Hi Meurlaut , saxmasta , Euzhe, and Gumby1818.
Man we are excited to teach you guys some tips, tricks, and winning strategies. Most importantly you need to stop peeling potatoes!! HAHA.. anyhow, keep an eye on your inbox for a Personal Message (PM) from GloryorDeath.
Looking forward to working ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:28 pm
- Forum: SoC Training Grounds
- Topic: Introduction Thread for New Students
- Replies: 687
- Views: 348020
- Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am
- Forum: SoC Training Grounds
- Topic: Introduction Thread for New Students
- Replies: 687
- Views: 348020
Re: Introduction Thread for New Students
Hello!
I'm pretty new to this and I think I may need a bit of guidance. I got lucky and won a few games but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a cook soon if I don't learn some strategy! Can I join?
I'm pretty new to this and I think I may need a bit of guidance. I got lucky and won a few games but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a cook soon if I don't learn some strategy! Can I join?