Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Nikolai on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 am

I only come in here every once in a while to see what's happening, but I have to say...
HOW THE HELL CAN I TELL IF IT'S GOOD WHEN THERE AREN'T ANY IMAGES!??
So... if you could remedy that... I could tell you how it looks. Thanks.
Sergeant 1st Class Nikolai

Postby KEYOGI on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:30 am

qwert wrote:Well Keyogy these came all from you, you deman of change borders to circle dont taching line, its be to much, and we dont have equal rihgt, but yours map its in play, and if somebody say to you that you must change borders A litle to put circle in terittory, you will definitlu safe becouse nobody remember to say these whene he ben in FF. Now the others authors have same problems (circle taching borders) and not have same demand. When these change i will change to, becouse thene i will se that all authors have same and equal right.

You've only got yourself to blame qwert. Stop trying to pass the blame onto others. The border changes are a five minute job, I don't understand the big fuss.

In regards to the Australia map, did you follow the maps progress from start to finish? Eight territory borders were moved in total to adjust for shadows, so stop complaining about things you don't understand or weren't present for.

Final Forge doesn't mean your maps development is finished. There are many maps in Final Forge status that are actively undergoing changes and improvements. Why do you think you have special privelages? You make posts about equal rights for all cartographers, but you seem to think you are above everyone else.

bedplay wrote:and teya, shut up, i have grown a huge dislike of you from just what you've said, you are a narcissistic, arrogant, impatient, blithering, idiot. Qwert may not be the most commited guy, but you didn't give him a chance right from the start.

Wow, that's a mature and relevant comment. All the problems this map has endured are a result of qwerts own stubborness to make changes. He has had a lot of helpful suggestions along the way and refused to make some minute changes to better his map. Refusing change is fine, but qwert never offers a reasonable and legitimate reason to do so. It is little wonder that so many have become so impatient and frustrated with qwerts attitude.

And Teya has a point, if there is no map then it makes no sense for it to be in Final Forge status.
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby MarVal on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:38 am

KEYOGI wrote:You've only .... in Final Forge status.

I agree.

Further no comment. lol

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby boberz on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:33 am

You are not going to abandon this ater 56 pages surely not you only just made final forge, come on you are so close just try and make the changes as best as you can.
Corporal 1st Class boberz

Postby Wisse on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:38 am

boberz wrote:You are not going to abandon this ater 56 pages surely not you only just made final forge, come on you are so close just try and make the changes as best as you can.

he already did...
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Guiscard on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:56 am

I said I'd finished commenting on this map but I just thought I'd return to say that this is the most ridiculous childishness I've ever seen!!!

Qwert, pull yourself together, grow up, make the changes and finish the map. You've made every step a battle, and I'm afraid the Foundry isn't just gonna roll over and let a map be quenched which could easily be improved with a few minor changes. Stop taking everything personally and bring this map back. Be mature enough to finish the job you started, or else people will forever think you a child.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:19 pm

I not child i have honor and i have solution for these problem.
Ok Keyogy you say that these change its piese of cake, and map in play can change to. You map have to terittory what can litle change put circle in terittory, These its a Port Lincoln(You have space to move borders in a north and then put circle up and put names down), and second Cairns(Winton terittory have more free space in north and you can part of these terittory to give Cairns and yours circle be in good space).Its easy for change, ofcourse if you want to change.
I see solution of these problem If you change these i will also change my borders too, these its fair dont you think too.

In these case we be satisfy you and me. :wink:
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Guiscard on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm

qwert wrote:I not child i have honor and i have solution for these problem.
Ok Keyogy you say that these change its piese of cake, and map in play can change to. You map have to terittory what can litle change put circle in terittory, These its a Port Lincoln(You have space to move borders in a north and then put circle up and put names down), and second Cairns(Winton terittory have more free space in north and you can part of these terittory to give Cairns and yours circle be in good space).Its easy for change, ofcourse if you want to change.
I see solution of these problem If you change these i will also change my borders too, these its fair dont you think too.

In these case we be satisfy you and me. :wink:

Maybe this map is better off abandoned then.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:41 pm

Dont wory Guiscard, you and yours company(Keyogy and Teya) will hapi when Andy put these map in abandoned area(Its look that Andy dont see that i wrote ABANDONED) But i think that today will see. :wink:
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby RjBeals on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Qwert - at least leave an image of the most recent map. I'm very curious to see this.
Private RjBeals

Postby KEYOGI on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:28 pm

You do realise qwert, that it'd be quicker for you to just make the changes rather than posting your sob storty over and over again. :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:29 pm

just look down i dont delete these image(yet)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Keyogy if you dont want to do these then stop posting in these topic, you dont helping in these way, and if you want to help just change these.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby RjBeals on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Private RjBeals

Postby Wisse on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:52 pm

Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby RjBeals on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:57 pm

You guys probably have that image in your cache. I can not get it.

When I go to this page:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8/ma ... nta2ck.png

I get nothing.

But based on that small thumbnail, the map looks like it kicks ass... Can you host the image somewhere else? Does anyone else have a problem viewing it?
Private RjBeals

Postby boberz on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:59 pm

Qwert i have been in full support of you and how hard this has been especially with the language barrier. But please finish this map, everyone stop bickering, this has been the most disorganised and imature thread i have seen.

This is not just you qwert but everyone and guisgard you must have said at least 10 times that you werent gonna post, if all you are doing is stirring up trouble then dont post. Everyone sort your lives out and help qwert finish by giving suggestions.

Qwert in return you must act on these suggestions so that people do not feel that they are being ignored or disrespected.

GROW UP EVERYONE AND FINISH THE MAP

edit: reading it i sound like a vicar but it still stands.

Unless i am very much mistaken i had to say something similar at about page 30

Postby Guiscard on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Boberz, it really isn't bickering. Everyone just really wants this map to be completed and its frustrating when little things get blown out of proportion. What would you like us to do? Suggest a minor yet essential improvement and then, when Qwert says it isn't needed or gets upset, roll over and just let the map through to be quenched much worse than it should be???

As for not commenting, I said it once and then did not comment until now, when Qwert decided to abandon it. I believed there was no poit in commenting as my advise was usually the same as Keyogi's and it seemed to be creating more trouble than it was worth. Qwert, on the other hand, has been welcome to give me advise on my Mongol map. We're not picking on him or bickering with him, but surely you can understand how frustrating it is!

What exactly would you suggest? Any magical way to persuade him to eact simple changes requested by everyone, including Andy.

Postby boberz on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:14 pm

I suggest we all calm down everyone including qwert and now myself. We start from the last image which qwert will kindly post again for us all. Everyone can say their piece (on the map and nothing else). Qwert then changes these little things and the map gets complete.

If qwert does not change it for some reasont hen we must here his justification, and bear with him as his English is not as good as ours (yet it is much better than my serbian). Then i he still cannot justify it we let Andy say something and if qwert refuses to comply (which i doubt) thn the map gets abandoned).

Lets cut each other a bit of slack and loosen up at the end of the day this is a gaming website and the main idea is to have fun.

Sorry guisgard if this is the first time you have posted i must be thinking of either a different person or a different thread i apologise.

Postby Guiscard on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:18 pm

boberz wrote:veryone can say their piece (on the map and nothing else). Qwert then changes these little things and the map gets complete.

If qwert does not change it for some reasont hen we must here his justification, and bear with him as his English is not as good as ours (yet it is much better than my serbian). Then i he still cannot justify it we let Andy say something and if qwert refuses to comply (which i doubt) thn the map gets abandoned)..

This is what's happened already but you're welcome to try and convince him again.

boberz wrote:Sorry guisgard if this is the first time you have posted i must be thinking of either a different person or a different thread i apologise.

No offence taken.

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 pm

Problem its wery simple i give some opinion and nobody want to apply in others topic, but when sombody tell hes demand in my topic i must be obedient what ever he say, and these i dont like, and if i can know what will hepend in future i definitly will tell Keyogy to put circle in teritory and to not tach lines, but i not second-sighted.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Guiscard on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm

qwert wrote:Problem its wery simple i give some opinion and nobody want to apply in others topic, but when sombody tell hes demand in my topic i must be obedient what ever he say, and these i dont like, and if i can know what will hepend in future i definitly will tell Keyogy to put circle in teritory and to not tach lines, but i not second-sighted.

Ok Qwert I'll try and explain why people have a problem with that attitude.

I know you've made some criticisms of Keyogi's Australia map, and whilst they may or may not be valid, I don't think you made them at the time whilst the map was in progress or in final forge. Now it has been quenched that means the majority of the foundry sees it as perfect.

In this case, if it were just one person saying 'change this its wrong' and you thought it was OK as it is then that would be fine to make no change, just as in my Mongol thread there have been a few suggestions with no support which haven't been enacted. When, however, a fair few people want something changed and you have no reason to keep it the same (in my map it was the graphics for the impassables which many people disagreed with) then you should try your best to change it. If you don't understand what people are suggesting then ask what they mean, request clarification if your English isn't top notch.

We really want this map finished in a perfect state, thats all.

Do you get my point?

Postby Teya on Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:16 pm

qwert, if you think we hate you map so much, why not make the changes so your maps REALLY is finished? Then we cant complain anymore.
Sergeant 1st Class Teya

Postby hulmey on Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:29 pm

Why dont people stop complaining and attacking the QWERT....You are doing no good what so ever...

I think alot of people here need to go and take a course in people skills...Qwert is of a different culture and what he says sumtimes is misunderstood...You people know who you are....My mother used to say if you havent got anything nice to say just SHUT UP
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Teya on Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:51 pm

How was that an attack?
He thinks myself and keyogi dont want his map up. Why not make the changes in spite of us? If he doesnt finish the map, he is doing what we apparantly want. "Letting us win" so to speak. Thats just stupid.

There is no point qwert giving up on his map. He is so close to being done.
Make the changes that would take 5 minutes.
Considering the time and effort he has put into the map, it seems very silly not to move a couple borders to finish the map.
Sergeant 1st Class Teya

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas