Conquer Club

WWII - Eastern Front-statistic page 1 [Quenched]5000 finish

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby KEYOGI on Wed May 16, 2007 4:20 pm

I'm not sure why the word "demand" is used so heavily. I made some suggestions some time ago, I never demanded you change anything. The only demands in this thread are coming from you qwert.
Sergeant 1st Class KEYOGI

Postby Guiscard on Wed May 16, 2007 4:20 pm

qwert wrote:Guiscard, whats wrong now, i bee very fair if only 30 people think that Keyogi is right with hes demand, then i will leave map foundry and never again boring people with my map, these very fair from me. If you want i will vote for b, then i will be free to work map in other sites, because i dont want to arguing anymore, so these 2 option is OK,because if i have huge support then i right, and if Keyogi have suport of 30 people then hes right and we can close these topic, i think that these is fair from me.

Nope. The foundry is not a democracy I'm afraid, nor should it be.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Qwert on Wed May 16, 2007 4:22 pm

whats wrong now keyogi, you wining and again not satisfy :shock:
Demand-sugestion-i dont see diferent, because when you say some sugestion i must fix thing.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Wed May 16, 2007 4:30 pm

well i try my best, soory to everybody but every time when i put poll Keyogi erase these poll and these not fair. These is the end, if you want to play map go to landgrab. Congratulations Keyogi you win. Im quit.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Hitmanblood on Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 pm

Map loks fine to me check out the siege map and it splayability and names and everything this map is hundered times better.
207 Hitmanblood 2045 102 51 (50%)
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Postby johloh on Wed May 16, 2007 4:49 pm

$10 bucks says he doesnt quit...
my new site - http://www.spritestitch.com/ - A video game craft weblog...
Major johloh

Postby boberz on Thu May 17, 2007 4:09 am

qwert wrote:Here we go back again, we discuse before and you all know my decision. We can discuse 100 years but my decision stay.
Now i will try to logical explane Keyogis demand
1.I have big and long discusion of names, and finaly i agree with people that all names must be in 1 translation and these translation is russian, and every names is original translation. So these problem is finish.
2.Borders-every body know that i present 5 diferent example with 5 diferent smooth and blur borders with 10%,15%,20%,25% and 30% of opacity, and majority vote for 20%.
3.The colours of Stalingrad Army, well i must say that nobody complains with these, because in begining i work with colours of territory, even Keyogi dont have problems with these, but when i finaly finish last issue, he sudenly dont like colours of these terittory, and why he dont say these in begining, but he waith 2 month to say these. If i dont like something i will say right now and dont waith 2 month.
4. All army shadows is same, and when you put army number, you can se all numbers without any problems.
5.I realy dont understand why Keyogi whait and when something pass majority approval he start complaining, these also been finish and nobody have major complain(except bonus value)
6.Sea labels- well these not decision of 1 person, and i have atention to put in poll vote,I put sea labels to people can better understand location of EAstern Front.

3 is NOT a valid reason

5 we are not a democracy (and has been said we should never be one)

6 no more votes please

QWERT why do you have a personal vendetta against keyogi what has he ever done to yopu other thab try to help improve your map.
Corporal 1st Class boberz

Postby hulmey on Thu May 17, 2007 5:28 am

3. The colour was choosen by Qwert and it is a army colour. Thats maybe why he wants to keep it ....I think thats a valid enough point.

6. Again Qwert has made a valid agrument saying he would like peole to knowt he area..i.e, by addin the Sea label. ( i myself think bhe should remove it coz it makes things crapped) But agian he has a valid point and if he strongly beleives in it, it should remain
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby boberz on Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 am

those are faiur points but the fact is qwert rarely makes onstructive arguments lioke your own hulmey this creates tension

Postby hulmey on Thu May 17, 2007 9:43 am

I know he is a bit blunt...But im sure this is because of the language barrier mate...

Thats why i wont to be Qwert's go between!!!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Guiscard on Thu May 17, 2007 9:47 am

In all seriousness, Qwert, is there any chance whatsoever you will be making further changes? Any chance at all...
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.

Postby boberz on Thu May 17, 2007 11:05 am

hulmey wrote:I know he is a bit blunt...But im sure this is because of the language barrier mate...

Thats why i wont to be Qwert's go between!!!

we did have so much patience at the start it just develops when he gets personel vendettas against people and makes an issue of everything

Postby Hitmanblood on Sat May 19, 2007 4:26 am

OK what about this compromis. This map is good for playing I don't see anything wrong with it no really. However I would really like to play it and there are many players who would like to play so why wouldn't we make this map able to play and then finish work on it this would be edge.
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Postby Nikolai on Sat May 19, 2007 9:11 am

No. The map should be complete before it is made available for public gameplay. Always.
Sergeant 1st Class Nikolai

Postby Hitmanblood on Sat May 19, 2007 1:15 pm

Nikolai wrote:No. The map should be complete before it is made available for public gameplay. Always.

And wouldn't you agree that this map is ok. What is missing. Have you tried playing siege map and maybe some other new maps they all have bugs and why is this one so different that it has to be so perfect before putting it in use. Community in this forums already showed their oppinion. We are not here for graphical design and niceness but we are here for the strategy and playability. And if you check it out some maps are really and have problems with playability and if you check design there are several maps who are new and they are worst then this one.
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Postby Guiscard on Sat May 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Hitmanblood wrote:
Nikolai wrote:No. The map should be complete before it is made available for public gameplay. Always.

And wouldn't you agree that this map is ok. What is missing. Have you tried playing siege map and maybe some other new maps they all have bugs and why is this one so different that it has to be so perfect before putting it in use. Community in this forums already showed their oppinion. We are not here for graphical design and niceness but we are here for the strategy and playability. And if you check it out some maps are really and have problems with playability and if you check design there are several maps who are new and they are worst then this one.

No offence, but shut up... Qwert hasn't been successful with this track of argument, and you won't be either.

The map has graphical issues still to be resolved, and so it will not be quenched until those are dealt with however many polls and votes of support it gets. Deal with it.

And if there are quenched maps that you think have flaws then you should have spoken up at the time. They were quenched because there were no identifiable problems. If you can see some then you should have said.

Postby johloh on Sat May 19, 2007 3:35 pm

No offence, but shut up... Qwert hasn't been successful with this track of argument, and you won't be either.
AGREED.

and this guy has to be like qwerts little brother or something. he started up with the exact same argument and poor english as soon as qwert "left".
my new site - http://www.spritestitch.com/ - A video game craft weblog...
Major johloh

Postby Coleman on Sat May 19, 2007 3:40 pm

gimil wrote:i can see all these problems. but to be honest the standards of the foundry seem to be getting to much. i means the quality of this map (graphically) is 100000000000000000000x better than MOST of the maps in play jsut now.

Here's the thing though. Nearly every map maker towards the end after the community suggestions are all taken care of has to address the mod suggestions. These suggestions can often conflict with community decisions, but you have to consider them or the map never gets published.

Qwert has failed to comply with the mod suggestions, as such, his map isn't getting published. That's life.

Also, all the ugly maps are getting graphic overhauls very soon. :roll:
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby hulmey on Sat May 19, 2007 5:34 pm

You got it all wrong coleman....Keuogi was not even a mod when he asked for those specific changes.

However since he is now one Qwert should at least give valid explanations (as i did) as to why he doesnt want to make certain changes!!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby unriggable on Sat May 19, 2007 7:35 pm

qwert wrote:well i try my best, soory to everybody but every time when i put poll Keyogi erase these poll and these not fair. These is the end, if you want to play map go to landgrab. Congratulations Keyogi you win. Im quit.

Qwert you're a really good mapmaker but youre also very dilusional about what we are trying to get through to you.
Cook unriggable

Postby Coleman on Sat May 19, 2007 7:37 pm

hulmey wrote:You got it all wrong coleman....Keuogi was not even a mod when he asked for those specific changes.

However since he is now one Qwert should at least give valid explanations (as i did) as to why he doesnt want to make certain changes!!

You have to deal with everyone. Otherwise I wouldn't be responding to you in our topic.

Well okay, that isn't true, I would be... Damn, I forgot what my point was.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby boberz on Mon May 21, 2007 10:37 am

just because he is a mod does not mean his opinion does not count in fact it makes it more importnat

Postby unriggable on Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Qwert what exactly is your problem? You're a good mapmaker, but sometimes making maps means taking shit. Look at doodle earth - that map has been repeatedly bashed
Cook unriggable

Postby hulmey on Mon May 21, 2007 5:14 pm

well its a crap map mate....what do u expect!!!

Might as well go and play monopoly or sumthing!!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Ruben Cassar on Tue May 22, 2007 10:53 am

unriggable wrote:Qwert what exactly is your problem? You're a good mapmaker, but sometimes making maps means taking shit. Look at doodle earth - that map has been repeatedly bashed

If that map ever gets quenched it would create a lot of trouble in the foundry because it's even worse than Montreal visually and gameplay wise it's non existent!

Also many of the new maps coming out are great visually but gameplay wise I find them lacking or flawed. San Francisco is nice though. And btw Hulmey...you were right complaining on Arctic...the bonuses are wrong and they should be fixed even though the map is quenched...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas