Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby RjBeals on Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:16 pm

wheres the map !
Private RjBeals

Postby Wisse on Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:54 pm

RjBeals wrote:wheres the map !

gone the pictures are not imagescheck anymore i think qwert delete those?
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Sargentgeneral on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:05 pm

qwert, you can just put every change up there and say look what i did, now its done. Maps need to be changed for the purpose of the site. The way you are saying is that it was perfect from the start and every one of those changes you made was very painful. The only other people i see acting the way you are, are all under age 8.
Highest score: 1910
Highest rank: 188

Battle of the bands #1 champion: ACDC
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:41 pm

qwert wrote:I done so many changing, and i say that my map finish.
I change next:
Title name style and color
Bonus number
terittory color(several time)
terittory line( Marv want to see all names in terittory)
Terittory names text style and colors
Change country names style and color( several time).
Vater bacKground change-tenks-ships, submarine.
Circle colors change-3d-dark gray-light gray-transparent gray-more transparent gray.
Terittory lines put more biger.
Box Bonus change -no shadows-shadows-no shadows.
Country names change-no shadows-shadows-no shadows-shadows.
Terittory names change-Black-yelow-all black-half black, yelow-half black,white-all white-all white with shadows.
Umpasabile borders change-yelow triangle-stone defens line.
Country names-Army Group-Nortern Army- Von Bock Army.
Compas-remowe from map(people want to remowe from map)
All minor think what i change, or what people demand i present in topic uploading map over 200 time(i think that these a record in CC),And these change work for 1 small group of people,and i think that its enough.
My map its finish, and when andy decide to put my map,he tell me. If dont want to put my map in game then ok, after all he its a big boss, and if people tell hem to not put my map in game, Andy can apply these demand if she wants.
See you guys.

All the changes you've done, have improved your map. And really, you've went through the same amount as other maps. Cartography is all about trying something, and if it doesn't work, scraping or changing it again. It is one of the most basic elements of Cartography.

This map has a great amount of potential Qwert, and you can see, people care. If people didn't care about this map, they wouldn't be posting at all, and they'd let it fall into the pits of the Foundry Furnace. But people do care about this map; I care about this map. We all just want to see it the best it can be.

But if you are going to call it finished right now, I'm not going to lower the restrictions just to let a map on-to the site, if it hasn't fulfilled the standard requirements that all other maps in my tenure.

Keyogi may have said it the best
KEYOGI wrote:The problem is qwert, it's not fair on other cartographers if your map gets through the foundry in its current state. People are working very hard to get their maps up to the standards required for the site. I don't see why you should get special privelages. :wink:

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Ok i want to hear clean answer from you Andy, do my map fulfil Standard Requirements-You always tell words like riddle, just simple YES or NO.
Second My map WWI Europe, you can put in abandoned maps area, these map its history for me.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:55 pm

Haha, I never knew I spoke in riddle format. :)

Anyways, well, since you took down all the images, I can only comment on it from memory, and my memory says no.

--Andy

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Im wery :( for hear these but you can put these map in abandoned area right now, becouse its better for me. Your developmental rule have big hole, but that hes create, where map creator not have right, to fight against opinions what not apply for others map. I several time say in others topic map for circle And Keyogy say to me to shut up, and becouse i dont have same right with others map authors, every time my opinion its ignore. If something change i vill gladly give my map to be for play, if dont, well i can fight against sistem who apply what small group say.
The End.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bedplay on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:06 pm

qwert, if you change the borders of the countries, so they don't touch the army circles, I'm guessing andy will say yes.

Don't give up, just because you reached final forge doesn't mean you have finished.

It's a lovely map it really is, BUT you have really made it hard on yourself, just a little more effort and motivation will go a long way!
"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
- General Douglas MacArthur
Private 1st Class bedplay

Postby lVlaniac on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:08 pm

do not quit this map is awesome i would like to play in it youve made it this far just another push to finish it
I Could Eat A Bowl Of Alphabet Soup And Crap Out A Better Conversation Than Yours.

Private 1st Class lVlaniac

Postby hulmey on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:10 pm

come on qwert...i really want to play this map.

Just change that little bit and if it isnt final forged then just tell me whos butt i have to kick and i will kick it!!!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:12 pm

I say again i dont have same right like others map authors. Whene this change i will gladly put my map back.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sargentgeneral on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!! now qwert is claiming he is the victim here. wow, this is priceless.
Highest score: 1910
Highest rank: 188

Battle of the bands #1 champion: ACDC
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:38 pm

After you manage to quench your WWII Eastern Front map continue working on this one. I hope you will still have the stimulus cause this map has potential but ultimately it's your decision.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:41 pm

Ruben Cassar wrote
After you manage to quench your WWII Eastern Front map continue working on this one. I hope you will still have the stimulus cause this map has potential but ultimately it's your decision.

I dont understand what you wwrote Ruben,You quit work in yours map to? :?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:56 pm

Actually I thought this was your World War One map not the Eastern Front one. You can't be serious about quitting this one cause it's basically finished and I think even Andy will agree with me on this one. So I rephrase, finish this one and then the World War One map please. :) There are people who are eager to play these maps and we don't deserve to be disappointed...do we? :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Ruben Cassar wrote
Actually I thought this was your World War One map not the Eastern Front one. You can't be serious about quitting this one cause it's basically finished and I think even Andy will agree with me on this one. So I rephrase, finish this one and then the World War One map please. There are people who are eager to play these maps and we don't deserve to be disappointed...do we?

For now my decision stay, maybe some day when Developmental rule be equal for all map authors, these map have chance, now these map dont have chance. I hope i will play yours map. :wink:
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Unit_2 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:13 pm

don't give up on it!!!, make like one or two more changes. and it would be good to go!
Cook Unit_2

Location: Pennsylvania, U.S.A, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Postby Fitz69 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Yes!
Don't give up!
Creativity by commity is not always agreeable but it is worth it at the end!
Cook Fitz69

Postby Enigma on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:29 pm

Sargentgeneral wrote:HAHAHAHAHA!!! now qwert is claiming he is the victim here. wow, this is priceless.

yup. *dies laughing* :roll:
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby btownmeggy on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:49 pm

qwert, you are such an annoying whining jerk, but I have to agree with everyone in saying that despite your best intentions this map has shaped up quite nicely and is almost done. You shouldn't quit.

I suppose this is just a cry for attention, and you're getting it, so get on it.
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:08 pm

People do care about this map qwert, as you can see. :)

--Andy

Postby Teya on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:09 pm

If qwert has abandoned this map, how come it is still final forged?
Sergeant 1st Class Teya

Postby KEYOGI on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:39 pm

qwert wrote:I say again i dont have same right like others map authors. Whene this change i will gladly put my map back.

:-({|=

Oh dear. I don't quite see where all these accusations are coming from. Nothing personal qwert, but you don't seem to understand how the foundry works.

I was originally looking forward to this map, but the fiasco from the text onwards has really dragged down any sort of enthusiasm about it. Still, maybe one day you will have change of heart and finish the good work you started.
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:18 am

Well Keyogy these came all from you, you deman of change borders to circle dont taching line, its be to much, and we dont have equal rihgt, but yours map its in play, and if somebody say to you that you must change borders A litle to put circle in terittory, you will definitlu safe becouse nobody remember to say these whene he ben in FF. Now the others authors have same problems (circle taching borders) and not have same demand. When these change i will change to, becouse thene i will se that all authors have same and equal right.

Teya wrote
If qwert has abandoned this map, how come it is still final forged?

Finaly, i wait these moment to se who hate these map most, ofcourse i know from previos when she tell this in others topic and i accidentally go in these topic, Teya hate my map most of all people. Dont wory Teya, i hope that you be hapy, whene Andy put these map in Abandoned area.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bedplay on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:51 am

qwert, come on finish it!

and teya, shut up, i have grown a huge dislike of you from just what you've said, you are a narcissistic, arrogant, impatient, blithering, idiot. Qwert may not be the most commited guy, but you didn't give him a chance right from the start.

qwert, just move the borders and get the map done!
"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
- General Douglas MacArthur
Private 1st Class bedplay

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas