it. :)

now now there, neph is a beast, please do not unleash him. there was a time, most of you will not remember, some may, but, neph was the king of smack talk on cc in all forums, not just flame wars. he has tamed down a lot, but, back in the day, he could out smack talk anyone on cc, he could put the fear right into players and silence them, and even make others quit the site, yep, that is how good he was at it and I have been there to witness many of them. If you want a full fledged verbal assault, neph is the one to do it, I won't name all the players he has helped retire, but, his last one was yorkiepeter who felt his wrath and we have never seen him since and that was over a year ago. neph is a great guy and player, but, you get under his skin, he can unleash like a volcanic time bomb, trust me when I say, you do not want this to turn ugly. I mean this with all due respect. CC in the early days is nothing like it is now, the competition and jealousy and verbal assaults were brutal and constant back then and they make this bickering look like church talk. CC has made some changes , and the image of it is much improved now, then the former years, that is a plus for CC as they saw the damage it was causing and know they needed change and fast. I admire nephy a lot, he is one of my favorites on cc (and has had my back in many verbal public wars, he is very loyal, and he has been silent in the forums for years, but, you bring up his name, or get him going, look out! most of you probably came on the site well after many of these events, so you probably have no clue, but, for the few that may know of what I am speaking of, well, you know. :-$

anyways, 9-12 tsm by 3
General Blitzaholic

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (8-11) of 80 -- Round 2 games active [ONGOING]

Postby kratos644 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:00 am

khazalid wrote:hahah you must have a crappy admissions procedure before i'm on 100% is all i can say! :lol:

Only feisty voted ;)
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby firstholliday on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 am

aaa shut up.
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby firstholliday on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:30 am

Still early in some games but if things proceed the way they are doing then 20-20 is the way to go.
General firstholliday

Postby jalen45 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:
Lol. I had to delete all the angry posts. Not sure why I get so mad over stuff. Scott asked me a few days ago why I play like I have something to prove. I really didn't have a good answer.

Of course I respect you guys, and I know people are just complaining. I hope blitz isn't pissed off and me for bitching and moaning in the iraq game. That's what sucks about getting pissed off in game chat, you can't delete your posts after your done complaining. Anyway, I'm babbling now so I'll stop talking :lol:

no worries george, although, I have never known you to act this way, you are being someone you are not, as khazy had said, I have heard and been through it all, for about a year str8 many waged brutal threatening war against me like no other has ever faced here on cc, where finally, I had to fight back solo for the most part and I still am here and they all have crumbled and fell due to jealousy and bans, attempts to cheat all to cripple any accomplishments I may of had back then, so do not worry about it. I been thru and heard much much worse than this. It is big stakes, big ego's, big games, great players, it is bound to happen, when it is all said and done and regardless of the outcome, I am quite sure we all still will respect each other. I can choose not to allow things to effect me, and I realize it is part of the challenge and expected some of this to happen before we started, so no worries george.

jalen45 wrote:damn!!! im so pissed, i had my money on neph being the first person to bitch about the dice in this war. looks like first beat him to it. :)

now now there, neph is a beast, please do not unleash him. there was a time, most of you will not remember, some may, but, neph was the king of smack talk on cc in all forums, not just flame wars. he has tamed down a lot, but, back in the day, he could out smack talk anyone on cc, he could put the fear right into players and silence them, and even make others quit the site, yep, that is how good he was at it and I have been there to witness many of them. If you want a full fledged verbal assault, neph is the one to do it, I won't name all the players he has helped retire, but, his last one was yorkiepeter who felt his wrath and we have never seen him since and that was over a year ago. neph is a great guy and player, but, you get under his skin, he can unleash like a volcanic time bomb, trust me when I say, you do not want this to turn ugly. I mean this with all due respect. CC in the early days is nothing like it is now, the competition and jealousy and verbal assaults were brutal and constant back then and they make this bickering look like church talk. CC has made some changes , and the image of it is much improved now, then the former years, that is a plus for CC as they saw the damage it was causing and know they needed change and fast. I admire nephy a lot, he is one of my favorites on cc (and has had my back in many verbal public wars, he is very loyal, and he has been silent in the forums for years, but, you bring up his name, or get him going, look out! most of you probably came on the site well after many of these events, so you probably have no clue, but, for the few that may know of what I am speaking of, well, you know. :-$

anyways, 9-12 tsm by 3

no need for a long discussion blitz, i am just messing around. i have seen the dude's tone in game chats before, trust me.
Colonel jalen45

Postby firstholliday on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

6 people watching poison rome just now. Monki skillfull and master seul cleaned it.
well done monki's!!
General firstholliday

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm

jalen45 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:

anyways, 9-12 tsm by 3

no need for a long discussion blitz, i am just messing around. i have seen the dude's tone in game chats before, trust me.

Thanks blitz, and again I'm sorry. I just get sensitive and pissy some times, not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe when this is all said and done we'll have a little after party where everyone from each clan plays a dub or trip game with someone from the other clan, just for fun. : )
Major Georgerx7di

Postby firstholliday on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

aaaaaaa shut up george. :mrgreen:
General firstholliday

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm

firstholliday wrote:aaaaaaa shut up george. :mrgreen:

:lol:
Major Georgerx7di

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (10-14) of 80 -- [ONGOING]

Postby clapper011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm

:shock: alright! To the tree house monkis, and to your damned barns ponies!
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Btw everyone, don't forget to read the news letter, issue 22, coming out this Monday, December 14. Thanks to all those who helped me with info and comments. I couldn't post all the comments, I chose 1 from a monki and one from a horsey. There may be a follow up article in next edition too. :D
Last edited by Georgerx7di on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 am

clapper011 wrote::shock: alright! To the tree house monkis, and to your damned barns ponies!

thank you for sneaking out of your tree last night to visit the stables :-$

10-14 tsm leads
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 pm

11-14 (i guess you didnĀ“t count Siege yet)

some incoming wins for Thota , looks like 18:18 to me, 4 games even
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby laddida on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:11-14 (i guess you didnĀ“t count Siege yet)

some incoming wins for Thota , looks like 18:18 to me, 4 games even

dont listen to seul and this 18-18 bs :-P hes counting a few games too early!
General laddida

Postby laddida on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 pm

628 Replies 3396 Views

you think that the thota monkie challenge thread in public forum is getting alot of attention this is our private forum on it :-P
General laddida

Postby Georgerx7di on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Game 6021880 thota home trips, monki win
Major Georgerx7di

Postby clapper011 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
clapper011 wrote::shock: alright! To the tree house monkis, and to your damned barns ponies!

10-14 tsm leads

umm.. that wasn't me ;)

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 am

clapper011 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

10-14 tsm leads

umm.. that wasn't me ;)

maybe it was george :oops:

we had fun though :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby khazalid on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 am

see yous monkis aye? yur my besht pals, ah fucking luv yis.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby comic boy on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 am

Comic Greetings !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby firstholliday on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

Holy macaroni!!!!

1st Quarter deciding game africa. will it be 11-9 or 10-10
2th Quarter 'i think' deciding game Rail USA 11-9 or 10-10

What a battle what a battle =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =
General firstholliday

Postby clapper011 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:37 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
clapper011 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

10-14 tsm leads

umm.. that wasn't me ;)

maybe it was george :oops:

we had fun though :lol:

lol well you would have had more fun if it had been me ;)
GOOOOOOOOO MONKISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Postby jalen45 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:44 am

firstholliday wrote:Holy macaroni!!!!

1st Quarter deciding game africa. will it be 11-9 or 10-10
2th Quarter 'i think' deciding game Rail USA 11-9 or 10-10

What a battle what a battle =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =

definitely a fun one...
Colonel jalen45

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges