Search found 4 matches
- Sun May 24, 2026 3:16 am
- Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
- Topic: I made General!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1740
Re: I made General!!
get your flowers, Sir!



- Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:18 pm
- Forum: SoC Training Grounds
- Topic: Archived Sign-ups
- Replies: 1466
- Views: 736853
Re: Sign up here for Training -- New group forming now!
Can I join again please? I signed up for SoC training last year but finish it. Thanks.
- Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm
- Forum: SoC Training Grounds
- Topic: POST your new rank Here
- Replies: 989
- Views: 865747
Re: POST your new rank Here
Just made private 1st class after winning a non-SoC classic term match.
- Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am
- Forum: SoC Training Grounds
- Topic: Archived Sign-ups
- Replies: 1466
- Views: 736853
Re: Sign up here for Training -- New Group Starts on 11/12/1
Please add me to this intake also. Thanks