Conquer Club

THOTA vs. TSM (41-39) of 80 -- THOTA Prevails! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (15-18) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:42 pm

freakns wrote:
laddida wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:we have more views, posts and pages than all of clan season 2 ;)

lack charge an admission of a $2.00 fee :lol:

believe it or not in our monki forum the thota challenge thread has over 200 more posts than this one. So were basically having to read double as much for this challenge to keep up to date with whats going on.

=D> =D> =D>
i wont our clan war thread to be like this :(

I think you meant want.
General Blitzaholic

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (15-19) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 am

15-19

ugh
General Blitzaholic

Postby kratos644 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 am

Blitzaholic wrote:15-19

ugh

;)
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby firstholliday on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:41 pm

7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby Chao on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

firstholliday wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=6019138&full_log=Y :|

Hopefully the mods respond quickly...
Colonel Chao

Postby firstholliday on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm

dito
General firstholliday

Postby jalen45 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 pm

a decision should be made right away based on the outcome of the mod result, before the game continues

options
1. does the game get replayed no matter what if it turns out the acct was hacked?
2. does the game get replayed even if TSM wins this one even though the acct was hacked anyway?
3. no hack = game continues?
4. no hack = thota must start and not deploy on the next turn?
Colonel jalen45

Postby khazalid on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

if it is proved the a/c has been hacked or that there was a system error/major bug then the game should be replayed.

in any other scenario, the game should carry on as normal. to me it looks like human error from somewhere rather than malicious intent.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby skillfull on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm

If the game have been hacked, then it will be obvious to the mods?
Brigadier skillfull

Postby khazalid on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 pm

blatantly i would think, yes. there will be an odd IP in the list and a few other indicators.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Scott-Land on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Surely it would be rather simple considering Skill's from Greece, interesting to have seen the flag at the time the turn began/ended.
Major Scott-Land

Postby skillfull on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Scott-Land wrote:Surely it would be rather simple considering Skill's from Greece, interesting to have seen the flag at the time the turn began/ended.

I have noticed that some times the flag doesnt change,if the guy who got on your account stayed only for too litle time, but I am not sure about that
Brigadier skillfull

Postby Chao on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm

skillfull wrote:
Scott-Land wrote:Surely it would be rather simple considering Skill's from Greece, interesting to have seen the flag at the time the turn began/ended.

I have noticed that some times the flag doesnt change,if the guy who got on your account stayed only for too litle time, but I am not sure about that

I have noticed this as well... the flag does not always change.

Here's my thoughts on the issue...

-Mods discover hack: replay
-Mods discover system error (like for whatever reason the turn started by itself.. not because CC went offline): replay
-Any other scenario: no change
Last edited by Chao on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Chao

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:05 pm

THOTA wins Game 6022066
General Big Whiskey

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (15-18) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby freakns on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
freakns wrote:
laddida wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:we have more views, posts and pages than all of clan season 2 ;)

lack charge an admission of a $2.00 fee :lol:

believe it or not in our monki forum the thota challenge thread has over 200 more posts than this one. So were basically having to read double as much for this challenge to keep up to date with whats going on.

=D> =D> =D>
i wont our clan war thread to be like this :(

I think you meant want.

true :D
in my defense, my brain isnt working!
i think that one wire that keeps ears on its place got rusty...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am

jalen45 wrote:a decision should be made right away based on the outcome of the mod result, before the game continues

options
1. does the game get replayed no matter what if it turns out the acct was hacked?
2. does the game get replayed even if TSM wins this one even though the acct was hacked anyway?

the game counts regardless.

no one hacked his account, I do not know of anyone ever doing this, not sure it is even possible.

All players are responsible for their own password, only skillfull knew his password and the few in TSM he gave it too. Therefore, skill is responsible, there is no other explanation. It may be a little embarrassing for someone to come forth and confess, but, it should be done or handled within TSM, All skillfull needs to is ask himself who he has ever gave his password out to, process of elimination, then he can narrow it down to himself and a select few, probably keep it in house and decide from there. There is nothing CC or an e-ticket will do, the game counts regardless, they always have. CC will tell you that you and all have the ultimate responsibility for your own personal password. I suggest skillfull changes his password asap and only tells those who he trusts in his clan. Now all move along. Last I checked it was only 3 troops and game was about tied. Thota does not need to miss a turn on purpose to make up for your own mistakes. Get a grip. Game counts, move on, accept the things you cannot change, skillfull you can change your password, I recommend you do so. As skillfull said himself, "this is not our problem, it is his and he can deal with it his way with his clan mates in house."

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all.
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
jalen45 wrote:a decision should be made right away based on the outcome of the mod result, before the game continues

options

no one hacked his account, I do not know of anyone ever doing this, not sure it is even possible.

All players are responsible for their own password, only skillfull knew his password and the few in TSM he gave it too. Therefore, skill is responsible, there is no other explanation. It may be a little embarrassing for someone to come forth and confess, but, it should be done or handled within TSM, All skillfull needs to is ask himself who he has ever gave his password out to, process of elimination, then he can narrow it down to himself and a select few, probably keep it in house and decide from there. There is nothing CC or an e-ticket will do, the game counts regardless, they always have. CC will tell you that you and all have the ultimate responsibility for your own personal password. I suggest skillfull changes his password asap and only tells those who he trusts in his clan. Now all move along. Last I checked it was only 3 troops and game was about tied. Thota does not need to miss a turn on purpose to make up for your own mistakes. Get a grip. Game counts, move on, accept the things you cannot change, skillfull you can change your password, I recommend you do so.

i agree the game counts but in no way are you gonna downplay those 3 armies it was a critical move of the game if you look at it its the difference between a bonus and no bonus and keeping or preventing a bonus from being had right now. Those 3 armies could be muliplied by the difference they could of made in the game. Im not saying the game shouldnt count and not saying it wasnt in anyways not our own responsablitiy but the game has change and those 3 armies missed couldnt of come at a worse time all the plans have changed now.
General laddida

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (16-19) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

blitz is just saying they need the points... in non clan war games there would be no problem about skipping a turn.

we understand.
This will be fun if it ends 51-50 Thotha....

I,m writing my speech.....
Last edited by firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General firstholliday

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 am

laddida wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

options

All players are responsible for their own password, only skillfull knew his password and the few in TSM he gave it too. Therefore, skill is responsible, there is no other explanation. It may be a little embarrassing for someone to come forth and confess, but, it should be done or handled within TSM, All skillfull needs to is ask himself who he has ever gave his password out to, process of elimination, then he can narrow it down to himself and a select few, probably keep it in house and decide from there. There is nothing CC or an e-ticket will do, the game counts regardless, they always have. CC will tell you that you and all have the ultimate responsibility for your own personal password. I suggest skillfull changes his password asap and only tells those who he trusts in his clan. Now all move along. Last I checked it was only 3 troops and game was about tied. Thota does not need to miss a turn on purpose to make up for your own mistakes. Get a grip. Game counts, move on, accept the things you cannot change, skillfull you can change your password, I recommend you do so.

i agree the game counts but in no way are you gonna downplay those 3 armies it was a critical move of the game if you look at it its the difference between a bonus and no bonus and keeping or preventing a bonus from being had right now. Those 3 armies could be muliplied by the difference they could of made in the game. Im not saying the game shouldnt count and not saying it wasnt in anyways not our own responsablitiy but the game has change and those 3 armies missed couldnt of come at a worse time all the plans have changed now.

I agree laddida, but, there is nothing that can be done, it is rather obvious someone in TSM took it, skill or another TSM member, he can figure that out. Nothing can be done about it now, it is over and was like 7 or 8 turns ago. Move forward. If I heard skillfull correctly, he wants to move on too, and I do not blame him, because it could cause some bad blood in house with some in TSM, so out of respect for skillfull, let's just move forward. Besides it is possible with the 3 deployed, he could of lost those troops in attacking, many scenarios can be said and easy to say after the facts, but, it is what it is. Let's just move along gents. respects, Blitzy
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 pm

firstholliday wrote:blitz is just saying they need the points... in non clan war games there would be no problem about skipping a turn.

we understand.

lol 1st.

here is an example:

well, If I missed my turn, I would not ask you guys to do the same, that would not be fair. It would be my own fault and I should not expect others to make a mistake or forget a turn because I did is all. Make sense?
General Blitzaholic

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 pm

firstholliday wrote:blitz is just saying they need the points... in all other games there would be no problem about skipping a turn.

we understand.

i agree in all other situations against friends if this were the case it would be a no brainer i would start and let my next turn run out too. But in this clan war it would be extra hard for even me to do something like that so i understand why they wouldnt. Me of all people would be the first to make it even again and i would have a hard time doing that in such an important game heck id probably be saying the same thing they are so no blame there just dont down downplay those 3 armies it was a huge momment in the game with it as close as it is.
General laddida

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm

also i would like to add i dont think id want you guys to make it even either cause if we won then id feel bad that you guys gave us that chance when you didnt have to wouldnt feel like a victory to me. I rather win it without that it would feel even more than a victory.

---------edit also blitz you cant blame the monkis for trying it was just a huge heartbreak and im sure you say you wouldnt ask for it to even out but im sure some of ur clan mates would do the same thing or at leeast be thinking of it in the back of their head. I think we al fully know you wont give it to us but had to try right>?
Last edited by laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General laddida

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
firstholliday wrote:blitz is just saying they need the points... in non clan war games there would be no problem about skipping a turn.

we understand.

lol 1st.

here is an example:

well, If I missed my turn, I would not ask you guys to do the same, that would not be fair. It would be my own fault and I should not expect others to make a mistake or forget a turn because I did is all. Make sense?

yes but we would ask what happened same like Hatch did, talk about it and skip ours to, coz it's no way to win.
General firstholliday

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:10 pm

I don't see any point in arguing about this. If your sure that it was tsm then nothing else to say. CC will probably tell him who was the person logged on to his account and it will be settled.

Obviously if it was someone outside of monki's or some sort of system error then we have to decide what to do. Of course this isn't likely, but there should be some decision made as to what would be done in that unlikely event.

If everyone on thota's side is sure that it was someone on our side, then there is no danger in agreeing to what should be done if it wasn't one of us.

Let's just agree on a decision here and get this over with. Again, there's no point in saying "it wasn't this or that, so it doesn't matter," just make a decision what should be done if it was.

Bottom line, let's not argue about who took the turn, that's not the question. Either CC will tell us who did or they won't. If they don't tell us then I think the game counts and end of story. But stop arguing about who took the turn, that's a waste of time. Question is what do we do if we find out who took the turn and it wasn't a monki.
Last edited by Georgerx7di on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Friends of TSM, I do not want to argue about this, I respect you all very much, I really do, most of you know this already. The bottom line is RESPONSIBILITY and all are for their own password and their turns. You cannot expect others to be irresponsible to make up for the one already, this makes no sense. It is like any sport, can you imagine in football a team accidently calls a timeout and the ref charges them a timeout and the coach and team gets mad because they did not want the timeout, it was a mistake/ Then that team asks the other team to call a timeout for their team to make it fair??? :lol:

You all know how stupid that sounds right? It would never happen in any game nor sport. I am not trying to be mean here, but, rather rational and logical. another example could be this, I was late for work today and I got in trouble, and I say to my c-worker, can you please be late tomorrow so you can be in trouble also. Chances are the co-worker is going to say to the tardy dude "Get Bent".
General Blitzaholic

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges