Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby hulmey on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 pm

TEYA, i actually did bring it up. i posted in the artic thread that the bonuses where screwed but ANDY said it was a different kind of game plan. Maravaddin liked the bonusees as well :wink:
Last edited by hulmey on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:34 pm

As always, hulm, go post in the quenched thread. Most cartographers are open to fixing things after a map goes live, if it is indeed unbalanced.

But back to topic, you just want an average map, qwert? That seems...so strange.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby hulmey on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:36 pm

Too solve the proble u are having qwert....why dont u hold a poll. Say a 7 day one?

I firmly believe that if this is a community game then the majority rules.
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:39 pm

AndyDufresne wrote
As always, hulm, go post in the quenched thread. Most cartographers are open to fixing things after a map goes live, if it is indeed unbalanced.

But back to topic, you just want an average map, qwert? That seems...so strange.

--Andy

Why strange, all maps are normal average, you dont think that in CC you have perfect map. And i dont mine, if somebody want to create most perfect and greater map, i will gladly help to these man who want to create these map.
Well hylmey, Keyogy say"You dont need to put all in vote pool" and i know that mayority will vote for quench map, but here its problem, only 1 man have right to vote and these its Andy.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby KEYOGI on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:46 pm

The problem is qwert, it's not fair on other cartographers if your map gets through the foundry in its current state. People are working very hard to get their maps up to the standards required for the site. I don't see why you should get special privelages. :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby KEYOGI on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:48 pm

hulmey wrote:Too solve the proble u are having qwert....why dont u hold a poll. Say a 7 day one?

I firmly believe that if this is a community game then the majority rules.

Oh god, please no. This thread has had enough pointless polls. :roll:

Postby hulmey on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:49 pm

Qwert andy isnt going to be the only person to play this map...So what andy likes doesnt mean every1 is going to like.

I play many games but usually the same8 maps:

Middle earth
World 2.0
Alexanders Empire
Europe
British isles
Asia Map
Australia
and the greek map ( ithinks)

Anyway andy i did post in thread at the time.Wont post again. Just wont play that map!!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:54 pm

KEYOGI wrote
The problem is qwert, it's not fair on other cartographers if your map gets through the foundry in its current state. People are working very hard to get their maps up to the standards required for the site. I don't see why you should get special privelages.

No you have special privelages, to prolonge my map using Developmental rule like you cover.
Pointles pool- of course for you its pointles pool, every time when 80% agree with me for you its pointles, and these my only right what i can use against you and you will be wery hapy if Andy can forbid to map author can use these.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Ruben Cassar on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Think of me, like a Game Developer trying to get all the bugs out of new computer games, and enhancing and increasing the over all quality of the product. I'd rather not rush a map out to the community, if it's going to look horrible, have mistakes or bugs, just because there a few demand to play it now. Too often Game's will be shipped with bugs and there will be needed patching. I'm essentially trying to eliminate all the 'patching' that needs to be done. All I want, is just to make sure that every map is a great map, and the Foundry and I will make damn sure that we think each one is before it's done.

--Andy

Andy you should get a job with Microsoft! I think they could use your help over there. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby KEYOGI on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:09 pm

qwert wrote:No you have special privelages, to prolonge my map using Developmental rule like you cover.
Pointles pool- of course for you its pointles pool, every time when 80% agree with me for you its pointles, and these my only right what i can use against you and you will be wery hapy if Andy can forbid to map author can use these.

LOL. You are the single person prolonging this maps completion qwert.

Polls I regard pointless are on trivial things like what font to use or what colour it should be, etc. I'm not saying all your polls are pointless and the one you have now is fine. I don't see why this borders issue should need to go to a poll. It's a small design flaw with the map that could've been fixed in all the time you spent posting against the idea today.

You want me to pick apart your map more and delay it I will. One thing at a time though, so get cracking on those borders. :wink:

Hey key

Postby snnecks on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:10 pm

add me too the list.
Cook snnecks

Postby hulmey on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:20 pm

on closer inspection, i think u should do sumthing qwert ...they are very squashed..

On that point does every1 agree that once done this map is ready for quenching??????
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 pm

Ok these 7, need 24994 for 50% +1 vote, cam on guys if you want to give suport Keyogy to vin you must faster to give vote to hem.
I dont have problem with borders, for me its good, and pool qwestion will solve these problem but then you will be angry if people dont vote have you demand. ok for today its inaf i must go to sleep se you tomorow Keyogy goodnight. :wink:
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndrewB on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:36 pm

qwert wrote:you have special privelages, to prolonge my map using Developmental rule like you cover

Yeah right, everybody wants to prolong your map. I wonder why that is? Maybe your attitude has something to do with it? Cannot you see the visual difference between your map, and for example, the Senate map? or Arctic map? Your map visually is a way worse. For example, look how numbers in Senate map are aligned perfectly, yours are not like those at all. Probably Fitz69 does have a PhD in Math :D

We don't need another "average map". If every member out of 25000 (as u said, even that is incorrect, there are only 12500 active members) will come up with AVERAGE map there will be too many of them. We just need exceptionally good. We already have so many Average maps.

And regarding your numbers, you cannot vote everything. There are just so many active map foundry members (probably around 10-20). You have to either do what they suggest, or provide a reason why it cannot be done. If you don't have and don't want to have skills required to perfect the map, you should not even try.

This is not your map, it is a community work, with you being the main author. If you don't want to follow the guidelines and do some team work, just stop arguing and leave this forum.

And stop whining already, out of 53 pages 50% is your whining and verbal arguments with every foundry member. You have managed to piss almost everyone off.
Lieutenant AndrewB

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:47 pm

you dont ask your self how Fitc69 put all 88 numbers in circle. And if you say that got 12500 active player and i vil corect error.
Keyogy you need 12494 vote to vin.
You dont need average map, lucke for all map authors that you dont be a judge, you will delete all maps in CC.
Who everybody, you must say names. I say that large part of players want to play these map.
If my map most worse map in CC, then people must say to me that its most worst and ugly map in all CC, and i vill abandoned these project.
These fair. :wink:
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Geographical on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:49 pm

Ruben Cassar wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Think of me, like a Game Developer trying to get all the bugs out of new computer games, and enhancing and increasing the over all quality of the product. I'd rather not rush a map out to the community, if it's going to look horrible, have mistakes or bugs, just because there a few demand to play it now. Too often Game's will be shipped with bugs and there will be needed patching. I'm essentially trying to eliminate all the 'patching' that needs to be done. All I want, is just to make sure that every map is a great map, and the Foundry and I will make damn sure that we think each one is before it's done.

--Andy

Andy you should get a job with Microsoft! I think they could use your help over there. :lol:

Totally agreed. why not andy? :?: you will be successful :lol:
[url=www.conquerclub.com]Image
Image[/url] Clicky Either One

Geography Rules!
Corporal 1st Class Geographical

Postby Sargentgeneral on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:29 pm

qwert, i just dont understand your motives. Why not make a map that can be all it can be? If you wanted an average map, dont try making one here, go to some other mediocre site to do that. By saying you really dont care what it looks like then it is a slap in the face to everyone in this site saying that you have no commitment toward this site.

An attitude like yours is not one that a mapmaker should have because they are supposed to put out a map that everyone will recognize them for. You are putting yourself out there in map form and we are judging you.

Dude, what is wrong with you? You just must be really lazy if you have this much time to post on this page, yet you will not even make a minute change in your design so that we can at least see what it looks like.

In regards to the poll of people who dont like the boarders, you are taking the wrong statistics qwert. Take a new percentage from all the players that have posted from the point asking if people want a boarder change. This will yield results far more accurate then the ones you are getting now.

People, just look at this guy!! He has a very promising map, looking very close to finishing, but then he just decides to be dumb and just stop saying its good enough. Somebody please explain to me what is going on!!
Highest score: 1910
Highest rank: 188

Battle of the bands #1 champion: ACDC
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:13 pm

i can tell you, for me this map its perfect, becouse i create this, and not like somebody say "these not yours map".
And if everybody be satisfy i can put these borders problem in pool, but Keyogy will be angry, becouse people want to play these map, and he will se that hes opinion its wrong, and dont have suport.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Enigma on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:33 pm

qwert wrote:I dont have problem with borders, for me its good, and pool qwestion will solve these problem but then you will be angry if people dont vote have you demand. ok for today its inaf i must go to sleep se you tomorow Keyogy goodnight. :wink:

ya know qwert, i think ur missing the whole point. if people, with the final word being from andy, dont like the map, it doesnt get quenched. you dont have the power to quench your own map. simple as that. so you might want to learn some diplomacy :lol:
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby Sargentgeneral on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:04 pm

qwert wrote:
I dont have problem with borders, for me its good, and pool qwestion will solve these problem but then you will be angry if people dont vote have you demand. ok for today its inaf i must go to sleep se you tomorow Keyogy goodnight. Wink

ya know qwert, i think ur missing the whole point. if people, with the final word being from andy, dont like the map, it doesnt get quenched. you dont have the power to quench your own map. simple as that. so you might want to learn some diplomacy Laughing

Haha Enigma, qwert seems to do whatever he wants even it is idiotic. He even gave his map a final forge before andy did! :lol:
Highest score: 1910
Highest rank: 188

Battle of the bands #1 champion: ACDC
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

Postby Haydena on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:08 am

qwert wrote:you dont ask your self how Fitc69 put all 88 numbers in circle. And if you say that got 12500 active player and i vil corect error.
Keyogy you need 12494 vote to vin.
You dont need average map, lucke for all map authors that you dont be a judge, you will delete all maps in CC.
Who everybody, you must say names. I say that large part of players want to play these map.
If my map most worse map in CC, then people must say to me that its most worst and ugly map in all CC, and i vill abandoned these project.
These fair. :wink:

First off, why does Keyogi need 12494 votes to win? I'm sure there aren't 12500 people who post in this forum. And you've made other changes without the 12500 majority so why now?

We all know a large amount of players want to play this map, but when it's completely finished, not when it's still just some half assed attempt to quickly finish it and get it over with.

Just listen to what people are suggesting and try and take note of it, and do it. This will result in your map being quenched faster and a lot more peopl wanting to play it!
Sergeant 1st Class Haydena

Postby Fitz69 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:18 am

qwert wrote:.........how Fitc69 put all 88 numbers in circle.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12911

Fitz69 wrote:When using Jotas XML tool, select specify army quantity and type 88.
This will give you the largest army 'footprint' when checking coordinates against army-shadows.
Cook Fitz69

Postby sam_levi_11 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:38 am

forza- az are chatching up-im englsih but follow potugal,spain(1/4 spanish),italy and hollands football
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby Qwert on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:59 am

I done so many changing, and i say that my map finish.
I change next:
Title name style and color
Bonus number
terittory color(several time)
terittory line( Marv want to see all names in terittory)
Terittory names text style and colors
Change country names style and color( several time).
Vater bacKground change-tenks-ships, submarine.
Circle colors change-3d-dark gray-light gray-transparent gray-more transparent gray.
Terittory lines put more biger.
Box Bonus change -no shadows-shadows-no shadows.
Country names change-no shadows-shadows-no shadows-shadows.
Terittory names change-Black-yelow-all black-half black, yelow-half black,white-all white-all white with shadows.
Umpasabile borders change-yelow triangle-stone defens line.
Country names-Army Group-Nortern Army- Von Bock Army.
Compas-remowe from map(people want to remowe from map)
All minor think what i change, or what people demand i present in topic uploading map over 200 time(i think that these a record in CC),And these change work for 1 small group of people,and i think that its enough.
My map its finish, and when andy decide to put my map,he tell me. If dont want to put my map in game then ok, after all he its a big boss, and if people tell hem to not put my map in game, Andy can apply these demand if she wants.
See you guys.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bedplay on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:26 am

qwert shut up and do it. just change the borders so the don't touch the army shadows.

otherwise all this work will have been for nothing. That is the final thing you need to do.

You are so impatient! get it done!
"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
- General Douglas MacArthur
Private 1st Class bedplay

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas